G Cotton or R Cotton?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by xer 21, Apr 15, 2018.

1. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So i already have an L Cotton and wanted a dupe because everyone hates on L Cotton but so many of my teams are light based. Wanted G Cotton initially to cover up FUA on Gronia but then i ended up buying two Ragdrags.

well, i pulled my dupe cotton so....where do i go from here? My immediate thought was G Cotton but then i thought....i already have two rags, Odindra and G Ney on my Gronia so is it even worth bumping any of them off my team? Then i thought, Hey, I run Raijin a lot and R Cotton is attacker. that would give me an attacker FUA, of which i currently only have Yshtola for. But the next thought after that is...I dont run Raijin anything past A1/A2 so is this even worth it here? dont really need FUA too much there and the shield is strong.

What do you guys think? Im leaning G Cotton because i feel like my Gronia team, though i may not use it often for AA, may be more valuable down the line for other content, and also because it's balanced typing. Also wondering if it's worth bouncing G Ney off the team. personally, i love the active and the TPAs really matter for a team with such a low mult. but i dunno.

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I would go GCotton. 2x7c is solid damage, even if Ragdra is a bit more on specific enemies, and the FUA is amazingly convenient. I guess you could bump Odindra when you're not running AA, since the whole team would be unbindable and awoken binds are uncommon until AA.

Arranging likes this.
  3. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

GCotton is balanced so yeah :)
    Also Gronia is probably a more capable team than Raijiin so I would prioritize that. Also if you have Kaede she works great there.

4. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well to be fair, Raijin is more of a pet project of mine. I just kinda like playing her a lot. She's really become my favorite arena team (1 and 3, not alt arena). She's not more consistent than my Ameno team is but she is certainly more brainless. underrated lead for A3 level content imo. Just lacking a good FUA for her, although, considering I run A3 with her now sans FUA, then...maybe I don't need one anyways. I guess until then i'll just wait until Revo Luci comes with what I expect to be a FUA (though even then, not sure if I'm gonna replace Bradley, who is the best predra/killer/tan/py killer.).

fair point. G Cotton it is. If I ever pull a third, I will make that red cotton though lol. no one likes Raijin but I do haha.

fair point, I do have Kaede.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  5. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

I like pairing Lightning with Raijiin. Not meta by any means but really fun and somewhat capable.

6. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Which raijin have you been running, I've been having fun with the cross leads tbh

7. xer 21

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have both but I'm talking about the L/B one. I find the damage levels perfect for A1-3.

Cheeseghost likes this.