FF Questions

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    First question...Is it worth getting a 2nd locke I feel he is an easy lead to work with and i know nobody else will run him...

2nd question... I have mp that just sits is it worth buying 4 glauca for farming purposes? Short CD 25 percent max hp gravity?

3rd question...unrelated but 7th dragoncaller wallace...he could be pretty awesome poison cross lead with the new poison skyfall and the various dungeons that use it as a crutch

Last edited: Aug 14, 2019
  2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    1. You can't. One time exchange only.

2. 4 Galuca won't be a farming team, rather a cheese team. Four of him will kill only one floor. What are you gonna do with the other 5 or 6? Even in coop, you can only use pass once. Buy him if you feels like you'll have fun with him.

3. Don't know, don't care :D

Cheeseghost likes this.
  3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Thanks for answering...the first answer is disappointing...guess he will be for vdp and locking orbs lol

sorry I should have said cheese looking into some options with arhianrod and dark resist lol...also have an alt that has a lot of mp...so that's 2 floors!!;)

And yeah I just ran the limited time dungeon and never really looked at wallace leader skill..lol

sgt502 likes this.