FF Multiplayer dungeon

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, and Dungeon Strategies' started by sgt502, Sep 11, 2017.

1. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    How you're all do it? Only 3 floors so requires some heavy stalling to get skills up for boss if I wanted to use pixel's 3x3 awakenings to kill the boss. Stall indefinitely on the first floor? He doesn't seem to hit you hard if you can managed his HP above 50%.
    Thoughts?

2. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Heres my carry build:

You could obviously do two other teams of dios swipes if you wanted to instead of just one. Dios/Dios/Tengu/Tengu should work also, but the drakes have 4 SB and rows and would be preferred.

Kill shot for the boss, the DMetas are for the 3 SB with no light subatt. You could probably sub in Despharions for the same result but desph has a 7 turn CD instead of 5 on Dmeta. Total CD for DMeta + Akechi is 13 and the build has exactly 13 SB. You could use Regular Ronia instead of the Shinra one. Yomi inherit is optional but I wasnt too confident in making the kill board my first time with the time debuff. (As you see I fumbled making the kill board since it is unfamiliar to me). Both Sephs have triple godkiller. (pretty sure those are the standard latents for him, all the ones on my friends list had them)

Im willing to do carries within reason if people just want it for the stone. Not really interested in farming it, its not really worth farming, 3 drops for 99 stam is a horrible deal. Ill probably farm up the boss while doing carries though. DM me on discord for carries, discord ID is in my sig.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2017
    sgt502 likes this.
  3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Interesting build. I'll try some modification of your build since I don't have Avalon Drake at all. Thanks

4. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @bp1976
    I'm interested in your offer. I managed to build two teams that can kill the first two floors on both of my accounts. I just want it for the stone, and a bonus if Yiasmat actually dropped.
    I've sent you a friend request on Discord. This is actually the first time I use Discord. Usually I use LINE so still trying to figured out my way around the app.

5. Iluvatar

Iluvatar No Longer IAP'ing

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I went in with randoms with my Ameno team in sig. Players were smart enough to stall 1st wave, although I messed up my kill shot on boss, but Aizen teammate finished him off. Other player was a a BH.

sgt502 likes this.
  6. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Blue Hunter seems reliable as long as you get at least 1 other competent person playing him. As long as you don't make rows he usually stays under the damage void threshold even at full activation, and he can tank most of the hits in the dungeon.

7. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I beat it co-op with @bp1976
    We have a team to ohko each floor. My main killed F1, my alt killed F2 and bp1976 killed the last floor. Too bad the boss didn't drop but I'm okay with it.
    My teams:
    Rodin/DK Tsubaki/Markab/New Ronia/Nerva. The plan is to use Ronia's board and Nerva. Tsubaki and Markab are there for dual SB and haste to bring Nerva up.

Rodin/Leilan/Yamato Takeru^Kuvia/Sanada Yukimura/Nerva. The plan is to make full enhanced fire board with Leilan+Kuvia+Sanada Yukimura. Went overkill with Nerva's enhance.

Thanks to @bp1976 for the run d(^_^)b

8. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Did it with a couple guys using BH/Diablos, they used Anubis/Diablos. Mito abuse with Avalon Drake boards for floors 1 and 2. Dark pixel for floor 3. Easy peasy.

9. Argly902

Argly902 DALTON

PADherder:
    link
    I'm actually going insane trying to beat this with random queue in 3p

I don't have any meta teams atm, and I have player skill issues so kush is out of the question. I was going to try and glass cannon Ilm this, but garbage HP and no shield is a no go it seems. I might have to dust off my Sumire team so I can try and not die while praying the others actually can kill things

Or hope my brother and his even worse player skill issues will be enough to walk through this in 2p

10. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If you can make an ALB/Dios team, I would be happy to help ya out. Or just make a team that can one-shot one floor and I can bring my alt to kill the other floor. Discord is in my sig, message me if ya want. Ill be home from work around 6 EST.