[Forum Game] Ctrl + V

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Banishedd, May 23, 2014.

1. Banishedd

Banishedd Active Member

Paste what you got ^.^

2. Ryuzaito

Ryuzaito Demon General

User ID:
    RE: Ctrl + V

激おこ

[​IMG]

oh

3. Onlyname

Onlyname Active Member

RE: Ctrl + V

To get 100% gold eggs, roll off godfest

Whoops.

4. buzzyrecky

buzzyrecky Okuni's #1 bae Card Creation Winner

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I was going to paste and then i realized it was a link to nsfw fanart

maybe next time

5. Banishedd

Banishedd Active Member

Haha, guys, please don't post anything NSFW!!!!

(PM me that instead) ;)

6. 5tan-DaMan

5tan-DaMan New Member

http://forum.supercell.net/showthread.php/1691-READ-BEFORE-POSTING-Ideas-ruled-out-subforum-guidelines

7. Dope Camel

Dope Camel New Member

Mechanisms of microevolution

There are a few basic ways in which microevolutionary change happens. Mutation, migration, genetic drift, and natural selection are all processes that can directly affect gene frequencies in a population.
    Imagine that you observe an increase in the frequency of brown coloration genes and a decrease in the frequency of green coloration genes in a beetle population. Any combination of the mechanisms of microevolution might be responsible for the pattern, and part of the scientist's job is to figure out which of these mechanisms caused the change:

Mutation
    Some "green genes" randomly mutated to "brown genes" (although since any particular mutation is rare, this process alone cannot account for a big change in allele frequency over one generation).
    Random gene mutation

Migration (or gene flow)
    Some beetles with brown genes immigrated from another population, or some beetles carrying green genes emigrated.
    Migration

Genetic drift
    When the beetles reproduced, just by random luck more brown genes than green genes ended up in the offspring. In the diagram at right, brown genes occur slightly more frequently in the offspring (29%) than in the parent generation (25%).
    Genetic drift

Natural selection
    Beetles with brown genes escaped predation and survived to reproduce more frequently than beetles with green genes, so that more brown genes got into the next generation.
    Natural selection

wow wtf.. =_=

8. Chartheblade

Chartheblade Archagent of Derse

User ID:
    Granted, but you mess up on Zeus and have to spend another few months just to beat him.

I wish for an iced tea.

Also, this was too funny:

--------------------------------------
    Corrupt a dream foundation shenanigans

9. frostmourne16

frostmourne16 House Elf Rights Activist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
  10. Phoelignicopterus

Phoelignicopterus New Member

one hundred ninety-five quinquagintillion, one hundred ninety-one novemquadragintillion, nine hundred forty-nine octoquadragintillion, four hundred eighty-nine septenquadragintillion, four hundred nineteen sexquadragintillion, five hundred nineteen quinquadragintillion, one hundred ninety-four quattuorquadragintillion, nine hundred forty-eight trequadragintillion, nine hundred forty-one duoquadragintillion, nine hundred fifty-one unquadragintillion, nine hundred nineteen quadragintillion, four hundred ninety-four novemtrigintillion, eight hundred ninety-four octotrigintillion, one hundred ninety-five septentrigintillion, one hundred ninety-one sextrigintillion, nine hundred forty-nine quintrigintillion, four hundred eighty-nine quattuortrigintillion, four hundred nineteen tretrigintillion, five hundred nineteen duotrigintillion, one hundred ninety-four untrigintillion, nine hundred forty-eight trigintillion, nine hundred forty-one novemvigintillion, nine hundred fifty-one octovigintillion, nine hundred nineteen septenvigintillion, four hundred ninety-four sexvigintillion, eight hundred ninety-four quinvigintillion, one hundred ninety-five quattuorvigintillion, one hundred ninety-one trevigintillion, nine hundred forty-nine duovigintillion, four hundred eighty-nine unvigintillion, four hundred nineteen vigintillion, five hundred nineteen novemdecillion, one hundred ninety-four octodecillion, nine hundred forty-eight septendecillion, nine hundred forty-one sexdecillion, nine hundred fifty-one quindecillion, nine hundred nineteen quattuordecillion, four hundred ninety-four tredecillion, eight hundred ninety-four duodecillion, one hundred ninety-five undecillion, one hundred ninety-one decillion, nine hundred forty-nine nonillion, four hundred eighty-nine octillion, four hundred nineteen septillion, five hundred nineteen sextillion, one hundred ninety-four quintillion, nine hundred forty-eight quadrillion, nine hundred forty-one trillion, nine hundred fifty-one billion, nine hundred nineteen million, four hundred ninety-four thousand, eight hundred ninety-four

Yeah.. don't ask.

