Fox's kitchen sink blog: NEW YEARS UPDATE 1/17

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by foxwaffles, Jul 11, 2015.

1. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    Sunday, April 23rd, 2017

A WILD BLOG UPDATE APPEARED!

Currently caught in the throes of final projects being due. I've been going about 4 weeks now with less than 7 hours of sleep every night and it's begun to make me equally heavy doses of delirious and narcoleptic. D'oh!

In other news, me and my fiance have entered contract for a house! It's a lovely little 3-bedroom townhome, and was the best we could find in the area. If anybody has ever heard of North Carolina's "Research Triangle Park" or "RTP" or "The Triangle", the housing market here has exploded and the ratio of people moving in to people moving out is heavily skewed towards the former, meaning that even during the recession it has basically been chronically a seller's market over here. It's not helped by all the retirees deciding to move out to the suburbs of this area in hopes of finding newly built retirement communities to settle into, further eating what real estate our area has left. tl;dr everyone loves our area for some strange reason and wants to move here, and nobody ever leaves!

But enough of that!

My PAD account is on my fiance's phone right now, he wanted to use his Google Survey Rewards money on stones for me, but out of all the things you can buy with that free money (download it if you can, you answer surveys and get about 10 cents per survey, and over time it accrues and you can buy apps and in-app purchases with it, basically for free), you can't buy gift cards, so we did an account transfer.

The last time I did a transfer, I transferred right back. But I guess somewhere between then and now they placed a 30-day wait period before you can transfer again. Either that or my memory is really faulty because I remember that particular day very well. But regardless, I can't play PAD during the day which is when I usually do, since I do my homework in the evenings, so my PAD-tivity has gone down quite a bit.

I can't ask him to do Legendary Earth for me either, he's not skilled enough :\

I hope you all enjoy 0-stamina normals though! I wish they would have some sort of exp bonus active while doing Legendary Earth. Farming that is going to get really draining really quickly. At least you can do other things, waste your stamina, and then just spam that for a break. I don't expect to rank up much at all. If I had had more time I would have abused Machine Hera to its fullest during the Technical Dungeons exp bonus but we can see the results of that.

I have evolved my Mion at last in preparation for Awoken Andromeda! Unfortunately, I am actually running really low on Wood Jewels... I have two left for the second Gaia for Hanuman, but that leaves me with no Jewels for Awoken Perseus or Durga. So, I'm going to prioritize Awoken Perseus first over Durga and Hanuman, and we're just going to pretend Awoken Wukong doesn't exist for now.

I also have gotten the following Reincarnation Evolutions done: Freyr, Loki, Hermes, Izanagi, and Haku.

Sitting on a lump of little masks in preparation for everything, but I mostly need a giant mountain of Green Masks, which is hilariously ironic because those are the ones that also staidly refuse to drop. My two Meimei and Kushinada are very sad. I will be reincarnating one of my Pandora (for now), Leilan, and Sun Quan and Susano in the future as well. Jury is still out on Amaterasu as I still lack a good Light/Wood replacement outside of Izanagi for Da Qiao & Xiao Qiao, and I"d like to play around with Reincarnated DQXQ first before losing my primary source of bind recovery. On the other hand, I can kick out Pollux, so we'll see.

I also completed Azaezel, I did 3/4 levels solo. The last level, Legend+ Campaign, I co-oped with a bad team with my fiance's account just to get it done using Bastet/Osiris pairing. Both Mythical levels were done with Reincarnation Bastet easily, but there were just too many pre-emptive hits and I kept getting orb trolled in the Legend+ levels. The non-campaign Legend+ was done with Minerva/Ilm pairing, but it was a good thing I brought Freyr along, even with his active I still didn't one-shot Azaezel. Whoops. All the Azaezel drops I accrued have made the non-evolved Azaezel fully-awoken so he'll be a good inheritance pseudo-delay shield. He's ugly.

For those seeking to finish it today, I would highly recommend you bring a team with some sort of RCV multiplier, the gravities don't care about your HP, but you absolutely should make sure you have recovery. Don't bring fire or water either, my personal recommendation is wood or, barring that, light or dark. Bastet seems to be a popular option and teams similar to her like Anubis are riskier but do just as well in the hands of a very skilled player. Remember, you can co-op the campaign!

