Farming Red DeviNyan

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by LastMinute, Apr 18, 2017.

1. LastMinute

LastMinute Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    What's the appearance rate this monster? I haven't seen one at all since I cleared all Fire Cat Dragon dungeons except the last one. I thought it was a common monster.

2. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    They are a common drop, but the problem is that there's a bunch of other stuff in there that's just as common.

Not for the first time am I happy that I keep one of everything in the game.

LastMinute likes this.
  3. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    According to padx, Devinyan is an invasion so not especially common. If you're not having any luck in cat dragons, you could also try Gainaut. Devinyan always shows up on the second floor, and you can farm super kings and mp while you're at it.

4. LastMinute

LastMinute Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Really? I did check. It don't see any color around its image.

5. Faust

Faust Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Faust
    PADherder:
    link
    You're right, no color around the border. I'm sick and on pain killers, so I may have been seeing things. Or maybe my brain assumed there was a color because it's under the ones who are invasions. Either way, I guess it's not :)

6. Hansey

Hansey Destined to never own a single Haku

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was kicking myself because I used to keep one of everything because I'm a packrat, but I've finally reached the point where box space became more important and it wasn't like I was every going to use them on a team... so I ditched all of the nyans and other similar skillup fodder stuff.

Fortunately I was lucky to get a Red Devinyan to drop on the second run of Expert. (Which I ran because it had more trash floors.)

kaylathehedgehog likes this.
  7. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Edited by @symplecto.

There is a serious privacy issue going on in with PF at the moment. Please everyone

Log out and stay logged out.

Please also do not post detailed discussions about what the problem is. As soon as we get confirmation from the forum administrator we will make an official announcement but for now to minimise damage please just log out.

Post-edit:
    Yikes, sorry D: I'll contact a staff member privately about that next time. Not sure why I didn't think to do that

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you're trying to get it for the challenge, I feel your pain. I finally get one after I max skilled one Masamune and got the other one up to skill level.4, so... yeah.
    If you're trying to get it for Set skill up... I feel so sorry for you. You'd be better running fire carnival when it's available in dungeon shop.

9. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm pretty sure these are at least sort of rare spawns, despite not being labeled as such on padx. Appearance rate should be highest on mythical.

10. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I spent so much stamina trying to get it, I've gotten it to appear a couple times but it didn't drop. I think I must have spent probably close to 300 stamina trying to get it.

11. MagicMatcher

MagicMatcher Sacred Life Cow <3

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Gainaut is better than the biweekly for the Nyans. I ran Light Cat Myth 50 times last year for Hathor skill-up drops, along with a few runs of the other levels, and only got 17 to drop. The chance of appearance is low, and it might not even drop. Meanwhile I ran Gainaut earlier this week, and got all 5 Nyan colors in 5 runs. It might take a while, my luck was pretty hax I'll admit, but you get some MP and EXP while you're at it. RNG is RNG though