Evo decisions

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by toadashi, Aug 6, 2018.

1. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

So during SGF I pulled Sherias Roots and Vajrayaksa. Now I am trying to figure out which way to evo them. Just looking for some perspectives from people who have them and use them as leaders and subs. Thanks

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would go L/D Roots and L/L (Awoken) Vajra. Vajra is a nice pseudo-Yog with a FUA built into the leader skill, good for some swipe teams or other lazy farming. L/D Roots is pretty much just better, with the only real reason to go the other way being unbindability. Still, with L/D you get a better leader skill and an extra dragon killer.

xer 21 likes this.
  3. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    L/D Roots is definitely the better leader, if only because team building is far less restrictive and 7c awakenings are so powerful.

The only situations where I could see you considering L/R over L/D is:

(1) This is your second Roots,
    (2) you need fire coverage for a rainbow team,
    (3) you enjoy rainbow leads much more than combo leads and you don't have better rainbow leads, or
    (4) you need an unbindable sub with a rainbow board active.

If you're considering Roots as an on-color assist for another light monster, remember that L/D has higher ATK and L/R has higher HP and RCV.

Ovine and Murdurus like this.
  4. toadashi

toadashi One True Goat

Cool thanks. I was planning to go L/D with Roots anyway but I wanted to make sure I wasn't missing something. As far as Vajra goes isn't the L/B version a better leader? I have a couple of friends who have one or the other up occasionally.

5. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Awoken is a much better lead. Kinda like light's Pixel Echidna, except it pairs with Yog. Great for speedfarming dungeons with lots of resolves, and good as a pseudo-Yog for those without him.

6. kingflipit

kingflipit Member

User ID:
    kingflipit
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah Awoken Vaj is better. I use him on my alternate to pair with Yog all the time. Def fun for lazy speed farming like Trap said.