Gig, Tek7, nickjr and 1 other person like this.
  2. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    Oh okay, I'll try that C: I hadn't thought of it.

*tries*

So I actually never synced my Google account to the game. Looks like I'll just have to wait :'D

3. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Wait there were gravities on Azazel ?
    I went in with IlminaxRminerva pairing and everything was dying in one turn. R.Freyr doesn't joke.

Also legendary earth should be easily doable with the same team. Just use Minerva turn 1 and you can bejewel till the boss floor. Then you just Ilmina/Freyr and match some rows. I did that 4 times and then I stopped because I wanted to kill myself lmao, 0 stam normals are not as fun as they seems to be.

4. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    There's a pretty heavy pre-emptive on F1, then there's an 80% gravity F2, then another pre-emptive F3 and that same enemy has gravities in his skill-set, so if you don't have good RCV or heart cross or Ilmnerva or whatever you're in for a bit of trouble (and F2/3 are water and wood respectively so Ilmnerva won't even save you anyways lol)

5. Gig

Gig E rank luck

PADherder:
    link
    Actually has a 2x rcv on ls activation (that is the very same as Minerva) + 7x6 board that provides many more hearts.
    I did struggle with Leilan but with Ilmina x Minerva (and R.Freyr sub lol) it's really easy.

foxwaffles likes this.
  6. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    Thursday, April 27, 2017
    I'll get a more consistent update schedule for the rest of my life I swear

Legendary Earth
    I've managed to max level almost all of my Revos! At this point, all I have left is Revo Shiva (who I, like, never use but Revo'd on impulse RIP). After this I want to max level some of my gods that I never got around to max leveling. Scheat and Machao are done, so got a few cards left!

It's a shame Kushinadahime and the other evos in the batch got cut for the most recent update, but that's okay I guess. I have a healthy backlog of Snow Globes I'm saving for them since Earth is so quick to button.

I'm at Rank 610 now, been ranking up once or twice a day LOL.

I was going to do TAN Infestation later today but times are not gonna work out with my schedule so RIP :( I need my box space to farm Legendary Earth anyways I suppose c:

Teams I'm Preparing/Prepared
    I have prepared/polished/will use very soon the following teams

Super excited to bring back the Chinese pantheon! They will always have a very, very special place in my heart. I just need those free TAMADRA we are getting very soon and I'm all set.

MP Purchases
    I currently have 960,000 MP and am sitting on the 90,000 MP in the mail. That's a total of 1,050,000 MP.

Add in 165,000 and that's a total of 1,215,000 MP. After Dark Athena, I will have 465,000 MP left.

I could buy Pure right now after that if I really wanted to, but other than that I might just sit on it and wait? Depends on much love I'm willing to give my Leilan c':

Dark Athena Team
    I will be doing this:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Friend for higher-end dungeons I will likely request Fujin, but otherwise what the friend brings won't bother me too much.

This will be one exciting summer PAD-wise

Thoughts on Awoken Uriel/Gabriel
    ...aren't their stats a bit low??? o_O
    Their LS is pretty fun, free 100+x if you stay above HP. Pretty vanilla, but definitely not bad. I don't know if the HP-based LS playstyle is for me but I'm willing to give it a shot (I mean, I have DMeta so why am I not trying it on her yet lol)

As subs, Uriel is a fairly uncommon R/G card which is great (too bad no physical lol poor Rozuel), and Gabriel will continue to be a good sub for Sun Quan and Hermes teams, since both Sun Quan and Hermes lose their fire sub-attribute. Or at the very least it'll be good for me since I don't have Merlin, Mel, or Summurd, and Scheat doesn't have SBR which can sometimes be tricky to work with.

Row + 7-combo is a bit awkward, but it does give them some versatility to fit onto a wider variety of teams. That random auto-heal that's there makes me kinda sad, but that was the first 4 awakenings they had.

Pretty hype for the rest of the set, especially Raphael/Lucifer. It'll be a really tough choice about whether to change them or not though :(

David@PF, Dunamos, nickjr and 3 others like this.
  7. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I forgot to congratulate you on your new house. Congrats! Also congrats on getting all those reevos leveled up. I am definitely still behind but at least I was able to level up most of the important ones. Just got to awaken and reevo Loki tonight after i do his awaken guerrilla dungeon and then I can start giving him all my dark super kings. Good luck on all the finals!

foxwaffles likes this.
  8. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    Tuesday, May 9th, 2017
    So I turned in my laptop for emergency repairs--what I thought was merely a broken trackpad was actually a swelling battery breaking the trackpad! I've been carrying around a bomb for the past 4 months, who knew?