11. WarriorsCats777

WarriorsCats777 New Member

I was walking to my car when I noticed my pants were on fire. I turned to my friend and said, "I think were going to need an oven and fast."
    He grabbed me with his soggy fingers and said.. "Snap out of it, Man."
    Then he proceeded to chant and walk in circles around me.
    I looked down, My pants were still on fire, but by this time it had spread to my Uterus and three other ligaments. I was getting pretty agitated that no one seemed to care about my third degree burns, or my soon imminent death, but I went along with his plan still hoping he'd manage to save me through his voo-doo witchcraft.
    After I came out of my trance from the fire I noticed that I was now in the kitchen of my grandma's house baking a cake..
    I Screamed "WHAT THE"
    My Grandma ran in and slapped the outta me for cursing.
    Then she proceeded to say, "I swear if you talk like that 5 more times, I'll beat the living outta you."
    I was quite confused as to what was going on and what I did to deserve this true life mad lib. I just stood there in silence with a look of uttermost confusion.. and I starred at the women who had once been a kind sweet old lady, who wouldn't even kill a baby piglet, now turned into this vicious beast of a monster with veins protruding from her neck like a porcupines quills on a midsummer day.
    She gasped, and then with the blink of an eye turned back into the sweet old lady I had once known.
    "Would you like some cookies, dear?"
    "Ummm Yes, grandma."
    As she went to retrieve the cookies, I was planning my escape.. Looking around pondering what unimaginable thing would happen next if I stayed. As my grandma neared the corner with her plate of cookies, I ran to the door as fast as my burning legs would take me.
    As I made my silent escape I heard grandma yell, "You forgot your cookies dear"
    Little did she know I didn't give a about those cookies. As I ran I thought about my previous life and how this whole day had been more interesting than my Whole entire life on earth had.. I began to ponder if this was karma kicking my for just sitting on the laptop all day typing short stories for little to no pay. When I decided to stop and catch my breath, I wiped the sweat from my face and looked up to see what else this new world had to offer.
    Far off in the distance I could see a huge building, maybe a hotel or some sort of jail. I wasn't too sure.. but I marked that location off my list, the last thing I needed was to go to a jail and get killed by a bunch of mobsters.. I mean Hell my pants were already on Fire.
    I decided to turn to my left and see what my next choice would be.
    There were flying cantaloupes, rainbows and songs of happiness near by, I mean I was a little frightened by the flying fruit but I'll take this any day over Prison inmates.
    I skipped closer and closer to the festivities and when I arrived I seen all my friends I had went to high school with there were holding hands and singing Kumbayah around the camp ice.. Yes It was a giant block of ice situated on three wood logs.. I felt much more comforted here than I did at my grandmas. I took a deep breath of relief and I thought Maybe, this day is getting better. I joined hands and with Germany and Tokyo and began to sing with everyone else, but as soon as I Belched out my voice changed to an annoying high pitched squeal.. Similar to ringing in your ears.
    Everyone turned toward me and gave me the death stare and I knew I had screwed up once again, they all walked in slow motion towards me saying the same familiar chant I had heard earlier, before anyone could reach me I awoke in a frantic sweaty rush in my bed.. My legs were no longer on fire and I felt slightly normal again. I noticed that my mom, a preacher, and several other family members were standing around me sobbing and chanting.. I said. "What's going on?" They informed me that I had been possessed by a spirit named Robert that liked to make people crazy by making there dreams seem similar to real life, only completely insane. They told me that I had been very lucky to be through such a traumatic experience and live to tell about it, without needing to be put in a psych ward. I turned to the preacher and said.
    "I think were gonna need an oven and fast."
    That's when they knew I was a goner.

What in the world?

12. Chartheblade

Chartheblade Archagent of Derse

User ID:
    [​IMG]

It wouldn't be the same without the [​IMG]

13. Gekota

Gekota New Member

★☻♪☻☆☻♪☻★
    (^c•◇•)
    ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ=3

Unm...

Im usually too entertained by my games that i dont visit here often :-/

14. 1835831108

1835831108 Ult Pandora <3

User ID:
    All threes (333,333,333)
    PADherder:
    link
    Welcome back, 1835831108. You last visited: Today, 05:25 PM
    User CP Log Out

Forums Search Member List Calendar Help
    Submit

Puzzle & Dragons Forum / Puzzle & Dragons / Rants and Accomplishments / Blogs v / 1835831108's PAD Journal!

Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next »
    Post Reply Thread Rating:
    1 Votes - 5 Average1 2 3 4 5
    Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
    1835831108's PAD Journal!
    06-08-2014, 10:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 08:00 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #1
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Warning Level: 50%
    1835831108's PAD Journal!
    Me in Real Life

I was born 2:44 PM on September 27, 2000, at Beijing Third Hospital in Beijing, China. On July 31, 2008, my family moved to the other side of the world: the United States of America. And settled in San Leandro, CA. Five years later, we moved just five kilometers south, in Hayward, CA. Now I am a 13 year old student, who just finished 8th grade 3 days ago. I have many hobbies, including reading the Kingdom Series, drawing random maps, taking and looking at photos of the newly developed community about 1/3 km away from our house, looking at past yearbooks. But one of them, probably the one that I spend the most time on, is playing PAD. But, with this new post here, I have another hobby, that is editing my journal!

Me and PAD

The first contact with Puzzle and Dragons is late January, when all my friends at school starts playing it. My first starting roll was a 4★ Fire Golem, which I valued very much because it said “VERY RARE” when I got it. But on January 26, 2014, something happened to my phone that deleted everything, including my rank 13 account. I contacted GungHo, but after 3 days, they don’t reply and seems to ignore everything. So on January 30, I decided to have a fresh start, and to my surprise, my first roll was a 5★… Drall! I asked my friend the next day, and he said it’s a very good monster! But now we know that’s not true. That weekend I found PAD Wikia, which in one article clearly said that Horus was the top tier. So I rerolled without knowing iFunBox for the whole week, but that was not during godfest. Then I joined this lovely forum at 1:00 AM, Febuary 7, 2014. And I understand, that you shouldn’t roll out of godfest. So I waited until the 2/15 ~ 2/16 godfest, where I rolled an Anubis and Isis on two different accounts. But I later found out that Anubis’s leader skill only activates when you reach 10 combos or more. So I waited, until the 2/28 ~ 3/1 godfest, and turns out the only two mentionable accounts are Incarnation of Kirin, Sakuya and Great Valkyrie. Of course, as you see in my signature, that I chose Great Valkyrie, and she have helped me and my team until this day. So that’s my PAD story, enjoy the rest of my PAD Journal!

I need more L. Metas/WR Valkyries, max level/+/skill/awoken is preferred.
    [Image: 23a2ow.jpg]
    Rank: 144 | Days Played: 104 | IAP Amount: $0.00 | Box Space: 80 | Magic Stones: 16
    Healer Team: WR Valk | LHD | CLM Echidna | King Shynee | Dragombie (for the HP) | L. Meta/WR Valk
    Links: My PADHerder | PAD Wishlist (WIP) | My PAD Journal (v1.2.1) | Monster Designs Thread | PAD QQ Group
    This signature was last updated on June 12, 2014, at 01:25 PM PST. Special thanks to BerserkD for this signature.
    Send this user an email Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Edit this post Delete this post Quote this message in a reply Quote this post Report this post to a moderator

06-08-2014, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:21 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #2
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    RE: 1835831108's PAD Journal!
    Table of Contents

Me in Real Life ………………………………………………….1
    Me and PAD ………………………………………………….…1
    Table of Contents (You are here) .………………….……...…2
    Major accomplishments …………………………………….…3
    Minor accomplishments ……………………………………….4
    Healer Team …………………………………………………….5
    Dragon Team …………………………………………………...5
    Balanced Team …………………………………………………5
    For the First Time in Forever ………………………………….6
    Timeline ………………………………………………………….7
    Short-term Goals ……………………………………………….8
    Long-term Goals ………………………………………………..8
    Advertisements …………………………………………………9
    Updates Log …………………………………………………...10

(Hint: Click on the title of a post to directly jump over there.)
    Rank: 144 | Days Played: 104 | IAP Amount: $0.00 | Box Space: 80 | Magic Stones: 16
    Healer Team: WR Valk | LHD | CLM Echidna | King Shynee | Dragombie (for the HP) | L. Meta/WR Valk
    Links: My PADHerder | PAD Wishlist (WIP) | My PAD Journal (v1.2.1) | Monster Designs Thread | PAD QQ Group
    This signature was last updated on June 12, 2014, at 01:25 PM PST. Special thanks to BerserkD for this signature.
    Send this user an email Send this user a private message Find all posts by this user Edit this post Delete this post Quote this message in a reply Quote this post Report this post to a moderator
    06-08-2014, 10:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 11:00 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #3
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Major Accomplishments

Here are many accomplishments that are classified as "Major", in other words, noteworthy.

