Extreme Rare PEM - Which ones to keep?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Tsuioku, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Active Member

Instead of just going on a blind exchange frenzy, just thought it might be useful to start a discussion on which monsters should be held on to... esp to those new to the game.
    To the Pros out there, if there are any notable inherits, please post and share the knowledge.

Spirit Numens - Try to keep one if you don't need it to evolve something. These don't come around that often and you never know what GH will come up with next.

Machines - Goemon and Noah are great farming subs. Zeus and Hera are OK if you don't have Verse or Nyx

Unique - Many of these can be inherited so this is a great opportunity if you need a pseudo-sdr for a specific colour. Serket, Ninegaruda, Moby Dick, Big Foot, Manticore, Volsung and Linthia all have a weighted of ~800 or higher.
    Other notables include: Cu Chulain/Siegfried can be evolved into weapon assists, Zeus & Hera for Gravity, Manticore for inheritable poison, Jorm/Athena for their Revos, Linthia (inherit) for 6 colour board and Ilsix for Kaede farming.

Large - Tengu as the 4xSB/low CD inherit base, Indigo for Kaede farming, DQ Hera if you need to make a Nyx and Zaerog can be evolved into weapon assists

Medium - Dios for farming, Heras for Nyx evo'ing and Zeuses for Verse evo'ing

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
  2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Depends on your box, but the one to keep is Machine Athena, Machine Goemon and Machine Noah, the Numens... Eh they're only for Evo gems though if you want to have fun leading with them you'll have a hard time finding friends.

For every card that can be turned into weapon assist, it's a keeper unless you already have two or three of them.

For every card that can be used as an assist, well, you have to skill them up and evolving them is easy so if it's me, they're for gems only.

3. kandjar

kandjar President of the Otaku Waifu Association

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Machine Noah and Machine Goemon (I believe 2 of him is a good amount, if you plan on red farming) are the two to keeps really; after that it depends on your box.

If you're not sure, just keep it.
    Also:
    - If you have a "one of" something, changing it into gem won't gain you any slot in your box; so you might as well keep it in a non-gem form.

4. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Active Member

My intent is for them to be used as pseudo sdr/stat boost so no skilling up required... only some leveling. Serket, Ninegaruda, Moby Dick, Big Foot, Manticore, Volsung and Linthia all have a weighted of ~800 or higher.

I have had Ras/Titania inherited on my Dios' for the longest time for the pseudo sdr (and stats boost which came in handy occasionally).

5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you want to use pseudo SDR on Dios, use Weatherlight instead. You'd be surprised on how much damage 3~5 Weatherlight assist on a team of Dios can provide. Makes swipe-farming Annihilation dungeons possible.