Farming MP

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Cobracous, Oct 26, 2017.

1. Cobracous

Cobracous Member

User ID:
    Cobracous
    PADherder:
    link
    Anyone have any team suggestion and or strategies for farming MP? I'll link my updated PadHerder and my Friend's updated PadHerder too. I can't seem to find an actual guide on it. Also looking for suggestions on building a MHera/MZeus Team too with our current rosters. I know there are decent Sephiroth teams for MHera and MZeus, but I don't have 90% of the rem monsters used for inherit and team build that they suggest. And if anyone knows of a D. Athena guide, that would be great too, I'm suspecting she will be my go to for farming.

My PadHerder:
    https://www.padherder.com/user/Cobr...,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Friend's PadHerder:
    https://www.padherder.com/user/DaCr...1,4294967295_63,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;boxfav,0

2. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    well, for farming stuff like mp people usually use something like awoken/revo liu bei or awoken cao cao / female red hunter and then use subs that make full boards in that colour, zeus dios for ALB for example, then one maybe one utility sub each depending on the dungeon.

so for example for linthia the teams are usually something like RLB / dios x 3 / anji and RLB / dios x 3 / somekind of enhance.

we are soon going to be getting pixel versions of the starter dragons and healer girls, some of these are great leader choices to use instead of RLB / ACC.

you can do similar things with meridionalis too, maybe you could make a pixel plesios and pair it with your friends meridionalis and use an army of the new zeus mercury ults as subs.

another option is you could try some kind of dark row based teams with pixel sephiroth x saito.

in general when farming you want it to be as fast an brainless as possible as you're going to be running the dungeon a lot. making a whole board one colour and just swiping is the best for this, but it can work by just using bi colour board changers or dual orb changers.

the rogue dungeons aren't really that hard and you should be able to beat them with whatever your normal d athena team is, but it will be a lot slower than a true farming set up..... but the farming setup can take a lot of work to make the team so......

3. Cobracous

Cobracous Member

User ID:
    Cobracous
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't have Liu Bei or Cao Cao.... I have LB on my alt account, but that account is no where near ready for descends.

4. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    I know you don't, that's why I gave you the other options. =/

5. Cobracous

Cobracous Member

User ID:
    Cobracous
    PADherder:
    link
    The pixel seph x saito? Do you know any good subs to farm?

6. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    well, using stuff you both have you could try something like...... for linthia

pixel seph / zuoh / zuoh / haku / anji

saito / eschamali / sheena / barbara / akechi or okuni

this is not totally ideal but will probably still work. haku and zuoh aren't ideal as they make tri coloured board which could screw you out of enough orbs and you will still actually have to match them into a row / nine.

the general idea is pop an active and make a row or nine match, depending on the damage needed. team 2 should use eschamali early as you might get enough skyfall from her so the other team doesn't need to risk popping a tri colour board.

use anji on the dub mythlit floor then just do a 3 match of dark to kill the predras.

you might need a damage boost like okuni to kill the last floor without row awakenings. you'll have to test the damage.

-edit- crap i just remembered pixel seph is devils and attackers..... barbara and esch won't work. you could inherit their skills onto shantotto and hanzo or something though. should have enough skill boosts if everyone is max skill, but again you'd have to check. or maybe you would have enough damage that it wouldn't matter anyway..... not sure.

7. Cobracous

Cobracous Member

User ID:
    Cobracous
    PADherder:
    link
    Does that team only work for linthia?

8. Moyuba

Moyuba Well-Known Member

User ID:
    743 341 270
    PADherder:
    link
    Well each rogue has different spawns which present different problems. Like I said the blueprint for subs is 3 who make a lot of your primary orb colour, 1 utility sub to deal with what ever is in the dungeon.

Linthia is a pretty straight forward dungeon, you only need something to deal with the predra floor (anji) and something to deal with the awakening bind (a damage boost or grodin etc).

There are standard teams for each rogue using either ALB or ACC, you can just look these up and work out what you need to bring from there.