Full of it

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by AJ Light, Jan 9, 2019.

1. AJ Light

AJ Light New Member

User ID:
    AJ
    THIS game is rigged and completely full of shit. Dungeons are rigged. It would be nice to know what you will need for dungeon battles.... void defense. Delay enemy....most of quest 25 and above are rigged and are a waste of stamina time and fun. I won't be playing this game much longer if this B.s. continues

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
  3. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

Someone doesn't understand PAD. lol

btw. Goodbye, poster. lmao.

4. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    First, welcome to the forums!

Second, PAD can definitely be frustrating if you go in blind to a dungeon.

Third, the anniversary quests above 25 are designed to be difficult, especially 41-50.

For many dungeons, you can find information on http://www.puzzledragonx.com/

The bad news is that PDX doesn't have information on the anniversary quest dungeons.

The good news is that other PAD community members have written a helpful guide for quests 29-50: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eF7NfkCJHRF4OX3nZsi6dNu_MBq3W7CRF9dnZkUp60g/edit?usp=sharing

Hope this helps!

And remember, PAD is a game! No sense playing if it's not fun. :)

5. Super Random Box

btw... dadguide has info for dungeons. (Yes... I wrote dadguide. padguide is dead. dadguide is a padguide fork.)

6. Tek7

Tek7 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Good point. The 6th Anniversary Dungeon info in DadGuide is incomplete, but it's still an excellent resource.

Here's a link to DadGuide on the Google Play store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.miru.dadguide

7. Super Random Box

8. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I know how this guy feels.

I’ve been playing for years and almost made a similar post a couple weeks ago. It’s becoming particularly unfun to essentially be regulated to running your 1-2 teams that have All The Things (absorb void, VDP, FUA, awoken bind clear, combo-friendly) when you really want to be playing your other 30 more than competent leaders that you can’t even use for anything truly difficult.

It’s also incredibly frustrating that half the difficulty of running a hard dungeon is slogging through the process of shuffling around your inherits just to show up.

Or you could just run whatever you feel like, get creamed, rinse, and repeat until you finally win.

Point is, I’m not exactly sure what I’m looking for in this game anymore, but having to run the same 2-3 teams for any remotely difficult new content is getting incredibly old and frustrating.

MisterDrgn and Murdurus like this.
  9. ko300zx

User ID:
    I mean, unless you know a dungeon like the back of your hand, that's pretty much what it takes. Took me like 15-20 tries to beat AA when it first came out. You can stare at PADX but actually going through the motions will teach you a lot more. Once you understand those dungeons, doing them with weaker teams becomes easier.

sgt502 and BurningMan like this.
  10. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I know the feeling. Honestly, I feel like I'm either stuck playing D.Meta or Ed, the rest of my teams/leads, albeit fun, just isn't up to snuff to deal with some of this content. It makes it even harder when it comes to finding friends who play other leads too because they're thinking the same thing. True that you can now pair with your own leader but you need a dupe to do that.

11. MisterDrgn

MisterDrgn You can't take the sky from me. Staff Member

User ID:
    This. I feel like I can run B&J, or I can lose.

(For the really hard stuff, I’ll probably lose either way, since I have no idea what I’m getting into.)

12. ko300zx

User ID:
    I'm curious what you guys are struggling on. I don't own Dmeta, Ed, or B&J and had no trouble clearing the 50 anniversary quests and they have been pretty much the hardest non-arena dungeons we've had. These new descends haven't been tough. Haven't tried this newest one yet but I doubt it will be any worse.