Finally maxed D.Meta

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Rofl_Waffles, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Rofl_Waffles

Rofl_Waffles Well-Known Member

After running Twinlits for god knows how many times. After brutally murdering over 30 devilits, their sacrifice was all worth it.

Raphael is actually the exact same skill level; 6 , but his skill goes to 8. I guess I will run twinlits a bit more but im not desperate.

[​IMG][​IMG]

On another note. I got these little guys as byproducts of my farming efforts.
    They look so shiny but I probably need like 5x as many to max all my cards.

[​IMG]

2. Nez

Nez Beautiful World!

Congrats on hypermax!

3. IAmRyan

IAmRyan Lurker

User ID:
    Congrats! Hopefully one day I'll max my D.Meta

4. tdy98

tdy98 Member

Grats! I just noticed you were on my friends list LOL. I look forward to using your dtron. :)

5. Infinity1176

Infinity1176 lf hkali

User ID:
    338 108 334
    PADherder:
    link
    I spent 6 or so stones the other day, 11 devilits, 0/11 on dmeta, decided she doesn't need skillups :/

6. Dantes

Dantes IAP+IPA= <3

If u need another hyper max dmeta ally hit me up (should get my last 4 levels tomorrow)

7. snugglin_puffin

snugglin_puffin New Member

How many stones did this take? I am going to begin skilling up my raph and d. meta now that I have a stable twinlits team.

8. Rofl_Waffles

I don't know how many stones it took. A lot?

I have 194 Stamina right now. I threw like 5 stones yesterday. Playing 3 times and spending the remaining stamina on KoG or waiting it out. I ranked up a few times too.

I probably ran Twinlits over 100 times total. Many of the devilits and Angelits went into evolutions so I don't really know. Statiscally you should get 5 skill ups from 25 Devilits. Which should drop from 50 runs of Twinlits.

My first 20 Devilits were duds. I lost hope until last event when my 5 feed got me 3 skill ups.

9. lance

lance Member

congrats! but whats the meta now? i see alot of people going pandora instead of dmeta ?

10. Rofl_Waffles

Pandora is super epic for short descends because you can orb change every floor and win the game.

D.Meta is better for longer descends. Those usually have weaker monsters where you can take a few hits. It is so awesome being able to attack without 6+ dakr orbs.

D.Meta is probably the fastest KoG farming team. 3 dark orbs can wipe the early waves. I have 2 max skilled hanzo to assist with that. I literally fly through the dungeon.

11. djmiroku

djmiroku Member

Congrats!

Dmeta is the most fun lead in the game for me. KoG is super fast & safe too w/the right subs.