FMA Edward Elric

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Dec 3, 2018.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

Team ideas anyone? I am bad at team making and the only sub I can think of is Enra? Just need a general idea of what to put

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Odin dragon always.
    Then cover blue and dark.
    You'll want a fua and VDP.
    Some damage sticks.
    And probably at least 8 fingers total.
    I'm using
    LCotton
    Yusuke
    Odindra
    R Indra

Or
    Reeche
    Odindra
    Cotton
    Yu.

3. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

can i use zela enra athena NON and Valykeri CIEL
    when they come out of course

4. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Ideally, you'll want utility subs that work well with Ed that also has 7c's but Ed's own damage is plenty for most things you're doing. Other things to look for is high-recovery monsters because Ed needs to be able to heal back to near-full every turn. OdinDra is a top-tier sub for Ed (and for most teams) because of how flexible he is and he heals Ed in case if he gets knocked down below 50% HP; most times when I do die with Ed, it's because I get knocked down below 50% HP and can't get back above threshold.

My team currently consists of H.Cotton/OdinDra/Reeche/MegaRoots. H.Cotton is my beatstick and she helps unlock the board and make a nice board for me and also gives me an extra combo, the only downside being that she is bindable. OdinDra, as stated, is a great sub and it's difficult to find a better replacement. Reeche is my newest member on the team, it was blue Cotton for FUA but I don't need that any longer and Reeche's active covers two scenarios. Mega Roots is there for his FUA, god-killers and his active counters orb spin. My Ed is equipped with Roy's gloves for cloud resist and I have VDP super awakening on him.

My team isn't perfect but it covers what I need it for mostly so I'm lucky to have that.

5. dplin

dplin Member

User ID:
    Thinkfish
    Currently this is my team.

ED with VDP super awakening/Ideal/Ideal/Zinogre/Mega Roots. Will take it for a spin in AA.

My old team is Ed/Ideal/B.Cotton/Zinogre/Yusuke and it's mainly for A3.

6. reignoffaya

reignoffaya Member

u have 2 ideal that's one of the most ideal situation but i suggest triple 7c and finding a sub like madoo for VDP