First of many. YYH Monster Exchange What would you do?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by BonerChamp69, May 14, 2018.

1. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

So I decided I'd try my luck and roll a pack before cashing in/selling out for Yusuke.
    I ended up with 3 diamonds which is cool. 2 Sensui and a Kurama.
    Definitely keeping one Sensui as I wanted him but didn't want to trade for him but now I have a dilemma. Should I trade the dupe sensui and or Kurama as well as 2 gfes for Yusuke. A little hesitant on the dupe sensui because 2 on a team could give you 6 dark orbs every other turn. That would make an orb hungry team not bad at all.
    Kurama seems neat but how the hell are they gonna bring rows back?
    The gfes I was planning on trading
    1 of 6 Dkali
    1 of 5 Typhon
    1 of 3 Blodin
    1 of 3 Aten.
    Now I can save myself an Aten or Blodin. Or both?
    Ha help me make a decision please.

2. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I trade Hiei, +297'd DKali, +297'd Eschamali and +297'd Aten. I only have one Rodin and using him all the time for button whereas I rarely (or nearly not using except for Endless Corridor) those three. Lack of friends playing them too. No regret. I'm keeping Sensui because he can fit on my Raijin team and he's perfect (cover Red and Dark, double TE and 7c, bind resist, low CD to carry assist etc).

Looking at your dupes, I think you can part two DKali and one or two Typhon and Aten. Sensui I think is a great lead. He's an attacker version of Kushinadahime but offers more from his awakenings. You can use almost the same template team as Kushinadahime (multiple Haku since she is an attacker, or Karin, MeiMei).

3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Well I'm kinda trying to keep as many dupe gfes as possible for future trades so I definitely will trade at least one of my sensuis or kurama. Kinda leaning towards both as hiko uses the same gfes for monster exchange and would love to have him. I don't think kurama will do anything for me. If they gave him VDP he might have had a chance.
    For sure one dkali and one typhon are going. The last two spots are what I need to figure out.

Trading aside, what are you planning for sensui? I have Cronus and aife and they both hit so fucking hard I want to use both of them. I think Odindra is a given. Then I just need a fua and inherits. Kinda funny that Sensui gets lot of good green subs while Kushi had dark.

4. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Ok yeah said fuck it.
    Dkal
    Typhon
    Sensui
    Kurama
    Gone. Got Yusuke. I only lost 2 gfes and also got a sensui to keep. Good deal.

xer 21 likes this.
  5. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    If I use Sensui for a leader, then it'd be the almost exact team as my Raijin team. Both boost Attacker but Sensui is combo based whereas Raijin is rainbow based and got +2s built in. Not gonna be much difference except Sensui as a leader will hit harder thanks to his awakenings. I have Haku, B. Ney, Karin, Ginchiyo, Yuna, OdinDra, Mel for RCV (and FUA) if it's an issue and Sheena for VDP (unfortunately she can't take dragon killer but with enhance maybe it's enough to one shot bosses with damage void).

6. taen

taen Member

Nice, I was looking at what I could trade for him based on the communities general appreciation of his flexibility and power. I instead decided to yolo 5 rolls just to see what my luck would bring. Genkai, Koenma, Jin, Chu, Kurama, and Yusuke. Seems like a pretty solid pull set with Kurama and Yusuke both. Any reason a team build would want 2? Specifically based on the awakenings? (I get the skills desirability, same reason for 2 sonias, etc.)

-T

7. FoxtrotFool

FoxtrotFool Well-Known Member

Is there a natural pairing for Yusuke? My alt1 is getting Yusuke, but I need to roll a 6 star to trade for one for my alt2.

8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Edward Elric, Diablos. You'll lose 1.5x to all stats but gain shield.