As expected of a college campus IT lab, they promised it'd be done within the week, I said in my mind AHAHAHAHA no and indeed, no ETA. Which explains my lack of updates! Currently using my fiance's monster gaming laptop since he's off working. HA!

Also my finals are over and it looks like I'll be getting straight B's. That means my GPA is now below 3.7 and I won't have to pay an extra $25 for a golden special-snowflake robe sash!

Challenge Dungeons
    I managed to clear all the way up to C10, but alt C10 just wasn't happening, didn't want to stone for stamina, so there you have it! I still have my Trailyo skill up that I collected for this too :^) I'll hold onto it anyways.

Thanks to @Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa for working with me on our (failed) attempt. I am awful at matching when I start putting pressure on myself, not helped by Persephone's -3 second cut that left me wrecked ahaha. But I learned a lot about how that dungeon functions and was able to clear it later with Dark Athena. Hooray for OP noob-friendly leaders!

Arena 1 farming
    Hooo boy has it ever been easier! If you're seeking to do A1 farming with Dark Athena, just do it, it's so easy in solo. I'll do a small-ish writeup after this (literally the most unnecessary sort of guide ever). There's a very few things you should know.

x4 exp made me rank up like 3 times and I collected several Pys. Not many Shynpys unfortunately, which is what I'm running low on :( But that's okay, now I know it's very easy to do and when x4 Technicals return and I have more time, guess what I'll be doing.

Descended Challenge
    Cleared it all in the past two days. I'll say, Shuten-doji and RNG love to make sure I break his resolve and get nuked. At one point, he had absorb dark and I had managed to get him right to 49%. So, I used Skuld to make sure Alrescha wouldn't do anything. And guess what happens. Dark skyfalls in! Yay me.

Farming up an army of Hera-Beorc on my fiance's account right now as I can farm that descend almost infinitely solo. Once I've ranked up a few times I won't be able to but then I can just switch to co-op and find people online willing to help. The only irritating part is her light absorb--my fiance's main teams are Ra Dragon, Sumire, and Tsubaki, all of whom either use light or have light sub-attributes. Whoops. So I'm using a really wonky Haku team. It's a shame--his account after the MP giveaway will have like 670,000 MP, which is still far away from Dark Athena, but he has a near-ideal Dark Athena team sitting in his box, especially now that he has Uruka. So I'll need to do some Linthia Dios farming and then I will buy her on his account.

Heroine REM
    Rolled once on both accounts. Or well, my fiance rolled on his , I rolled on mine.
    Me: Mito.
    Him: Uruka.

Yeah. Sure. Fine. WHATEVER. NOT SALTY. NOPE

I still wish I had that Light/Dark board changer. I really want her >:T And Momiji and stuff. All those 5* EXCEPT MITO WOUD HAVE BEEN GREAT. MITO WAS THE ONLY ONE I DIDN'T WANT AND I WANTED A DIFFERENT 5* INSTEAD BUT OF COURSE
    Saving up for player's choice, don't feel like rolling another Mito lol.

I'm 15,000 MP richer now.

It looks like maintenance is tonight so I really hope Reincarnated Kushinadahime comes around. I want to try using her. Who knows, I may end up being AWFUL at playing her but I really want to at least try!

Also I need Spirit Jewels invade to come back, I'm out of Wood Jewels fffffs

Sparkle, David@PF, nickjr and 4 others like this.
  9. nickjr

nickjr Pushbutton kouhai of whale senpais

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    TAKE MINE I'VE HAD A RIDICULOUS EXCESS OF WOOD JEWELS FOR THE PAST YEAR

(and give me light jewels in return plz)

foxwaffles likes this.
  10. Dunamos

Dunamos Just zis guy, you know?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Looking forward to your post! As one who hasn't yet cleared A1 (despite the "ideal" Luci team), I'm hoping to do it with DAthena, and haven't seen details yet.

