Eternal Jail of the Devil King

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by sgt502, May 21, 2018.

1. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I'll gladly save you some space and take them off your hands LOL

2. Devate

Devate Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Lol. If you're ever feeling in a generous mood and have any of the old true duals you'd feel like donating to a player who has far less money available than he'd like to invest in cards..... :p

3. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Good it wasn't an alpha, at least. But yeah, your reasoning is the exact reason I gave my collection away to a buddy who still played... if I sorted through them and sold the valuable ones I could have gotten some decent cash, I'm sure. But I hadn't opened the boxes in years and we wanted em gone, and what married person in their 30's has time to sort through thousands of cards? So I gave them to a friend and I could rest easy knowing they'd be appreciated and used, until I learned that friend was an asshole who tried to sleep with my wife in the past. Wished I knew that before I gave 'em away, haha. That's a story for another day.

In 7th grade I pulled an Unlimited Taiga dual land from a pack. At the time I think card shops woulda given me $5 for it. I traded it to a friend for something totally worthless, probably a bucket of Pogs or a deck of "jyhad" trading cards that are probably illegal now, or a couple of Airhead candies or some shit. I don't even remember. All I know is I wish I still had that card, which can sell for well over $200 now or would be a great collector's item in a deck.

Welp, this has been a nice trip down memory lane!

4. Expagel

Expagel Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I cleared C9 with my usual Roots/Diablos team. Unintentionally stalled to the point that Diablos' skill was up right before Andromeda's absorb skill was to be used (Odindra MVP against LIza). I think I had enough damage to get her under 90% anyway, but it was very satisfying to get around her damage shield with a gravity. Then Yomi'd her time debuff and nuked her.

5. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My hope was to find some younger player that had time and energy that would sort and sell/keep cards and we could each make some decent money plus they would have access to a lot of cards that are probably now hard to find. The group I played with was also grown men and none were very interested, most of them were in a similar boat. One guy I used to work with borrowed a set of blue/white duals, I sold the rest but if I could get those back from wherever he is now they’re worth pretty good money.

So there the boxes sit next to the beer fridge in the shop lol

6. BillyBlanks

BillyBlanks Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    FYI: make sure you can survive the floor one preempt lol, entered with a killer filled anublos team and died before I made a move

F10 that is

7. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I died on my first run of Satan because I forgot to not make any matches first turn. Doh!

8. Fridgeboy

That's what happened to me. I made one combo and he went into void mode but I didn't die, just slowly grinded him down. Slow being 9-10 turns

9. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Well if you need company in the club, I remain hopeless. I've failed with both Nyx and Aten friends. I think that last stage has become a mental block, lol...

10. Yani NP

Yani NP Believe in the heart of the skyfall Gods!

User ID:
    So proud of my alt.
    [​IMG]

11. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    F7 really isn't that difficult and you don't need Nyx or Gin. I just paired Hera with Ideal and it was enough and I don't even consider my combo ability good at all.

12. Fridgeboy

Do you have a rushana? or ronove? ronove can eat the poisons on last round and if you have a rushana and use the sb badge you can double your time if you really need it. No skyfall but all the combos are there.

nyx is double the time of aten so try to use nyx. try to find a yomi tamadra. 7x6 and +10s.

Vaedriel likes this.
  13. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I used Ronove on both of my runs of FL7. Low CD will eat the poison. Or bring resist.

14. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I alternated on both of my accounts tonight on FL10. Alt got him on 4th run. I used Tachi's skill then zero combo'd. Her board got him down to 40%, I think, then I whittled him down over the next 2 turns. Now to beat him on my Main.

[​IMG]

15. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    F7 is no awoken skill so no resist. If you use 7x6 board you might get enough orbs to make 9 combo without matching poisons but for normal 6x5 board you will be fine even if you match all those poison orbs since there are only three each and Baal also gives heart orbs.

Vaedriel likes this.
  16. Vaedriel

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Thanks for catching that. Ronove is pretty much a bench warmer in my box unless I need a poison convert or a low CD for an SI. Poor guy. :(

17. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Tried to play him a few times, can never find one up on my friend list when I want to. One day PAD will fix the friend system (and then I'll wake up).

Vaedriel likes this.
  18. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Oy. 9 was feeling like a breeze, until that mortal poison drop showed up. I was only trying to stall out the 90% damage reduction on the last floor, matched a bunch of hearts and a 3 of mortal poison... and unbelievably, a bunch of skyfall resulted in 3 more 3-orb lethal poison matches. What are the freaking odds? Yeah Fio was not prepared to outheal 160k+ in poison skyfalls, you bastard RNG gods.

xer 21 likes this.
  19. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    that's rough. never had that happen, but damn, that's a lot of skyfall.

20. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    For some reason I had more difficulty on C9 as I died stupidly because I either forgot puppets pre emptive and didnt heal on Sonia. Or that one time where I triggered Iza's hidden resolve while bound and got skill blocked to death which led me to die slowly on andromeda.

C10, I use Hexa(for enhance+TE)+Base Nene(tricolor+2c)+Ed(heart break+burst) for a 18-12 board and made this:

Vaedriel and xer 21 like this.