Feed Echidna?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by SNG^_-, Apr 2, 2015.

FEED HER?! NOM NOM NOMMMM

1. Lu Bu

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  2. Don't do itttt she wasn't readyyyyy

8 vote(s)
    47.1%
  3. Verdandi because you're cool

3 vote(s)
    17.6%
  4. Liu Bei because your friends don't matter

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  5. Wait for SQ because hes awesome and fits everywhere like a social butterfly

2 vote(s)
    11.8%
  1. SNG^_-

SNG^_- Kirin oooooh kill'em!

I've probably asked this a bunch of times to different people today LOL but I guess I'm making this thread so I can get more opinions...... basically:

I have a +297 echidna and she is skill max. I have a skill max naga in my box also.

I am considering. deeply considering, feeding my echidna to my lubu. I never really seem to use her anymore, I don't use my lu bu a ton either but I use him a damn sight more than I do my echidna these days. I'm just super hesitating because I have had that card for so long..... I maxed her a long long time ago and I remember what a pain it was. such a grind to max one out back then, we didnt really get x2 skill up and the dungeon rarely ever came around. I thought it was a miracle when I finally got lolol. I guess if its ever really bad I could always farm up another +297 on my new echidna... yeah I don't know. :(

2. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Feed Lu Bu, he is delicious

If you don't use him a ton, I'd hold off tbh

3. SNG^_-

yeah im now considering waiting to see if I can get a SQ or maybe feed to verdandi... I don't know. I think half of what is keeping me back is the "what if" factor and the other half is just nostalgia from having that card for so long. I don't typically feed cards away for plusses like this especially if they're skill maxed.

4. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Unless you have a super compelling reason to feed it, just hold onto it because if you goof, you won't be as able to feed off your REM sub.

5. SNG^_-

LOL derp i have 2 lubus :) HAHAH

Im talking to my friend and the only reason I could come up with feeding away my lubu came down to
    "..........well, I just think hes a cool card. having a 297 lu bu just seems really cool especially when his uvo comes out."
    Basically.. I think it'd be cool. I already smash KoG as is. It just seems cool lol

6. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Meh, if you want that it is cool I suppose, I know I do stuff just because it is cool but I wouldn't + anything just for that

7. Sempersimul

Sempersimul Member

User ID:
    389 505 330
    PADherder:
    link
    Depends on whether you'd use what you're feeding it to more than the echidna, imo. I often say i have pADD so play with a number of teams whenever possible, but if you loyally use the red snake then you'd best keep her... But Lubu still gets my entirely unbiased vote.

8. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have a sun quan but I still tend to use my Echidna more. I like the extra turns and with the skill ups my teams have she is ready within a few turns and I can use her without stalling. I am still working on +297 her. I have an uvo one, a final one, and a mid-tier one. I plan on having all 3 max skilled after tomorrow. lu bu is cool and all, but he has limited appeal outside of devil teams.

9. icedragon926

icedragon926 Blue myr so expensive :<

User ID:
    382, 103, 341
    Remember SNG?

FEED TO THAT SCHOOLGIRL ISIS

10. SNG^_-

ROFL omg this is just you continuing the ongoing campaign to make me make an andromeda team isnt it?!?! you're all in on it!

11. icedragon926

icedragon926 Blue myr so expensive :<

User ID:
    382, 103, 341
    ...what no...

I'm just saying that schoolgirl Isis is waiting for your instant hypermax :3

but yeah you should make an andro team

12. SNG^_-

if i get the ggy nation pushing me to level him too i will have to hide from the andro and ggy hordes.

13. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I thought you already were working on GGY...lies...

14. AgentBonkers

AgentBonkers Pipe Dream

PADherder:
    link
    I would say feed her, but to a REM card you actually use a lot. If you don't use LuBu that much, maybe wait a bit and see if you can think of something more useful to give plusses to? Of the poll options, assuming you mean G/R I'd say Liu Bei, because he is such an amazing sub on pretty much any green team now, and giving the plusses of one sub to another seems fair enough.

15. SNG^_-

yeah i was thinking verdandi actually to be nice to my verdandi friends who have +297 up. i used echidna a lot on my descend teams, im just thinking over when was the last time i used her, its been a bit because of how dungeons are setup these days