Eugeo Team Building

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Jan 11, 2019.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
  3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    MNoah dupes, I'm guessing? Some evolved and some base form?

4. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    He's a farming lead, so you're basically looking for anything that will effortlessly trigger his leader skill. The obvious farmable option is MNoah, but if you don't want to subject yourself to that some other good options include:
    Toshiro (rare roll from Bleach Collab): http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2691
    Sadalmelik (troll gold from REM): http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2186
    Anything that floods the board with water orbs could also work, but you'll occasionally have to manipulate orbs, which is less efficient than using MNoah or an ALB team with Dios. The most obvious options are double orb changers that change two colors to water or bi-color board changers, e.g. Mega BlOdin, BSonia, Meridionalis, Mega Ryune, Beach Yog, Beach Esch, Scheat, Kundali, Sitri, etc. You could potentially use Zeus Mercury, but you'll have to make sure you have enough skill boosts to get his active up in time. The dios set-up works well because Dios and ALB have two skill boosts. Mercury doesn't :p

5. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, some quick advice if you're looking to run Eugeo for anything other than farming:

Consider pairing with Mega Ryune and bringing Mel with a chocolate box assist if you have that option. Even better if you're playing solo and your Mel has the FUA SA.

Here are several fantastic subs for Eugeo teams:

Mega Blonia - Bicolor board and solution for short (3 turns or fewer) binds and locked orbs.

Revo Gabriel - Triple 7c with SA, active heals 30% and generates hearts and blue orbs. Two water rows.

Toshiro - Full blue board and 40% poison resist. Throw on a Rathian equip assist for full poison resist.

Khepri - Farmable, unbindable, soft bind clear awakening, active adds 2 combos and 2 seconds of orb move time for 1 turn. Great choice if you're struggling with a combo shield. Bonus: Two TE awakenings, which is great for a row team.

Revo Isis - Recommend throwing a Grodin assist or equip assist on her for longer binds and awoken binds. Two water rows, second 7c with SA, 2 blue OE, unbindable, 1 TE+ awakening, and solid RCV stat.

B&J - Okay, if you have her, you're probably not leading with Eugeo, but they have killers 4 dayzzz.

Revo I&I - Two water rows, two 7c, active includes RCV multiplier (GREAT solution for floors with RCV debuffs), 2 SBR, and just a fantastic card all around.

Revo Orochi - Yeah, TPAs are going to be harder to fit in on a row team, but delay is still a life-saving active in so many dungeons and Orochi's HP is excellent.

Revo Lakshmi - Three SB, great FUA if you don't have Mel or you're playing in co-op, and nuke + recover active is excellent on high HP/low RCV teams (Eugeo x Mega Ryune).

There are more, but I feel like I'm just going down the list of every great blue sub in the game.

You'll be able to sweep a lot of floors with just 6 water orbs. For boss floors, I recommend trying to match row + 7c. It's difficult starting out, but gets easier with practice, especially if you try to match orbs in this pattern: http://pad.dawnglare.com/?s=8n06Ik0

I have the most success starting from the bottom, matching the row first, then working my way up and from left to right. But everyone's play style is different. Find what works for you! And don't be stubborn about matching that pattern linked above. It's just a guideline and learning to mix vertical and horizontal matches is going to be a big help.

Extra TE helps a LOT, too. That's one more reason to pair with Mega Ryune (+2 seconds orb move time baked in to her LS).

Bolts and Noc like this.
  6. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    If you don't have Ryune, I would definitely give what @Tek7 suggested a try. Stalling with Ryune in longer dungeons like the arenas can be annoying now that we've been spoiled by leads whose leader skills can be triggered on almost any natural board, but Ryune is extremely effective (and a lot of fun) in shorter dungeons. She's one of my favorite leads right now and is one of the few non-combo (and non-rainbow) leads that can keep up with the best leads in the game at the moment. Plus, it's a chance to resist the 7c meta (or at least to be less dependent on it)! Personally, I really miss having more diversity among the top leads...

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
    Tek7 likes this.