FORUM GAME: What Monster Are You From PAD?

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by WarriorsCats777, Jul 20, 2014.

1. WarriorsCats777

WarriorsCats777 New Member

The purpose of this forum game is to help find the person above find their true self in pad. Recommend any monster from pad and at least 1 reason why it fits the person above. Decide their fate... After the person completes telling their PAD life story they will give 5 random words for the next person to use.

Ex: (I'll pretend somebody's up there who used: spaghetti, star, refrigerator, ice cream, and sofa)

Shiny Pegdra, because you love penguins and light type monsters. (Can be more extreme of an explanation than this). Since you're new to the group, you'll look in the refrigerator to only find frozen spaghetti but pengras can't eat pasta so instead gets ice cream. Later, you fall asleep on the sofa after a star falls on you.

My 5 words:

Moon
    Frost
    Bear
    Mouse
    Pizza

2. 1835831108

1835831108 Ult Pandora <3

User ID:
    All threes (333,333,333)
    PADherder:
    link
    I don't get it. But I have an idea that could possibly use the same title, but the content is quite different. Should I try make that thread?

3. WarriorsCats777

All you do is make a story containing those 5 words about the person above you and tell them what monster they are.

4. frostmourne16

frostmourne16 House Elf Rights Activist

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    OK, lemme take a shot at it.

You're Yomi - the Twilight Scourge, the Moonfang. The midnight winds carry your name in whispers, a premonition to those who would dare to sin under your watchful gaze, for you dwell in the shadows of the New Moon, just as you dance bathed in the light of the Full.

And yet, to your friends, you're known for a fondness for strawberry mochi with chocolate frosting, just as you enjoying snuggling cute little teddy bears (whom you give names like Fuzzy-Boo-Boo, and Mr. Plushykins) while dreaming of equally cute boys. You're also the proud owner of a limited edition My Melody mousepad, and your favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni and Hawaiian seafood.

--

OK, new list time. Here's my five:
    • Peanuts
    • Kinkajou
    • Humvee
    • Bronzini
    • Tarmac

5. WarriorsCats777

Well done! That was a good example and the first paragraph was especially nicely done!

Here, you're

When you're not busy working for Ronia who refuses to give extra peanuts for your elephant, you carefully stroke your Kinkajou to sleep.

Also, you're distant cousin Baal decides to give you a Humvee when you're kinkajou dies of peanut-overdose when you forget to give it to you're obese elephant. Then Bronzini comes over and decide to steal your Humvee and because Baal doesn't have a lot of riches, he calls over Ronia dn forces her to give you a fresh piece of Tarmac because your last one was destroyed by your obese elephant.

6. frostmourne16

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well whaddaya know, I do have a Belial in my inventory!

Also, we seem to not have a succeeding list to the last post. Here, I'll make one up, it's a free-for-all:
    • Macaque
    • Paintball
    • Nutella
    • Seashells
    • Aglet

Have fun now! ;)

7. AngryGyarados

AngryGyarados Active Member

User ID:
    Don't know whether I'm doing this for WarriorCats or Frost, but here goes:

You, sir, are a rather charming specimen of Eukarya Animalia Chordata Mammalia Primates (pronounced pree-MA-teez) Haplorhini Simiformes Pazudora Wukongius, better known as the legendary Sun Wukong:

You enjoy spending quality time with your cousins, the Japanese Macaques. You love pranks and your latest practical joke involved shooting a paintball up Perseus's left nostril. Being powerful yet hyperactive, you need 9001 jars of Nutella to fuel your body. You don't wear sneakers, but stole Andromeda's seashell bra once and crushed it into little aglets for the lulz.

Here's the next 5 words:
    Subjective
    Macroscopic
    Barney
    Floccinaucihilipilification
    Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

8. AngryGyarados

AngryGyarados Active Member

User ID:
    Bumpin'. Anyone want to give a shot?

