[EU] General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'EU General' started by Moetrich, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Xagor

Xagor Well-Known Member

Welcome back!

Did your phone die before or after we got monthly quests? Those are a thing now, instead of the alternating challenge / descend events.

Biggest update was probably the one this week. Pixel evos expanded beyond the FF cards, and they added assist Evos. Basically, a few monsters can be evo'd to their weapons if you get a new type of Jewel. These can pass awakenings as well as stats & skills when doing inheritance.

Heart enhance awakening got buffed, so if you make a heart TPA, that monster gets x1.5 RCV.

We just got some new GFEs who are pretty good. Also a new Descend Boss this week that's pretty strong.

akimarru likes this.
  2. Bluecheese

Bluecheese I'm in blue movies....

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    New leads
    New MUST HAVE leads
    New game mechanics
    New dungeons
    No android
    Still fun.

akimarru likes this.
  3. ayecaramba

ayecaramba Well-Known Member

Welcome back @akimarru !
    Can you do crosses and still combo hard? Check out Red Myr, its just out in EU.
    Do you suck at crosses? Come join us here whining about it XD.

Unrelated, I got Diaochan, Pollux, Paimon, Tachibana in the last GFs.
    I also have ama, venus, indra, apoc aso for inherits/flex subs.

I was not gonna do it in the end but now I wonder, Is this good enough to get LHera?
    (Uses: farm and possibly clear A3 and such where Dathena falls short)

akimarru and Bluecheese like this.
  4. akimarru

akimarru It's okay... I know someday i'm gonna be with you.

User ID:
    EU - 744,944,247 //JP - 376,060,675
    PADherder:
    link
    My phone died just before the monthly quests, actually i still could log in for daily mail but couldn't play for like a week or so in september, then it died completly.

I got an Iphone 7 instead so pretty much happy was'nt expecting this gift at all but in the end it's cool. Even tho i would've probably chose a 6S plus or an 8 coz i find the 7 one to be the worst one apple ever did.
    Anyway going from a 3.5" screen to a 4.7" is kinda hurting my speed skill on the board btw how could an iphone 4 screen fit a 6*5 board. I need some practise to get back my combos and speed, but yeah was addicted to LMyr then bought Dathena so yes i can do crosses and i can combos just need a day or two to be good at it again.
    I saw the pixel card don't have any and don't understand the use are they powerfull how to get them ?
    I also saw the weapon card but don't get how they work, i got a new jewel and i can evolve Ronia and Vamp but don't know how it works and the purpose of it. Will try to catch up asap, still love the game, still get crap at godfest even when a diamond drops(dark rider, lmao), still enter dungeons with the right subs but the wrong lead.
    Good to be back.

Bluecheese likes this.
  5. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    The pixel cards have an awakening which when you make a 3x3 box of orbs it ignores damage voids and gives that card an attack boost. They are useful on some teams for one shotting the radar dragons by giving them 3 dragon killers, or one shotting the lovecraft monsters with devil killers.

The farmable ones make for great swipe farming leads, brachy with a dios army is great and can still pair with alb, pixel echidna is can kill resolves which is super useful in certain dungeons. She is best with an army of mech goemon though, which is quite a lot of effort to make.

You can get the pixelits to make these evos as an invade in Friday mythical.

The weapon assist cards work like revos, they drop the card back to level one and you can't go back. When used as an assist they give both their skill and awakenings to the base card.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    akimarru and Bluecheese like this.
  6. 8owser

8owser Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have nothing to add, other than the fact I haven't posted for a while.

7. Bluecheese

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Are any of the justice collab leads worth getting or is it a trap?

ayecaramba likes this.
  8. 8owser

8owser Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    In my opinion, no. These are all just "Pokemon" cards. If you are someone who has to have them all, roll. They are not completely useless but there are a lot better out there.

Bluecheese likes this.
  9. Bluecheese

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Stones saved.