FMyr

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, Jun 6, 2018.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Is she worth buying? A heart cross and 7c I don't think is that unreasonable been trying to get back into cross meta, I'm more worried if I buy her does anybody run her when there are better leads

2. Zaurora

Zaurora Momiji Best Girl

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I wouldn't advice it, unless you have a surplus of MP, and you want a lead to run for fun. The main issue would probably be floors with resolve. You'd have to to make a heart cross, a heart column, and hit 7 combos. She doesn't do much damage unless you get her full multiplier or stack a bunch of 7c cards on your team. Really, you could wait for regular Myr's evo to get here. She's better in almost every way.

She's not a bad card, so you could buy if you want a new lead to play. In terms of finding friends, she's not the most popular lead, but a decent amount of people still run her.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  3. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Note that she's also a pretty good sub. Fire doesn't get too many TE cards and her active doesn't require you to comply with the CTW passive. All you need to do is hold an orb still until the time runs out.

tanpopo likes this.
  4. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Well I was gonna use her with my antares for a 7x6 Macha switch and the heart box inherit on a normal board usually helps or tri color board change...I have an amen as well that gives 2 seconds of time and is on color and kyo for fua

5. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Top tier Ragdra sub!

6. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Only if you already have Amen and have converted Mut to unbindable equip. If you're that deep on MP cards, with something stashed for next future set, then I suppose we can talk FMyr. Which to be fair, a couple excessively profilgate people are. Just whale things.

Or you think she's super cute.
    Follow your heart and all.

As a meta thing though, all my nopes.

All my nopes at light HeraDra too, while we're on it, as her leader skill / boost / modifier is coming out on some known future cards in approximately similar fashion/degree.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  7. tanpopo

tanpopo adventure!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    woah, is this a new feature? I never knew you could do that.

8. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Wait I'm confused, why do I need the mut unbindable? I have l heradrag and all dragons minus Neptune dragon, and then I got xiu min...

9. Efreet

Efreet Well-Known Member

User ID:
    302 818 310
    PADherder:
    link
    Do you have a Diara?
    She's a lot better as a leader than F.Myr with the same playstyle and has a lot more flexibility for lead pairing and sub options, F.Myr doubles as a good fire combo sub but there aren't a lot of good leaders for now.
    Regular Myr with 7c subs is a cheaper alternative which will became meta in a few months.
    Imo you're better off spending that MPs for a seasonal card of your choice.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  10. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I don't have diara, I got the light dragon caller from a one shot a while back and it was luckily the one I needed for xiu min...Haven't had any luck with a4 and the dungeon frustrates me as is lol..I might hold off on buying her or get something else....Kenshin collab I didn't pull much and will keep me occupied for a while...I finished June quests so I don't have much to do lol

11. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    Mut as a leader is uninspiring. Mut turned into an (irreversible) equip evo imparts unbindability to whatever lead you inherit the equip on.

While most of the really good leads are already unbindable, there are some possibilities. Because relatively few players whale hard enough to casually blow 750 on an equip, a few of the possibilities are underrated but potent.

That said, it's not like solo badge for unbindable doesn't exist, so Mut equip is only decent sauce.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  12. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Yeah I mean there's also a lot of subs or inherits you can use as a bind clear as well I mean I guess if you really need the extra slot ... i guess I'll wait, I also have a ton of mp bc of this stupid pad academy rem....all I want is Lucifer but instead I have about 30 acala

13. Tyizor

Tyizor Wandering Planaria

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Nope! It's been a thing since she came out. It's a little known trick. I bought her almost right after I figured out, since that was a dealbreaker for me.

tanpopo likes this.