9. frostmourne16

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You prefer to take a subjective view of the macroscopic situation, seeing details other would miss. You enjoy the refined tastes of Shakespeare, Doyle and Tolstoy, alongside teensy guilty pleasures such as Barney the Dinosaur and (*ugh*) Yo-Gabba-Gabba. Unfortunately, people tend to be put off by your usage of such words as "Floccinaucihilipilification", and "Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis".

And all of this while grinding iron several times everyday.

Ain't easy being Amon, innit?

[​IMG]

--

Anyways:

• Repellent
    • Vermicelli
    • Aspirin
    • Mistletoe
    • Undergarments

Open season, ladies and germs.

10. Vincent Flyer PPL

Vincent Flyer PPL The Last Extreme Gamer, Puyo Puyo Sig

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I know what a mistletoe is let me try.
    You are .
    Those undergarments you give out for Christmas rewards a mistletoe for the honored, aspirin for the hard-to-breathe people and repellent for their insect problems. The vermicelli you gave out to us provided a heart pounding experience we all don't want to forget.

How about these:
    1. Steampunk
    2. Predictions
    3. Hope
    4. Afterlife
    5. Promises
    This one might be easy for someone out there.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2015
  11. arcadium

arcadium Pantsu hero!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Easy you're

A powerfull speampunk girl that represents the future. predictions, hope and afterlife means you look foward to the life ahead.

Now then:
    Dragons
    Chaos
    The end
    Endure
    Sirracha sauce!

12. Chartheblade

Chartheblade Archagent of Derse

User ID:
    You are .
    One of the emperors of dragons, although you have nothing to do with chaos or the end of all things. Every day, you have to endure much hate for having expensive evo materials in comparison to your power level. You can also make a mean sriracha sauce, for some reason. Maybe it has to do with your fire element?

Anyways:
    • Devils
    • Motorcycle
    • Cadillac
    • Hydrochloric acid
    • Wizards.

13. Striku

Striku ,,廿_廿,,

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You are:

You are one of the devils of the seven deadly sins, gluttony. You drive a motorcycle so amazing that even a cadillac can't top it. Your sea of poison stings as badly as a bucket of Hydrochloric acid. Wizards, such as Chester, have to train to counter such poison.

• Devil
    • Armor
    • Blast
    • Rainbow
    • Praise the Sun

14. MrIronGolem27

MrIronGolem27 A Medley of Sorts

User ID:
    Too easy. You are .

Best of both words, you're a god and a devil! You don't really look like a devil, though. You're the sun god, so you sit back and watch people Praise the Sun...and then you reward their piety by turning them into crispy French fries.

Your active skill can blast through armor like it's nobody's business, and your leader skill makes you the most powerful rainbow leader in the game!

- Visions
    - Granola bars
    - Adamant
    - Sentinel
    - Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

15. Vincent Flyer PPL

Vincent Flyer PPL The Last Extreme Gamer, Puyo Puyo Sig

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You forgot Promises for that guess but whatever.

God. Are you ? If so,
    Your visions allowed you to be a stronger sentinel so that monsters would contract themselves to Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. With your enjoyment of granola bars your adamant grows making your Great Steel Wall unstoppable.

• Cute
    • Giant
    • Bible
    • Boats
    • Fashion
    I swear you guys can get this one.

16. MrIronGolem27

MrIronGolem27 A Medley of Sorts

User ID:
    You are: and .

When you're at work, you keep a giant Bible next to you. You are regarded as one of the most fashionable beings in all of heaven.

When you hit the beach, you like to stare and watch the boats. The other angels think you're really cute, but they don't let on because everyone depends on you as a quick cure...and they dare not stare at your giant...well, I think we can leave that to the imagination.

- Astrophysics
    - A big fat chicken nugget
    - Chessboards
    - Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 3
    - Turboblazing Reshiram

Vincent Flyer PPL likes this.
  17. Myrcilium

Myrcilium The Mythical Creature

PADherder:
    link