Excited for this farmable Revo Minerva Arena3 team?

Discussion in 'P&D Discussion' started by PERFECTPAD, Oct 4, 2016.

1. PERFECTPAD

PERFECTPAD New Member

User ID:

The video's SI is different from the SI shown below. And the play style can be improved to save time. Usually you can finish one run in 30-50 minutes.

upload_2016-10-6_10-42-32.png
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Team-------------------------------------SI
    Revo Minverva------------------------Guan Yu
    Dark Red Skydragon----------------Hades
    Dark Red Skydragon ---------------Saria
    Lifive-------------------------------------Baldin/ or other 2x buff with 60% win chance on ZeusDra.
    Blue Puppet
    Revo Minverva------------------------Awoken Sakuya

* Team SI is quite flexible if you can give up Zeus dragon. The above SI is for beating all 5 RadarDragon.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game Strategy for each difficult floor. (Simple floor you can just sweep if you can.):
    1. If red boss, no need to use blue puppet, otherwise use blue puppet.
    2. Use one combo match to stall until blue puppet is up again.
    3. Kill this floor.
    Special floors:
    *For Grisar and Beelzebub, use Saria/GuanYu/Baldin and burst through.
    *At Floor 16, if there is jammer orbs, use Saria to clear it. Make sure entering F17 without Jammer!
    *If got bind, use bind clear.
    *If CD+, just stall.

*For ZeusDragon, use blue puppet and stall until around 95% HP and blue puppet is up. Then use two gravity(Sakuya+Hades) and Saria/Guan Yu/Baldin to burst under 40%HP. You can tank one hit due to Baldin's 50% damage reduction. Then Use blue puppet again and stall to kill.

Where you may die?
    1. When you enter the dungeon, you may die before blue puppet is up. (If you die, most likely it's here)
    2. Can't burst under 40% HP for ZeusDragon.

Notes:
    1. You need 30 fire reduction latent awakening to reach 100%(5+25+25+10+0+5+(30)).
    2. Use SBR badge to reach 100% SBR.
    3. Baldin is needed to 100% kill ZeusDragon due to his Heaven Commandment ( 48620 ) after changing his type. If no Baldin, you still have 60% chance because he may change to Red/Light/Dark so you can tank this hit and use blue puppet.
    4. You need at least 5 turn bind clear on both Minerva for Lifive's 5 turn bind.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    Inagaki, Sky7, Seanna and 5 others like this.
  2. Celerity

Celerity Youkai Hunter

Er...what is the team?

3. FXStrato

FXStrato Neonine

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  4. beradin

beradin The cYNic

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Can I flag this for an false advertisement?

5. PERFECTPAD

PERFECTPAD New Member

User ID:
    Why false? People already using this team to farm arena 3 in Japan. All three members are farmable, the other just farm MP to buy.

6. Fendeezy

Fendeezy Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Uh, I think you're confusing "farming" with "farmable" cause last I checked puppeteer wasn't farmable. Unless people are happy to farm 300k worth of MP through dungeon drops it's not a farmable team. By the time someone has farmed enough for marionette revo minerva will have been outclassed.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    xgodot likes this.
  7. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

I don't think it's bad. Most people who are capable of farming refive for skill up are going to be close enough to 250 MP that it's not a big deal.

Marionette isn't really going to be a fast team. It's just awfully reliable... I am not sure how well you can handle ZeusDra, but I can see others are easy.

8. EoTN

EoTN I&I dual waifus

Weeellll...

To be completely fair, it takes zero REM luck to get Charite, so she is TECHNICALLY farmable.

Also 250K MP :p

And yes, Minerva will be outclassed. She's pre-emptively outclassed by Myr for the most part, but being able to cheese... 3/5? 4/5? All? A majority of the Radar Dragons is pretty nice TBH. And a 100% resist team with 36x attack is better than it seems for sure, especially since it resists all major preemptives that kill the other ones.

9. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    For fuck's sake, A3 takes long enough when you're not stalling for a fucking marionette every fucking floor. I don't see how the economics for this shit work if you need to wait 9 years for the appropriate evos to hit our servers, then another 12 years to finish the run.

