first pentamax!

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Yuri-G, Mar 15, 2016.

1. Yuri-G

Yuri-G holy sh*t snacks!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I know, I know, I'm late to the party. I never really bothered with latents because I (wrongly) figured they were a massive grind-sink. but then I discovered Legendary Tech farming, which is my kinda grinding - 99 stamina, easy dungeon, run it 2~3 times a day and you're done! and the drops seem weighted to the stamina cost; latents show up about 1/3 runs at worst. pretty fair if you ask me.

and so, I present to you, my first pentamax! which will be followed (with any luck) by my second and third before this event is over. Ryune friends on my list, look forward to a HP pentamax I&I soon :3

(if you can't guess which card it is and have to open the spoiler, then you don't know me very well... ;))

[​IMG]

obviously.

2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was like "I don't even need to hit the spoiler to know its Andromeda, but I'll hit it anyway" lol. Congrats! She is awesome

Yuri-G likes this.
  3. Xayvin

Xayvin Floofie Tail Fanboy!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I love, love, LOVE her artwork. Congrats on the pentamax fellow Archer lover!

Shameless plug: If you're looking for more Ryune friends for that I&I, I just added some more friend slots. :)

David@PF and Yuri-G like this.
  4. Yuri-G

Yuri-G holy sh*t snacks!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    thanks guys :D

just got another drop, that's two in a row now o_O I&I is on her way...

@Xayvin for sure, I have a few slots open!

Xayvin likes this.
  5. Orree

Orree A day late and a combo short...

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Congrats, bud! A worthy card to receive the attention to be sure. :cool:

I guess I could make a "pentamax" card if I could figure out what latents to put on Verdandi. I really haven't done much with the latents I've gotten. They just clog my monster box because I dunno what the heck to do with 'em.

6. Yuri-G

Yuri-G holy sh*t snacks!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I put off latents forever because I thought they were too expensive or I'd have to figure out some complex latent setup (which it turns out is mostly for arena-only). once I decided to use basic stat latents it was ridiculously easy to decide: HP for Andro/I&I, ATK for Hermes/Karin, RCV for Hatsume. just enough to finish off my main team. IDK I suppose I should give Isis some too...

Verdandi IDK though. she's pretty balanced.