[EU] General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'EU General' started by Moetrich, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    tachi might only be great on a couple of teams, but those teams are two or the strongest and most popular teams right now (anubisxdiablos and bh) so it's not a big surprise she's in there. double 7c + double finger is just very strong.

2. Luke Fabre

Luke Fabre Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I really want Yog and this seems to be a good chance. Seems I can get 7 pulls with free stones... hope there‘s also a free pull via ingame-mail.

3. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Don't know really why, but I really consider buying OdinDra. Mainly as preparation for Alt. Arena and it's load of awoken binds.
    Does anyone run him as lead? Or is there any other purpose besides being a luxury cleric?

4. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    i'm also considering buying odindra. he is pretty much the best bind cleric for combo teams, and some other teams.... and apparently awakening binds are going to become more common so.... i think he seems like a good buy right now.

RaiGomaru likes this.
  5. natedoggiii

natedoggiii Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I use him on my Julie team but that's it. He's good. The evo was painful because I was waiting for (IIRC) Sonia Gran to come up in the rotation so I could get a generate earth dragon, so bear that in mind. Think I had to wait like six weeks before it finally came up.

6. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Well, OdinDra is done (had most of his evo mats already finished in my box)

Btw. is someone buying RMiru? Since my box isn't that good for LHeraDra (apart from 4 Paimons) I would choose RMiru and need some friends with appropriate inherits.

Bluecheese likes this.
  7. ayecaramba

ayecaramba Well-Known Member

Is Nohime better than haku or sima yi for a dathena team or should i inherit?
    Team is Dath/hakux3/durga/Dath
    Thaaanks

8. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Usually Haku is the better choice since you want to make TPAs mainly because of DAthena. In that case Haku hits slightly harder than Nohime. Her unawoken form is a great inherit though.

ayecaramba likes this.
  9. Pigeon

Pigeon Active Member

What inherits would you want on RMyr?

I'm gonna get either RMyr or LHeraDra, but neither of their playstyles are that interesting to me tbh. Not sure if I have better subs for one over the other either.

RaiGomaru likes this.
  10. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Either a Fujin-like active or a full boardchange (non awoken Inahime would be best).
    I'm gonna get her because my Fire box needs a good fire lead and I like her high skill high reward playstyle.
    I would appreciate anyone who might get her (eventhough I think I know some whales who will get both, RMiru and LHeraDra) ^_^

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017 at 10:26 AM
  11. Pigeon

Pigeon Active Member

Shame, I have neither of those to inherit; haven't pulled anything new and in demand in a long time, aside from Beach Tachibana. That also makes it a bit harder to choose which to get!

12. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Don’t worry. Beach Tachibana would also be a great inherit ^_^ Personally, my RMiru will have base Nohime since I only have one Inahime which is already used as a SI on Ney

13. Pigeon

Pigeon Active Member

I think I'm gonna get RMyr first; partly for others to use (even if I won't have the ideal inherits/latents/team) and partly because combo leaders are more fun than "match 5 orbs". I can do 7/8 combos before skyfall on a normal board with my DAthena 8 seconds team, so maybe with practice RMyr is useable.

We're PAD friends so if there's specific latents or skill inherits from what i have that you'd like, I'll throw it up :)

RaiGomaru likes this.
  14. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Nice, well RMiru IS a combo lead. Maybe you have mistaken her with LHeraDra :p Basically match a heal cross + 6 extra combos is a 144x. With a little bit of practice it's relatively doable on most boards. Doing a fire TPA is a bit more challenging though.

I basically take any inherit (you said you have Nohime, right?) She would be optimal. Latent-wise it doesn't matter. I put two Movetime+ & two SDR latents on mine.

15. dusz3k

dusz3k Fire in the dark

Could you advice what is better RMyr or LHeraDra, i wonder as well which gonna be more popular? I wont to get one but have no idea which one ...

16. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:

To make it short: It's like RaDra vs. YomiDra back in the days
    -RMiru needs way more skill and effort to do damage but offers almost the best combination of offense and defense (Basicaly your high skill, high reward monster).
    -LHeraDra is easier to activate and faster but suffers from (IMO) more drawbacks.

First, you need a double SBR monster (RevoIndra, Pollux are the best). Having high HP is nice but it's extremely hard to recover from a gravity. The upcoming heart TPA buff solves this problem a little but it's still a big issue. Beside both LHeraDras your subs won't hit that hard since EU misses many ontype double 7c subs for LHeraDra. Paimon is basically your staple for this team, the more the better. She's incredible easy to play and extremely fast and can benefit from pixel monsters as well (are there any god/devil pixels anyway?). If you have played LEscha, it's basically the same.
    But LHeraDras potential is already capped since she doesn't benefit much from Riis leader swap trick.
    If you have LEschamali or LMeta you can perfectly pair with a LHeraDra friend.

RMiru is hard to activate but offers more firepower and a better defense (IMO a shield is always better than huge HP) in return - and Rii should solve her main problem and make her even more futureproof.
    Can you do a heart cross + 6 extra combos every turn? Than she's your best bet.
    As subs you basically want 7c, fingers (as many fingers as you can) and a TPA here and there. AYamato, AUriel, Awoken Inahime, Fire Ney, Dantalion, Urd, UltRozuel...
    Base Inahime, Tachibana or Nohime are great inherits for her since they offer a good boardchange + extra 2 combos for moments where it counts :p

Last edited: Oct 15, 2017 at 11:07 AM
    dusz3k and Bluecheese like this.
  17. Pigeon

Pigeon Active Member

I know she is, that's why I wrote she seems she'll be a bit more fun to play than LHeraDra :)

No Nohime, unfortunately. Maybe I'll just throw on whatever and see what sort of skill etc I end up wanting most when playing her. Would any killer inherits be useful?

18. RaiGomaru

RaiGomaru The BAAAATH!!!

User ID:
    Ah sorry, I meant Beach Tachibana. If you don't need her in any other team she makes a very good inherit as well. For Latents you can put whatever you want. Fingers are prefered but not a must.

19. natedoggiii

natedoggiii Well-Known Member

User ID:
    A cross and 7c sounds crazy to me but I like new playstyles and am just hoarding MP so yeah, I'll give her a go. I have both forms of Inahime and Nohime, plus a spare Beach Tachi, though the only Fujin active I have is Uruka and she's busy elsewhere right now.

20. ayecaramba

ayecaramba Well-Known Member

I have 2 Kirin (3654) from monster hunter, any reason to keep?
    Its 50k each, id be almost there for light hera.

RMyr is out of the question, dont like cross meta.
    In fact, some of my 4 ronove are going to be sold.

Can you guys link me to a light hera team/ideal subs page?
    Im almost decided on getting it but a guide would help!