Granted, I flip my shit at ANY floor in a dungeon that I can't kill immediately. I would rather slop through Arena with a team that sweeps every floor immediately and might die to bad RNG, than a tea, that stalls for stability. I'm just that impatient.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    SNSD likes this.
  10. DJKC

DJKC ♪走りばなしのノンストップライフ♪

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Minerva is a 36x lead. You can clear a lot of floors with that, especially with 75% damage reduction from light and dark and 100% from red. Green you have color advantage on, so it's mostly blue that's a problem... and there aren't a lot of hard blue monsters in arena. Marionette is for bosses and as a panic button. That's the advantage over previous cheese teams - the leader isn't complete crap to begin with :)

I've been tempted to build the team, just need Z to come back around. Also waiting for them to finalize the MP dragon materials and to see if they make the radar dragons easier to get if they are required.

Grokitach and wangatang0830 like this.
  11. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    Interesting. I don't have the time for that, but it's an alternative for lower rank players who want a pseudo MP drag

12. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    that's not how the badge works, afaik. SBR badge halves your current chance to be bound, but never lets you hit 100%.

With badge and that team, one sits at 80% SBR.
    This got patched. hooray!

Otherwise, good use of Minerva's innate FR awakenings to stack with lifive/padz to hit 100%. I can get the latents in time and the MP is farmable enough via roguelikes.

Decent plan if we at NA never see another avenue for the Radar dragons, although I'm more likely to win/farm A3 with any of Re-awoken Lak or Parv or superult Krishna.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2016
    Seanna, jlarimore, aFireBlaze and 2 others like this.
  13. CoryAndSamantha

CoryAndSamantha Vigorous Member

No, for the reasons @ViewtifulGene listed.

I am very excited for REVO Minerva herself though. Between her and Krishna it's looking like all fire all the time for this guy come 1-3 months from now.

Seika, Sky7, aFireBlaze and 2 others like this.
  14. ViewtifulGene

ViewtifulGene Mostly Retired. Still A Lazy Shit.

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You won't be sweeping too many floors with the ability to only convert one orb color, and with no way to confirm the 2-color requirement. The cheese party is really lacking in offensive actives and awakenings. Sure, you can inherit on El Dorado, but that means you're waiting an extra 10 turns for each burst.

There might be a more offense-oriented Minerva team that can work without relying on 100% resistance. IDK. Red has a lot of utility options with Cao delays and haste loops from Scarlet/Antares/Tsubaki/Dantalion.

15. Joshsp1985

Joshsp1985 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Stalling isn't too bad if you're 100% resistant can just make 1 matches goes pretty fast. With that said Minerva can do A3 without 100% resisting cheesing.

16. protoaddict

protoaddict Active Member

User ID:
    100% resist teams are nothing new. My question is isn't it more dangerous with Minerva who has a high attack multiplier who may accidentally clear floors before you have time to charge up your puppeteer?

I mean, I remember when this team was all about Incognito Queen Awilda and Dark Blue Skydragon, Nirai Kanai.

17. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    She has myr level resists against light and dark and does 2x damage against wood. You won't need to use puppeteer on every floor, just the hard ones where you can't burst through and when 4x hp and rcv isn't enough.

She's a massive upgrade from awilda and you don't need to spend 30 minutes on each floor like with awilda. Many floors you can just brute force your way through with 36x multi. Granted, it won't be as fast as many other teams, but it definitely won't be as slow as stalling every floor just for puppeteer.

Sky7, Seanna and Raizel like this.
  18. Dando

Dando Well-Known Member

There shouldn't be any trouble at all with charging actives in Arena and with the 3 elements resisted. Like people are saying, you won't need the marionette every floor.

19. Forbidden_S

Forbidden_S Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The blue tank team is still better because even if u get skill bind vs Hera-Is your good already since she's blue, for the other possible pre-empt skill bind floors you can save orbs to kill through

20. aFireBlaze

aFireBlaze Triggered People are what feeds me treats :^)

User ID:
    :MingRen:
    If he's aiming for a farmable team, your chances are gone 100% on hephaestus dragon. At least hera-is you can survive with good combo matching And lots of rng.

Raizel likes this.