finalized rikuu team

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Jan 2, 2019.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

OK so after A LOT of deciding i was able to come up with this

skill boosts are something I need as a i dont have cerberus rider or final evoed neptunedra

TEAM COMPOSITION:

zeus verse (light equip card for attack boost)

2nd form neptunedra (Hercules card equip and 6 attack latents) this was the highest attack i could add so i could kill the Cerberus

Madoo 1st form (i had to de evolve my madoo to get 4 skill boosts which is vital)

mandrake (it hurts my heart to put this on the team i even +297ed it. this is for the damage void floor)

Kiri (water equip for the attack boosts)

Ok so there are 2 things im not sure about

1: will this get me a crown score

2: where do i get myself a water dublit

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Anything is possible but it's hard since many will run with similar team. Crown cutoff score for today should be in the 95,900-ish range. 97,000 should be safe.

3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You will need a heal button if you button zeal since he does a small preemptive strike.
    Put it on madoo or kiri and you should be fine.
    Not sure if you get the crown with this team since buttoning the zeal floor costs 5k points and there are builds that just oneshot him

4. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    The odds of crowning with a button are practically 0. You would have to have a score on par with JPs #1 (before deduction) just to stay slightly above crown cutoff with the penalty.

I swear, I've gotten a skyfall of 3 pre-matched orbs on almost every run the last two days, even before the blue skyfall buff is put up. I'm pretty much convinced this shit is rigged at this point.

My best run, 95.5 or something, going perfect then the game realized what was happening, and I got about 10 skyfalls between the last 3 floors. Killed my crown. Tempted to buy Neptune to be over with it. Not having poisons sucks.

5. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    Kinda feeling this too, even though the google doc says it's a terrible idea. But I don't have Jace, Rodin or Rathian, so it would be nice to add a proper poison to the toolkit (sorry Lilith, I know we've been through a lot together <3 but 100x?) . plus i was just short to buy cotton when she came around, and didn't bite on the 2xkuryu so i'm sitting at about 2.8M

I'm thinking verse(grodin equip for autoheal) / valeria (indigo, 6 sb) / nepdra / kiri(kopis equip) / low atk card (jorm assist, i've got level 1 male hunter in there atm) / verse

I don't have the extra phys killers on kiri, but i was getting pretty decent numbers on her in endless against phys just with kopis assist, so i'm guessing that'll be okay if she has nep for a second water attack. I could have sworn i had a bunch of claymores, but i must have sold em ages ago.

So yeah kinda tempting. I've never had a crown, and this is the first time it looks somewhat feasible.... what's the deal with the crown though? like i see that they get progressively shinier and such, do you ever lose your level on them? like if i didn't bother with the next ranking dungeon would it be gone?

ko300zx likes this.
  6. ko300zx

User ID:
    Yeah I'm in the same boat. Rank 906 and no Rodin, Rodin Tamazo, Rathian, Jace, Neptune Dragon or any poison that works here. If everything aligns, I can do this without it, so I'm gonna hold off. No idea what's coming up.

I had a physical killer equip, and 2x physical killers on Kiri and left Gigas short with a 3 match of water. I had to add the third latent to kill with just 1 match. You might be able to get away with it but it might take more than 1 combo or more than 3 connected orbs. He has a lot of HP.

Here's the crowns list. 1st of the set is plain, second flashes, and third flashes and has a bit of an aura to it. At 13-14 I think they auras go away when there are only 2 for that particular crown. I can't remember. You don't lose any if you don't crown again. You only progress.

[​IMG]

Marlboro likes this.
  7. Marlboro

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    cool! so i would always have my one little crown, i can dig that. did you have a water creature in the nepdra spot? do you think the extra ~1M water damage from nepdra would have made the difference? i actually have 2 unused phys killers atm, but only 2.

8. ko300zx

User ID:
    At the time I had no other water damage. It will be close. You will have to test it out probably or calculate it.

9. Marlboro

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    hmm.... well i pulled the trigger anyway, and grabbed nep..... yeah. max level, 297. i added the hercules card two attack+ and two regular attack latents.... 2264 atk. need 2267. FML! i'm the same boat as @reignoffaya, no noah dragon to go to final form..... ps reignoffaya, i don't think your 6 regular atk latents will work. unless the dungeon info is wrong on the doc and padx.

EDIT: Ok, Weld worked. between his +100 and +113 on-color assist, I got 2274. I guess time to give it a shot (although I don't have a skilled/evo'd Indigo, that dungeon is up in an hour so I can at least check damage and flow before I decide if i actually need her)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2019
  10. ko300zx

User ID:
    7 or 8 stones in probably. Tons of 95.x. Still waiting on a run without a perfect skyfall match dropping. Really wish it wasn't such a hassle to get a screen recorder to work on my phone.

11. Marlboro

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    oh wow yeah i still got some catching up to do.... thankfully i'm at the sweet spot right now with 325 stamina that i can run infinitely so no stones (for anyone else reading, it's 82039 xp for 25 stam).

my last run was my best, at 91000 on the nose.... it said i need 5550 for next tier (crown tier) so that means the current cutoff is 96551 as of 5 mins ago. i skilled an indigo, but i stopped using it a few runs ago.... too many auto-matches when the dkali boards happen. seems faster to just pick my match at the time. i put a machine killer up in trade for a phys killer, hopefully i get a bite on that so i can fine tune gigas battle, but my main bottleneck is the 5combo on wadi. so bad at that under pressure, but infinite practice makes eventual perfect i guess

also sorry not sorry to @reignoffaya for hijacking your thread, good thing you made two!

12. ko300zx

User ID:
    Think I may be done. I'll have to keep an eye on it over the weekend. 2% even.

[​IMG]

Marlboro likes this.
  13. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

it's ok but guys i need a lot of help! my team just isn't working out. Neptunedra is hitting just below the needed damage and need two bubypies to get my heal button up in time. UGHHHH time is running out. does anyone know what people have been using to get rid of wadatsumi. mantastic poisoned it or something but I don't know with what. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ASAP!

14. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

@ko300zx can u explain the set up i have a Valkyrie and i can use it!

15. ko300zx

User ID:
    I have Grimmjow on Avalon Drake, Claymore on Kiri, and Neptune on Beach Valk. I use Grimmjow then Neptune on Cerberus floor to kill with poison since I don't have a stronger one. Then since I lost my poison for Zeal, I VDP with Lajoa. Rest is just standard 1 combo except for Wadatsumi. 5c that one.

16. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

ok after a little reworking the only floor i get stuck on ig gigas because of damage and zeal what did u guys do

17. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

U VDP ok ill tell u all of my vdps please tell me which one i should use

18. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

also what is grimmjow

19. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

MY VDPS

Suoh

Madoo

um thats it

20. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

THIS DOENT MAKE SENSE

your lajoa at about +297 will have at max 3200 attack ok

so if my suoh has 3120 attack that is a little less BUT your lajoa only have one vdp and my suoh has three how am I not able to kill the stupid monster!!!!