06-08-2014, 10:04 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:00 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #4
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Minor Accomplishments

Here are many accomplishments that are classified as "Minor", in other words, not so noteworthy, but will be pleasing to see.

Max Leveled Monsters (1)

[Image: 2nbg5mg.png]
    | Picture taken on June 07, 2014, at 08:50 AM. |

Max +ed Monsters (0)

There are currently no max +ed monsters that 1835831108 own.

Max Skilled Monsters (1)

[Image: 111nsrb.png]
    | Picture taken on May 26, 2014, at 10:44 PM. |

Max Awoken Monsters (2)

[Image: 2nbg5mg.png][Image: 111nsrb.png]
    | Picture taken on June 07, 2014, at 08:50 AM. | Picture taken on May 26, 2014, at 10:44 PM. |
    06-08-2014, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 11:40 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #5
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Teams

Healer Team

Since starting the game, my Healer Team was my most OP team. Although at that time I have no Healer subs, but Valkyrie's 2.5 ATK boosts herself in every battle. Then, at 8:01:28 PM of March 31, 2014, my first roll of REM aside from tutorial, I got a Naga! Well, it might not seem like a very good start (in fact a horrible roll), but it is a start... To my Healer Team!

But it wasn't until another month when I got my second Healer sub, which was also one of or the most important sub --- King Shynee. From then on, every boss battle, I activates its active skill, and with a L.Meta friend, I was able to do 31.5x damage!

After another 17 days, when the Fairlio survey dungeon came, I immediately got a Fairlio, for when he uevos, he gains a Healer subtype. Throughout the 14-day period of Gleaming Dragon, I've got many Fairlios, and turned the skill level of my first Fairlio into 3.

This is my current (as of June 10, 2014) Healer Team:
    [Image: 20jfz7r.jpg][Image: 264s2u8.png][Image: 9hhzd3.png][Image: 30m61vm.png][Image: t03jab.png][Image: qqzwqd.png]

As you see, 2 of the 6 members of the team are not of Healer type. Once I ultimate evolve my Angelion, I will put him up in place of Lightning Holy Dragon.

Dragon Team

I didn't know I was using a Dragon Team until late April. Before, all my subs in my Healer Team was Dragon (Tyrannos, Plesios, LHD, Dragon Fruit). In mid-April, during the Ancient Wood Dragon Dungeon, I used a team of: ADK/Tyrannos/Plesios/Titan/KoR/ADKZ, and then I noticed the attack was almost 10x! I checked wikia, and I understood that ADK gives a 2.5 ATK boost to Dragon subs. So I practiced Endless Corridors with various Dragon friends, then I tried Gonia, which worked the best and I reached floor 37.

On May 4, 2014, my chance has come. Dragon Zombie has come. My first try, ADKZ/ADKZ, failed. But after a couple of hours later, I tried again with ADKZ/Gonia, and as the picture of a Dragon Zombie fades away, a golden egg with a plus sign dropped. And I beat my FIRST descended dungeon!!!

*MUSIC* For the first time in forever, I beat my first descend dungeon! For the first time in forever, the final boss dropped an egg!

Currently, my Dragon Team is not yet for farming. Though the future might not be too optimistic, but this, at least, will be a backup in case some teams might not work. And because the Dragon subs' colors match many Dragon leaders, this team can be hooked to many monsters.

This is my current (as of June 10, 2014) Dragon Team:
    [Image: idt2si.png][Image: f9nyg7.png][Image: 2m5crbo.png][Image: 264s2u8.jpg][Image: t03jab.jpg][Image: 2rdaemc.png]

And an alternate version of my Dragon Team, optimized for B/G Seiryuu:
    [Image: idt2si.png][Image: 2cr9c7s.png][Image: 2m5crbo.jpg][Image: 2j5e5mv.png][Image: t03jab.jpg][Image: 2h2mqhl.png]

Balanced Team

My Balanced Team is yet to be completed. I have quite a few Balanced subs, but the leader, Cu Chulainn, is only at level 1. Once my Balanced Team is complete, farming OoH in the weekends will be much easier.

