finalized rikuu team

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Jan 2, 2019.

1. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Lajoa's board change heals the pre-emptive. Need a heal active + board change, preferably all in one.

Old button from Bleach Collab. Does about 200k, then finish the last 25k off with poison.

2. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    @reignoffaya This is only if you do the VDP route. The easy way, and the way I am doing, is to inherit Jorm onto a card that only has between 20 and 100 attack. In my case i used Male Hunter because he also had a SB. Jorm's poison does 1x poison. so the poison tick hits for 1x the damage. (In my case 43 damage) but you could use a carbuncle or whatever. You also need to either put an auto-heal latent on your verse or make sure you friend has one, to auto-heal the pre-emptive. Jorm has a full board change along with the poison, so you won't have hearts to heal with.

You absolutely need three physical latents, and the physical equip (claymore or kopis) on Kiri to make Gigas a 1c water. I just got my third latent on her an hour ago, and it makes all the difference.

Other than that my team is mainly as I spec'd it in my first comment.

Verse(Zweihander equip + 2 BalanceKiller, 1 AtkKiller)
    Valeria(Indigo)
    Nepdra(Weld equip + 2 Atk++, 2 Atk+)
    Male Hunter(Jorm Assist)
    Kiri(Kopis equip + 3 PhysKiller)
    Verse(Autoheal equip, either Dia or Grodin works)

All Max Level 297 except the Male Hunter

@ko300zx Grats on the 2%, I'm still chugging away but I'm closing in haha! 4.4% atm, and still haven't come close to a perfect run on my part.

ko300zx likes this.
  3. Marlboro

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    up to 4.2... best time was 153.54 but i only got 1.1 combo so i still need to shave a few seconds. i think i'm going to throw a bicolor with water in place of indigo, that should seriously speed up the 5 combo and help with water orb troll. black and blue would be best so that's blonia i guess. but yeah not having 1c water on each of gigas and beyzul is the main run stopper atm. i've been occasionally popping indigo here, but the active takes a while because of the locking component. so if i can basically swipe wadi, the penalty seems worth it

4. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

does anyone know an easy to obtain guy with low attack like marlboro suggested and where to get jorm

5. ko300zx

User ID:
    1.1 is pretty crazy. Lowest I think I ever had was 1.7ish, but that's comboing wada. Speed is most important in this so if you can shave seconds off anywhere, that's more valuable than combos. An active is going to slow you down, so if you can save orbs on wada, thats going to be faster. Make sure to match darks on the light green/light dragon to save blues for Gigas, Beyzul. Not sure where else I can offer pointer.

6. Marlboro

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    just sort your ALL box by ATK, and scroll to the bottom. anything between 20 and 100 should work (although if you use something green you need to make sure the jorm assist doesn't take you past 100) but yeah anything from the first set of normal dungeons should be in range

although if don't have jorm already, your pretty much hosed for that trick anyway. jormungandr http://puzzledragonx.com/en/monster.asp?n=2638 comes from his descend which isn't in any quest this month, and doesnt appear to be running today. i had mine leveled and skilled because he's a great assist for dios swipe team

yeah i'm basically quickly scanning to see if theres an easy 5 combo during the 3-4 seconds of turn switchover, and if i don't see one then popping blonia (downgraded from mega for faster active). but yeah after wada its 1c dark, 1c water, 1 c water, jorm (which generates water again) 1c water.

i almost need to commit to NOT using blonia, and saving that active slot for a heal active. because if i mess up the 5-combo and wada hits me, it can take for ever to progress past her.... at that point its game over for ranking, but i need to complete the dungeon for xp so i can chain rank ups.... that's the most fatiguing bit for sure, playing through the dungeon even though you know it's a shit run. if i could alleviate that then more runs = better chances of a perfect one.

7. ko300zx

User ID:
    Can maybe try swiping the blonia board or using a board change that only gives a color you have very little of, to minimize pings. Maybe shave a little more time off. I also started blind swiping the first floor. Can save a second or two there depending on how many matches you hit. If you hit just one, it saved me a good 2 secs.

8. Marlboro

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    welp i had basically no time to play today... so my 4.2 from yesterday was the best i did, and is now at 4.5. no regrets on nepdra tho. possibly could have got there if i went super hard today, but life gets in the way sometimes :p. thanks for all your help and advice @ko300zx !

ko300zx likes this.
  9. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My alt ended up at 10.2 :(
    Really annoying that t i have to get the evo mats now...

10. ko300zx

User ID:
    Been in that spot before. Now I just waste stones early in the week instead of waiting on natural stam through the weekend. GH knows how to get me.

I wouldn't even bother farming them until you find a use for him. He's pretty dated at this point.