Flay's Journey - So Long And Thanks For All The Eggs!

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Flaycrow, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nice job guys, congrats!

ainvar, Flaycrow and RageSedai like this.
  2. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I love the idea of using him, he was the first god I rerolled the game to get. He never even ended up getting awakens since I moved on to haku/ronia shortly after.

I hadn't considered putting Satsuki on him. That could fix my issue of running with A.Haku. I could replace her, at the cost of a longer CD on a board fix (9 to 14). That would drop my OE down to 3-4 though.

My team right now is YomiDra, UUvo Pandora, Haku, Okuni, Zeus Stratios.

I was thinking that I could maybe replace Zeus with like... DIza, with something else inherited on her (like Hamal or maybe Ayomi). And I could then put one of the two hades gravities on someone else. My biggest problem making a good yomidra team is hitting the HP thresholds. AALuci > AHaku gives me another 200~ hp. DIza can make up for Zeus with the HP, and 1 dark resist + HP latents... there's so much to consider now.

Theorycrafting is fun, even though I kinda suck at it.

Any thoughts?

Edit: Oh and of course, ever since farming Kanetsugu, I have literally gotten like a 20% droprate on the dark ninja over the course of like 20-30 runs... sigh

Last edited: May 19, 2016
    Flaycrow likes this.
  3. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    My thresholds are different because I use T&S for dark resists. So I can run whomever I like and still clear DQ Hera.

I am thinking about the team and want to run AA Luci, Castor, T&S, flex. Dont know who to run as my flex. Maybe Haku. With inherited skils of Panda, Satsuki, Akechi, then Muse, maybe Hades gravity or Orochi as well.

4. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would run Eschamali, Castor, AA Luci, H.T&S, if I had Echamali. Without her I will probably run Haku, Castor, AA Luci, T&S. Hasty. Use Akechi on someone. Use Luci's TPAs to break armor and wreck stuff. Otherwise just match and kill, match and kill.

5. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Finished my dupe Red Sonia. Number 114.
    [​IMG]
    Yay. No skills yet though. Should not matter since in co-op I'll have more skill boosts and only plan to use her once.

For dupes of egged cards I only have dupe Red Sonias, Uriels, Linthias, a.Susanos, and a.Panda and UUVO Panda. I typically egg new cards. Egging a dupe Red Sonia was weird but I think I'll use her so why not.

Next on the list are Hamal and Alcyone. Should finish them and then one more this event. If I do 3 more, I'll hit one hundred and seventeen. A good number because, of course, it has 17 in it.

oGambit and RageSedai like this.
  6. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Then YomiD, Esch, Haku, Castor, T&S? Should have the HP. Can replace Haku or Castor with Okuni.

7. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Akechi is great.

When I say Haku, I am pretty sure I mean D/R Haku. So Akechi is on the team to break Haku. I just plan to inherit an Akechi onto the team. That one two combo breaks either Kali pretty easily.

Arranging and RageSedai like this.
  8. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well then generally you don't need T&S outside the Arena. Castor, Escha, Akechi and another sub like AA Luci is fine most of the time.

RageSedai likes this.
  9. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Decent sub after inheriting a skill.

RageSedai likes this.
  10. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hmm could also solve my issues by inheriting goetia onto someone, to use after haku, but I guess that active is pretty weak compared to akechi.

11. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also hadn't considered using D/R haku over awoken (I have 3 haku, one of each lol). I'd miss that time extend , and I couldn't hit 100% SBR either. Unleas that means that Zeus is replaced by someone with one.

12. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    D/R Haku > Zeus. She makes it (in my theory in my head) so that YomiD easily breaks both Kalis. Dark because of the 9x, and Light because of the team's 2x. So I don't bring a Zeus.

13. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Did a bit of team comp shuffling to get HP levels without zeus, and using D/R haku, uuvo pandora, lumiel, okuni, I can hit enough hp. Now is it worth investing another 10 dark resist latents/297 for haku and lumiel ... just to test something. I don't know. Lumiel brings big dmg with the triple prong, and can carry a skill like goetia for me. I can't hit HP values with both pandora and luci on the team.

Also is it just me or is skilling up the old chinese god skills kind of a pain now? seems hard to get the chasers to drop.

14. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dark chasers should be in the dark carnival which is coming to the coins next rotation I think. I plan to skill my dupe Haku then. Lumiel is good. I think AA luci is better though.

15. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Annnnd nevermind, only 80% SBR... sigh. maybe it's time for me to give up the yomidra dream for arena, and just work on thor or a.apollo teams. I have most of the core subs, and it seems less threshold-reliant. I dunno.

16. ainvar

ainvar Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Can you just inherit Valen on a sub?

17. LazarusPD

LazarusPD .

User ID:
    quit
    Rockstar for farming Mech Hera? Did I miss something ... ?

Flaycrow likes this.
  18. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I suppose I could... look at all you smart people. Skill inheritance kinda blows up the game doesn't it. There is so much to consider and think about with it.

Bolts and Flaycrow like this.
  19. Guvitron

Guvitron Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Dang, with Valen, that completely opens up my options for yomidra. I can run something like Yomidra, UUvo Pandora, AA Luci, D/R Haku, Okuni. Bring say.. valen on Okuni, and put Goetia on Luci, or something like that. Not sure if I should/need bring hades grav somewhere as well.

Flaycrow, what latents would you put on Luci/DRhaku? atk maybe? I might even run TE, since I don't need to stack dark latents. Or perhaps one of them get rainbow resists.

20. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Farmed some Mech Hera. I ran Orochi, Apollo, Raph, Ilm. He ran this team.
    [​IMG]
    chibi ronia, Ronia, Mori, Sanada.

You can hit double M.Zeus gravities and then Mori + Sanada on the last floor to OHKO Hera. The rockstar Sonia's are for earlier floors and for the awesome damage when hyper on the last floor.

I went 1/4 on skilling up Hera!
    [​IMG]
    She is now skill 10. She will be maxed someday and then be an awesome gravity sub on my dark team.

LazarusPD, ainvar, Bolts and 2 others like this.