My "Dream" Balanced Team:
    [Image: 24ebdj4.png][Image: fcsodh.png][Image: 16m3b51.png][Image: 2ynosxf.png][Image: 2rvzszd.png][Image: 24ebdj4.jpg]

Estimated Completion Time: Late-July/Early-August
    06-08-2014, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 10:23 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #6
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    For the first time in forever...

06-08-2014, 10:06 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2014 11:28 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #7
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Timeline

March 2014
    March 01, 2014, 11:40 AM - I registered my PAD Account.
    March 01, 2014, 11:45 AM - I rolled a Lv.30 Great Valkyrie as my starting roll.
    March 01, 2014, 07:55 PM - I rolled a Lv.30 Lightning Holy Dragon in the REM.
    March 06, 2014, 07:12 AM - I beat Castle of Satan.
    March 20, 2014, 10:13 PM - I reached Rank 50.
    March 23, 2014, 07:21 PM - I got a Mystic Stone Knight from Dragon Guardian - Expert
    March 25, 2014, 04:56 PM - I reached Rank 60.
    March 29, 2014, 12:01 AM - I beat Castle of Satan in the Abyss. Team Challenge Mode is open.
    March 30, 2014, 09:13 AM - I reached Rank 66. Max Stamina becomes 50.
    March 30, 2014, 08:31 PM - I reached Rank 67. Max Friend Number becomes 50.
    March 31, 2014, 20:01 PM - I rolled in the REM six times. The results are: Dark Dragon Knight, Naga, Marine Rider, Thanatos, Okuniushi, and Ice Golem.

April 2014
    April 03, 2014, 05:14 PM - I reached Rank 70.
    April 03, 2014, 08:16 PM - I beat Tomb of the Saint - Deep.
    April 05, 2014, 04:15 PM - My Great Valkyrie reached max level.
    April 11, 2014, 10:11 PM - I reached Rank 80.
    April 11, 2014, 11:00 PM - My Great Valkyrie evolved into Princess Valkyrie.
    April 18, 2014, 05:42 PM - My Princess Valkyrie evolved into Warrior Rose, Graceful Valkyrie
    April 18, 2014, 09:21 PM - I rolled in the REM twice. The results are Archangel Michael and Gigas.
    April 22, 2014, 06:30 PM - I reached Rank 90.
    April 30, 2014, 08:00 PM - I rolled in the REM five times the results are Gryps Rider, Melon Dragon, Phoenix Knight, Naga, and Mystic Light Knight.

06-08-2014, 10:07 PM (This post was last modified: Today 01:15 PM by 1835831108.) Post: #8
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Goals

Short-term Goals

Get to Rank 150. (Priority: ★★★★★)
    Ultimate evolve my Angelion. (Priority: ★★★★)
    Ultimate evolve my Dark Dragon Knight. (Priority: ★★★★)
    Get my CLM Echidna to level 50. (Priority: ★★★)
    Feed both of my Cu Chus to level 70, and then evolve it. (Priority: ★★)
    Get a Woodsie. (Priority: ★)

Long-term Goals

Get my WR Valk to +297. Current: 100/297. (Priority: ★★★★★)
    Max skill my WR Valk once GungHo Collab/Poring Tower comes. Current: 5/7. (Priority: ★★★★★)
    Ultimate evolve my Lightning Holy Dragon, which will require two Green Dragon Fruits. (Priority: ★★★★)
    Max skill my Dark Dragon Knight once Dark Knight Sword comes. Current: 4/5. (Priority: ★★★)
    Max skill my Angelion, which will require a large sum of King Shynees. Current: 3/7. (Priority: ★★★)
    Max skill both of my Cu Chus once GungHo Collab/Poring Tower comes. Current: 1/7 and 1/7. (Priority: ★★)

Goals last updated June 13, 2014, at 01:15 PM PST.
    06-08-2014, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: 06-09-2014 08:01 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #9
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Reserved7
    06-08-2014, 10:08 PM (This post was last modified: Yesterday 12:10 AM by 1835831108.) Post: #10
    1835831108 Online
    "Holy Goddess"
    Updates Log

Version 1.2.1 - June 12, 2014: Added New Feature: The Portal
    Version 1.2.0 - June 12, 2014: Minor Accomplishments (Post #4) was completed.
    Version 1.1.0 - June 11, 2014: Teams (Post #5) was completed.
    Version 1.0.0 - June 08, 2014: This post was created.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
    Pages (3): 1 2 3 Next »

[-]
    Quick Reply

Signature
    Disable Smilies

View a Printable Version
    Send this Thread to a Friend
    Subscribe to this thread