Free "Madoo?" roll results

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by James1605, Jan 1, 2019.

1. James1605

James1605 Active Member

So, did anybody actually get anything good from the free "Madoo?" roll they gave us today?

My main account got Kaguya-Hime. At least she could be exchanged for a rare gem (although I already had several). My alt account got Guan Yinping, who can't even be exchanged for a rare gem -- Just a medium fire one.

I know it's selfish, but, in all honesty, I'm kind of hoping that most had similar luck, because if a lot of people start posting that they got Madoo, or just something that was really useful, it's going to be really depressing. :)

2. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    yup i got mejidera

3. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I will hold them all and do mass pull. Not hoping to much though.

4. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Yeah I didn’t see anyone mentioning getting Reeche last time they did one of these, so I’m assuming the rate must be extremely low.

5. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

As someone who rolled an Ideal on free roll then few minutes later another in a yolo roll... I think it is possible.

But never got one of those yet.

Luminescent and ambiguous57 like this.
  6. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    I got a tengu on one account and something I exchanged for a fire gem on the other. The rates seem abysmally low, but I believe @GrinD got Reeche last time?

Luminescent likes this.
  7. axlpowa

axlpowa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Will probably get one since GH seems to hand out Madoo to me like candy. Wish I had Zela instead, got 4 Madoo I think across SGF and PCGF...

8. Noc

Noc Active Member

User ID:
    Noc
    PADherder:
    link
    If that were the case, I imagine it would be linked to one's account instead. That way for every complaint about not having Reeche, Zela, or Madoo, there would be a player sitting on two or 3 of them. And we'd all be burning stones chasing our own white whales. I have one account with two Madoos and no Zelas, and a second with two Zelas and no Madoos :p I wish my main account and alt would at least settle on getting trolled by the same leads. I have similar problems with various pantheon cards, including Aife and Allatu. A less cynical explanation is that gungho's RNG could use some work. And the least cynical one is that we're just unlucky. I imagine the truth lies in some combination of the 3.

9. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Someone did report it, in fact, they were lucky enough to get it on both their accounts on their first attempt. The person could be lying, of course, but I don't really see a reason why they would.

Luminescent and ambiguous57 like this.
  10. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I am kinda afraid to pull a third one on bith main and alt lol

11. PlatScratch

PlatScratch Active Member

Can confirm. The only way to win these is if you don’t need any more. Already had three Madoo and voila a fourth one pays me a visit today lol.

Luminescent likes this.
  12. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Wait, this free "Madoo?" machine can drop Ideal?

Luminescent likes this.
  13. PlatScratch

PlatScratch Active Member

Nope. He was just talking about another time astronomically unlikely thing sb happened lol.

Luminescent likes this.
  14. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    Love when that happens.

A similar moment for me came in the godfest right before they put Cotton up for sale briefly. Seems like there was also a Gacha event going on. Anyhow, I got Ideal on a free roll, and then Dark Cotton on another free roll the next day. I was originally going to buy Cotton, but that solved that problem.

Another “lucky” moment came when my daughter rolled me my first Diablos last time MH was around, and then rolled a second one the very next roll. Certainly would’ve preferred something else, but those were some insanely impressive odds.

15. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm just hopping to pull monsters that I can trade for large gems. Sure, Madoo would be welcome on either of my accounts (I have 1 Madoo on my alt and none on my main), but the odds are extremely low. I did some damage to my monster box building MGoe subs for SUMR farming teams in the last week, so I'd be satisfied rebuilding my stock of gems.

16. Cryptid

Cryptid Member

I got one

17. yamo

yamo Well-Known Member

Got one on my first free, roll. It would have been awesome except I already have 2 of her, one of each EVO.
    Is a 3rd even needed?

18. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also got one today. Really really surprised. Maybe the key is just go into it with 0 expectations.

19. Luminescent

Luminescent Member

User ID:
    So far no Madoo. Would really love one though, the DSonia ranking made me fall in love with her play style.

I agree with the idea that you only get these kinds of things if you don’t need them lmafo. I’m either going to roll my third Reeche or third Saline (or neither I’m being quite hopeful)

I got

Some Large Gems?
    Beelzebub

so far

20. James1605

James1605 Active Member

When I started this thread, I had no idea that we would be getting more "Madoo?" mails. I just assumed that it was a one-time thing.

So, I saved the rest of them and opened them all yesterday. Of course, since I don't have Madoo (on either account), I didn't get one from the mails. Just miscellaneous things that could be traded for medium/large/rare gems. The "best" roll may have been an evolved Bigfoot on one account, just because his dungeon is tougher than the older ones, like Kaguya-Hime.

And there's a "Zela!?" email today, so I guess we're going to get some of those now. My main account has two Zelas, so, if some of the posts here are right, I guess my main account will be getting more of her from those mails. :)