Farming small/medium evo gems

Discussion in 'Monster Farming' started by Tsuioku, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Tsuioku

Tsuioku Member

See discussions on Large/Rare evo gems around but not much on small/medium evo gems so thought I'd start something.

I was playing the Fire dimension dragon dungeon over the weekend for the completion stone and noticed that the dungeon also drops the samurai dragon and a 50% chance of dropping a dog dragon. So if you farm on a 2x day, you're guaranteed a medium gem (dimension dragon), small gem (samurai dragon) and a 50% chance of an additional gem (dog dragon). Time to start farming?

If anybody knows of any other good places to farm, please share.

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Mechdragon and Legendary Dragon Rushes in coin dungeons are pretty good from what I've heard. Each floor that drops is a gem. Seems like the best place to me.

3. Roland

Roland Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I think those coin dungeons were replaced and are now Extreme Dragon Rush! and Extreme Dragon Rush 2! I haven't checked about gems and there are a bunch of floors that draw a random opponent, so mileage may vary.

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Rogue dungeons, especially Zaerog∞ can drop two dragons that can be exchanged for small or medium gems (doesn't remember exactly). For medium gems, the skill up Dungeons for Dragon Callers (Tsubaki, Ryune, Sylvie, Gadius and Saria) is a great place to farm medium gems.