I tried Shuten-doji with DAthena an embarrassing number of times before it finally occurred to me to just bring a Genie. I've never been very good at controlling my damage, plus I'm still trying to get a feel for where the breakpoints are for DAthena. But my most common Shuten-doji death was :water: skyfall when I was trying to carefully do :dark: + a few more combos to get him under half.

foxwaffles and RageSedai like this.
  11. Dunamos

Dunamos Just zis guy, you know?

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I really appreciate the offer! But... I have had this goal for a long time of clearing it solo first; I'm still hoping to achieve that. It's one of the things that is keeping me motivated to keep improving my basic skills (comboing, damage control, board setup, etc.), which still need a lot of work. :)

Deft and nickjr like this.
  12. Sparkle

Sparkle Doing it wrong since 1979

User ID:
    I want a Kushi again.

I'm loving all the stuff I've missed during my last break...

Revo 5 elements leaderskills FINALLY made their actives great for amazing reset-break bursts. I'm lucky to have rolled Meimei, Leilan, and Karin since restarting about 50 days ago.
    So this is the first time I'm trying to lead with them.
    I hope RKarin is in the works. The most waifu of the waifus.
    Maybe they'll put her back up to 2 poison resists....

foxwaffles likes this.
  13. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    @Dunamos Here you go!

DARK ATHENA : Arena 1

So you want to farm Pys? Dark Athena can do it with bedazzling reliability and requires only moderate skill and planning.

Can it fail? Yes. Everything can. Human error can always cause a failure, but bad spawns can be equally tough. Tough spawn sequences that I've run into I will discuss. But assuming you always can match 5 - 7 combos when it counts and you plan your actives carefully, you are going to be hardpressed to fail.

What is non-negotiable?
    << THIS GIRL

There is no getting around it, you need a Fujin inherit somewhere. Don't have one? Find a friend who has it on their Dark Athena (as that is the ideal place for it to be). If you don't bring one, you still can succeed. But if you want to make the farming (mostly) pain-free and ez-pz, bring Fujin! The idea is you can farm repeatedly solo, which means preserving your brain tissue!

<< OR EQUIVALENT

Ideally with a Ryune inherit or a duplicate Haku inherit for skill delay guard. YOU NEED A BOARD CHANGER BECAUSE BEELZEBUB MIGHT APPEAR! And good for an emergency button on, say, Grisar, since he will spawn oodles of mortal poison if you don't kill him fast enough.

<< OR EQUIVALENT

Pandora is the best since she's pretty much the only dark-maker heart-maker who won't take away your beloved water orbs. Reincarnated Pandora has just hit our servers and boasts bedazzling stats, but I prefer her super-uvo for the enhanced heal orbs. Pick whichever one suits you. Again, have some sort of inherit, ideally a heartmaking inherit if you don't have two Pandoras, since Pandora is your "I need to heal after stalling because I only have 2 HP left" button.

<< DOUBLE SKILL BIND RESIST

Dark Athena's biggest restriction is her lack of SBR. These three are the best because not only do they provide the necessary double SBR, but you also get burst. If you don't want to use their active, inherit a different burst over, like the gemstone. Loki and Okuninushi have the best actives since Durga's HP reset isn't exactly favorable.
    Is a Gemstone inherit necessary? Give their rarity, you might panic if you don't have one. Having one around will make the Kali kill guaranteed into the end of the world. Not having one and using Loki instead is no big deal. So...no!

>>> SAMPLE TEAM <<<​

| |

Notes: Haku >>> Ryune
    Persephone >> Persephone
    Pandora >> Pandora
    Loki >> Vajrabhairava
    Friend DAthena >> Fujin

Do I need Force on my Dark Athena? Short answer...no! But....If you spawn Awoken Hinokagutsuchi, you'll miss not having the skill delay shield. So that's your choice. You can stall on Hinokagutsuchi until the skill delay wears off.

>>> ACTUAL GUIDE <<<​

This is not a floor-by-floor. Most floors, due to the dated nature of Arena 1, involve matching dark TPA + water match + a few other combos for the one-shot kill, and won't need active skill usage. Instead, I'm going to note a few sequences where you need to plan ahead should you get an unfavorable spawn sequence.

