Evo Mat Killer

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Vaedriel, May 19, 2018.

1. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Okay, in light of Hexeon dungeon that came around I know that Evo killers are actually useful now. Who is the best card to feed an Evo Mat killer too? I didn't have any of them until tonight's PreDra run. Thanks!

2. 20matar

20matar main:20Matar alt:firefly

User ID:
    20matar
    Because Evo/Awoken/Enhance Killers ( :monster9::monster11::monster10: ) are super situational, i try to don't use in cards that i am using in other teams.
    So for now, i have limited these kind of killers to my Verse team.
    Also,:monster8: redeemable material killers in a +297 Ariel (3:awakening4:) kills Predras.

So, when you start building your Hexeon Farm team, i think you should take this in consideration, don't put the latents in someone that will be a waste in other teams later.

Vaedriel likes this.
  3. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My Main has a 297'd Ariel and my Alt just pulled an Ariel tonight, so, good to know. I used to have at least one of the evo/awoken/enhance killers just sitting in my box after they first came out, but I sold/fed them off to make room in my box. I really wish the stackable mat thing would be implemented asap.

Ultraduck likes this.
  4. Ultraduck

Ultraduck Member

User ID:
    Should be just a few more days.

Vaedriel likes this.
  5. Digity

Digity Member

puu, the farmable equip from yhh collab, has evo mat killer.

Vaedriel, BurningMan and xer 21 like this.
  6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I put three Evo mats killer on Nohime and Kyo. Both has double 7c. I'm considering of putting three on Ginchiyo because she has limited option when it comes to killer latents. Depends on your team, put them on whomever hits hard and has limited option of killer latents and you don't need those killer latents for the dungeon.

Vaedriel likes this.
  7. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

What is this Puu thing you're referencing from the current collab? Where/how does it drop, best place to farm it? Thanks!

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    It's a rare drop from Yu Yu Hakusho dungeon.

This is the first form that you'll get as a rare drop:

Vaedriel likes this.
  9. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

The eggs are no big deal, I think I've got 7-8 of them... The friggin color penguins that are a pain the ass. I've gotten about 7=8 each of the red/green/blue/black ones, but just a 2 light ones... Decided 2 of these Puu things is about all I have the patience to farm materials for... All my REM pulls and all the dungeon drops are max skilled, so I just don't see the need to run it 15+ times in the chance of getting another light guy.

10. Manticore

Manticore New Member

I've run that dungeon for a week straight and I haven't gotten a single egg. On the other hand, I've had no shortage of any color Puu...

11. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

LOL... RNG bites the big one...

not sure if we're friends already, but I'm putting the 5 I have left up for trade for little jewel dragons (at least their worth more when you feed them...)

Death Seed -365,683,368
    Todd-Pod - 349,481,379

sgt502 and I_Grok like this.
  12. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I've got two of the red, blue, green, and dark Puus, but I still need two light Puus and the eggs.

13. Manticore

Manticore New Member

Oh sweet. Which account should I add?

14. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I traded one high Sapphire dragon for an egg. It's for my alt.

Thank you!!!

15. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

Unfortunately it's what a whole bunch of days before you can trade with friends... Have you not gotten any yet? I wish you could trade the evo mats, because that's what I was having problems getting...

Go ahead and add either or both... happy to have friends who are a little less random than usual...

I put them all up and they all went in a couple of days, but I may run the dungeon a bit more on the off chance of getting another set of evo mats and one more Puu ( I think I still need a Red and Yellow Evo mat), and I'm sure in the process I'll get a few more eggs. If you're willing to wait out the time, I'll keep one around, just remind me when the time is up...

I may be full on friends, let me know if it won't let you send a friend req. Whenever I clear people out, I usually get new requests and get back to full within a day or so... but I've always got some people I can cut loose for a forum member...

16. Toddlajoie

Toddlajoie Active Member

So I ran this friggin thing a bunch this morning and ended up with 2 eggs and 2 green penguins... I just don't care enough to hunt for the evo mats, and I'd rather spam the +30 PadZ...

I'll hold on to these 2 if you want to friend me and wait out the time...

(and sorry to the OP for the Hijack.. just realized this thread was not the other one that started out discussing the eggs...)