Fate roll results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Noobzilla, Jan 28, 2019.

1. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Saved up 60 rolls on my alt hoping to get a diamond as I was planning on trading for saber but didn't want to trade Rin that I got from the 6 star bundle and needed one more fodder. Got a diamond after 3 rolls and it was Shirou. Well I cant trade him. Kinda hoping for a Gilgamesh to trade. Rolled 5 more times and got Saber. Perfect now my alt and main can be what they were meant to be. Also really want to just always know that I can have a Saber friend with Reeche inherit when needed.

The problem is now my alt has Shirou and my main doesn't. Have enough fodder to trade for him but would rather not. Rolled 5 times and got Shirou. Hmm. I guess this makes up for my horrible luck in the FMA machine that lead me to trade for the Edward I never use.
    Also seeing Napoleon being so useful on Shirou is heartwarming. Had him for years and his little ass finally gets a chance to shine. Full oe with 7cc, a dragon killer and a nice active will low CD is fantastic.

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Rin has been really good on Shirou for me. I do the same and put a Fujin on her so that it's up sooner. I used to use Ilm as an inherit over Ilmina for fairly reliable VDP boards, but now I'm using Sonia Elle so I can get hearts too. If I get too many hearts, I can use Rin, then Shirou to haste Rin back up again, then use once more if it was a really bad board.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2019
    MisterDrgn likes this.
  3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Main:
    Illya (free roll) (new)
    Caster (bundle) (new)
    Berserker (new to this account)
    Rider (new)

Alt:
    Berserker (free roll) (new)
    Shinji Matou (bundle) (new)
    Lancer (new)
    Berserker (#2)

I could have rolled more, but didn't want to blow a lot of stones chasing the 6*'s, and decided to call it quits when my alt got the 2nd Berserker.

4. Orange Crush

Orange Crush PAD's Nostradamus

User ID:
    I went 2/43 for 6* rolls :(

5. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Ouch. My condolences.

6. chazzyclaws

chazzyclaws slightly bemused

30 rolls (including free roll and dollar bundle), 30 golds. Still a bit salty on this one.

7. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Holy shit... I'm sorry. Did you do the 20 bundle?

8. chazzyclaws

No, I was too broke after buying the 2 packs.

9. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Damn. Next time I would start with the 20 bundle. It's a very good chance of getting what you want relatively

10. chazzyclaws

The real funny thing is on my Jp account, I rolled 4 different diamond eggs in 9 rolls. (Including saber on my free roll, lol). IDK, just seems my NA account always gets shafted. (Case in point, Jp account has 6 Fujins, 3 DMeta, multiple other 6-8 star gfe, collab, etc, while my NA account (which is 1 year older, and has hundreds of more rolls), has very few, and none of the cards listed).

Last edited: Feb 12, 2019