Floor 1 - 2
    Danger:
    Getting bound by Blue or Dark Ninja and then spawning Light Izanami
    Solution: Clear our wait out the binds before killing. Not as feasible if you also spawn the Light Ninja. Try to save up six hearts if this is the case, especially if Blue + Light spawn together since Blue absorbs dark.

Floor 6
    Danger:
    The TAMADRA just in general
    Solution: Depending on the spawns you can use a turn to get more blue and dark orbs if you got unlucky. But if possible, kill on the first turn. If you are in a situation where you don't have orbs but you can't stall, you'll have to use an active.

Floor 8
    Danger:
    Minor pre-emptive hit from most spawns, or spawning Awoken Hades
    Solution: Don't let yourself drop below 15,000 HP before walking in! That really shouldn't be hard. If you get Awoken Hades you might need to use an active since you have 10,000,000 HP due to his passive dark halve. But shouldn't be too bad, as even just 1 TPA match spits out over 1,000,000 damage per sub (not factoring in the passive)

Floor 9
    Danger:
    3 Dark Shieldras
    Solution: Honestly your chance of getting that to happen is really really slim. If it does, match Water TPAs to damage with sub-attribute.

Floor 13
    Danger: SOPDET
    Solution:
    Fujin. One dark match with no additional combos will also stay under her threshold when she is light, but Fujin is your safest option.

Floor 15
    Danger:
    Parvati or Awoken Hinokagutsuchi
    Solution: It's much easier to stay under Parvati's absorb than Sopdet, and also much easier to stall until Fujin is ready again if you really want to do that. If you get Hino, I hope you have skill delay resists or some sort of other buffer on a Dark Athena somewhere. You can stall a few turns due to your HP pool waiting for the skill delay to wear off

Floor 16 - 17
    Danger:
    Defeating Grisar without healing from his gravity, and then spawning Zeus-Dios
    Solution: I have failed with other teams due to this. Make sure you are healed before killing Grisar. This is what your heartmaker is for!

Floor 18 - 19
    Danger:
    Lifive, Zaerog, and then leading to potential Divine Queen Hera
    Solution: Kill Lifive immediately. Stall on Zaerog until his absorb is shorter than your longest delay available, then delay and kill. Heal before going to Floor 19 in case you spawn Divine Queen Hera. You can take her hit without a shield but you must be healed!!!

Floor 19 - 20
    Danger:
    Beelzebub >> Kali with no board changer
    Solution: Pray, or find a way to save the orbs you need as you kill Beelzebub. Beelzebub will demand a board changer, it's non-negotiable. I failed a run once because I walked into Kali with no water orbs, and this can and will happen. The chance of spawning Beelzebub enough times to make you frustrated isn't very low or high, so you'll just have to deal with the reality of RNG and try your best to plan accordingly and take a deep breath if things don't work out. Best option is to try your darndest to save those blue orbs unless you have Sima Yi. Beelzebub has 6.5 million HP approximately, which means that you don't need to match an Anubis on a Haku board to kill. Proper planning will let you save blue and dark orbs that would just be overkill. If you have a burst active that lasts 2 turns, use it here to ensure a kill with fewer combos

Floor 20: Kali
    Danger:
    Spawning Dark Kali
    Solution: Burst extra-hard and maximize damage! Dark Athena hits very hard and it is totally possible to see 60,000,000 damage on Dark Athena alone with proper burst and setup. Now if you don't have access to a gemstone you probably won't ever see it, but seeing 12,000,000 isn't out of the possibility on a Loki active and modest skill/luck. If you spawn Dark Kali, therefore you have two options: Know your damage and one-shot, or stay on the low side and two-shot. Totally up to you.

>>> TIPS FOR STALLING <<<

1. Your RCV is shit if you don't match dark/water.

But you have massive HP, so that means you can take a lot of hits! So don't panic.

2. On the turn you plan to kill, make sure you have heart orbs available and match like Reco.
    The RCV boost you get from matching dark/water is so large even just 3 hearts + 6 combos will heal you more or less back to full (if not full, full enough that you'll be fine unless the next floor is Divine Queen Hera).

>>> GOOD LUCK! <<<

Deft, Arranging, win8x and 5 others like this.
  14. illithid

illithid Salt Mine Owner

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Excellent guide!

Inherit Famiel or Lumiel to another card and forget Arena 1, farm Arena 2 instead!

15. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    but i'm a chicken and a1 is easier for my bad matching :>

Deft, nickjr, cjo and 2 others like this.
  16. Sparkle

User ID:
    I should be moving to A2, too.
    Julie told me she finds A1 very unsatisfying.

nickjr, foxwaffles, cjo and 2 others like this.
  17. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Julie is so fun. She is also not scared at all by arena 2 :)

Your OP, go for it :) Lets do a run together soon

foxwaffles, Sparkle and cjo like this.
  18. Sparkle

User ID:
    Yeah. I flew through A2. I was perhaps too aggressive with actives. I needed a decent Hymn vs Kali because I overdid it on Vishnu (Pretty sure I didn't need to pop Meri after Karin+Fujin inherit)

I gotta check out A3. Not right now. I think A3 deserves me at least max skilling things first, if not the full hyper/penta whatever.

foxwaffles likes this.
  19. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    When I get my laptop back so I can get on Discord reliably again, I'll let you know :') The IT lab was like "Oh we'll get an employee on site and order spare parts and it should be done within 2 - 4 business days". I cackled internally and sure enough, 2 weeks and counting :')

20. foxwaffles

PADherder:
    link
    Will make a link to Dark Athena A1 guide soon so that you can find it on my front page.

Player's Choice Speculation
    So I love doing these kinds of things even though it's silly. Because why not???

I voted for Indra by the way

Who I'm 99.9% Sure Will Appear

Oh come on, we all know it's coming. She has been in every single player's choice since her debut. Considering she is a staple to one of the strongest leads in the game, we know she'll be in there
    Do I want her? All factors considered, I actually don't care one way or another, except as an inherit somewhere. Now if I suddenly obtained two plus Kanna, then we'll talk.

Despite Kaede's fall from the tier lists, there's no denying she's a great leader and a sub for one of the strongest 5* GFEs in the pool...in duplicates. But I guess that never seems to register for most people, and they still want her! Waifu factor is strong.
    Do I want her? She'll be great for my Reincarnation Bastet team which I do use sometimes. And I gotta admit I do love her art. I certainly won't be disappointed.

Especially Fujin. Because we all need more 6* GFEs in this godfest. Trust me guys, no matter how hard you advertise that voting for pantheons gives ultimately better results, no one will listen to you.
    Do I want them? Fujin would make me clap my hands with glee because now people will actually value my Dark Athena. Raijin? Same deal as Dark Kali, won't be disappointed, but won't know what to do with her.

A staple for Ra Dragons and a good leader in her own right (and a good sub in D/L form too), Kanna is going to make it in. And if not because of that, it'll be because boobies
    Do I want her? Yeah, I do.

Oh boy it's PAD's interpretation of Fifty Shades of Grey~!
    Do I want her? Again, yes, more as an inherit than for anything else. I think she's better than duplicate Persephone for inheriting onto Persephone. And for other general uses, she's solid anyways.

She might not be talked about a lot but there's no denying her strength as a lead and her beautiful artwork
    Do I want her? I'd love for that to happen. Too bad I don't own Akechi :T

Oh hell yes
    Do I want her? I already have one. I guess I wouldn't mind a second as I've heard duplicate Revo Kushinadahimes are actually not too bad on the same team???

Given her top sub status for both Kushinadahime and Dark Athena, this should be no surprise.
    Do I want her? I only have one, so yep.

The farming king! If he doesn't make it in I will throw a fit.
    Do I want him? Uh, YES.

Great Dark Athena sub, I would honestly be really surprised if he didn't make it in there...
    Do I want him? Very much so.

Monsters I Hope to See

I know it won't happen, but...

ESPECIALLY Indra

I'd be kinda surprised if Ganesha didn't make it in, but people tend to just not understand/have any use for his value, he didn't make it in last time and he might not again.

Anubis tends to be a staple to PCGFs. Will he make it in again? I really want one :T

One of the strongest pantheons in the game. Still don't own a Yamato, want another Andromeda and Wukong badly.

Both of these girls are pretty strong now, the former as a lead, the latter for Dark Athena. I'd like to own both.

Holy crap I want Baal so badly

GODDAMMIT AKECHI GET OVER HERE F*!@(#^*%!(#

Monsters I Don't Want Ever

RED

ODIN