exchange gold medals for rainbow medal

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by PAD_junkie, Jul 29, 2020.

1. PAD_junkie

PAD_junkie New Member

How can I exchange gold medals for a rainbow? I need a spirit numen of fire borna's gem to evelve one of my monsters. It is available in monster exchange for 3 rainbow medals. I got one rainbow medal from a special dungeon for players with P&D pass but I have been playing Ganeshas treasure trove multiple times to get gold silver and bronze medals. In monster exchange you can exchange multiple bronze for silver, multiple silver for gold but no way to exchange multi gold for rainbow medal. I also have multiple silver draconic orchestra tickets that can't be spent on anything.

2. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    You cant trade the ganesha medals for a rainbow medal. Try doing the monthly quests I think they are 0 stamina this month and give a stone each. If you clear the sections you get a rainbow medal for each one.

3. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rainbow Medals are only rewarded for doing very occasional things such as placing high(ish) in Ranking Dungeon, completing Monthly Quests, trading pulls from certain Godfest events, etc. So there's no real way to reliably farm for them which also makes them somewhat valuable, especially if you're trying to get Black Medals.