Evolution Trouble

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by AbdominalSwollMan, Nov 8, 2019 at 8:33 AM.

1. AbdominalSwollMan

AbdominalSwollMan New Member

User ID:
    AbdominalSwollMan
    I have Divine Flowers, Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao and Conquering Martial Deity, Cao Cao; however, for some reason both of them have the evolution option as greyed out. I also have reincarnated DQXQ which I obtained as an awoken from a godfest. Does anyone know why this is?

I'm on NA by the way.

2. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm not sure I'm understanding your question. What evolution are you trying to obtain and what evolution are they at now?

3. AbdominalSwollMan

User ID:
    AbdominalSwollMan
    I want to evolve them into their awoken forms so I can reincarnate them. For some reason, I am unable to evolve them into their awoken forms. I don't even receive the option to do so.

In these photos, on the far left I have a reincarnated dqxq. In the middle is the problem I am talking about with the divine flowers dqxq. On the right, I have the conquering cao cao who doesn't show the option to evolve either.

4. AbdominalSwollMan

User ID:
    AbdominalSwollMan
  5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The only reason I could think of is that you don't have the materials necessary to evolve them into Awoken if they are greyed out.

6. AbdominalSwollMan

User ID:
    AbdominalSwollMan
    Well, apparently I can't post a link for the picture I am trying to show. However, it isn't even showing that I have insufficient materials. It won't even show the evolution tree for them for some reason. When I go to the reincarnated version of dqxq it shows I have the materials to awaken the divine flowers version. But, when I go to the divine flowers version I have, I do not even have the evolution tree showing up.

7. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I think the version you have that can't evolve isn't part of the same tree. Are all the letters in it's name lower case? If so, that's the "chibi" version and can't be "Awoken" or "Reincarnated."

Murdurus likes this.
  8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you want to evolve them to awoken, you have to devolve them first into the second Evo. From there, there should be a two branch of evolution that's available. One for awoken, one for the ultimate Evo.

Edit: just saw your photos. You can't evolve them into awoken because they are the "mini" version. They don't have awoken evo.