Gaia Dragon

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by SilverWolf, Jul 7, 2018.

1. SilverWolf

SilverWolf Member

So I just need Gaia Dragon to ult evo my odin dra but I can't seem to beat (or even be awake when her dungeon appears) her dungeon by myself and none of my friends that I'm able to actually cordiante with are good enough to take on an anhilation level dungeon at the moment. I heard the 3 player cataclysmic Dragon Rush in multiplayer mode would drop her (as a potential drop out of the other god dragons) but unfortunatly I've never even made it to the end of that dungeon either do to bad luck with the random partners who are either totally inept and refuse to use their actives when they need them (like the one idiot who had an active odin dragon ready to go for a full heal and a board changer that produced hearts and could eliminate a board full of poison while he was at less than 35% health, but did he do it? no he goes and combos off and dies to the enemie's attack since he survived the poison with less than 10% of his health either hoping to k.o the enemy and hoping for no preemptive on the next floor. guy had a good yuske team as well.) or due to just plan bad boards with no actives ready due to skill drain/bind effects or getting dissconnected due to phone calls x(

anyway I was more or less wondering if gaia dragon will drop from this dungeon and if its worth me even attempting it and what some good teams for it would be. currently for multiplayer dungeons I have Blue Hunter and the new Wood/Fire Acala (even though I kind of wanted to use awoken, but I didn't feel like going through the trouble of getting some of her materials and she is bindable which makes her harder to use regardless of the double multiboost). I can also meet hp threashholds with MGronia and thats about it.

team set ups for Blue Hunter: Blue hunter (comerce deity of dreams hermes)/Sumire (patroling star angel famiel)/Blue Ney (Mercuria)/Kiri (RSun Quan)/RIsis (Nene)^blue hunter

Team for Acala: Reedeming Goddess of Great Compasion Acala/RSusano (Asgardian Warlock Odin)/Grean Earth Wind Dragon Caller Kaede (Bacches)/ Light Lance God Odin Dragon/RMeimei (RLiu Bei)

MGronia Team: MGronia (Romia)/ RSusano(Asgardian Odin)/ Kaede (Bacches)/ Nees (woodghost spear misteltein awoken assist form).

Which of these teams seems like a better chance of getting me through 3 player CDR to get Gaia Dragon? I've been using Blue Hunter with better results than the others and I seem to do the worst with Acala.

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    3p CDR is a horrifically difficult dungeon. On Monday, the one shot challenge has Gaia Dragon and I think (someone help me on this) that it's a 100% drop. Unfortunately it's not coop-able but it's a pretty old OSC so it's not terribly difficult. If the guerrilla shows up sometime soon and you can post a message early enough, I (or someone I'm sure around here) could help you do it.

3. SilverWolf

SilverWolf Member

Thanks for the info :3

4. Ultraduck

Ultraduck Member

User ID:
    Don't mean to ruin your dreams here but if you can't beat gaia dragon descended there's no way you can beat CDR. Add to that the fact that you only have a 20% chance of her spawning and it's just not worth it.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    wangatang0830 likes this.
  5. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Don't bother trying to get it from 3P, just wait for the guerilla dungeon to come around or a One-Shot that shows up (rarely). I know it's not preferable to do but if you are solo'ing it and can complete it with a stone or two, it's probably worth it for OdinDra.

Ultraduck likes this.
  6. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    So far, the boss in OSC is a guaranteed drop except when the boss is a REM card.

When you're taking about MGronia, did you meant her Mega Awoken form, a.k.a. Sonia Fio? If it is, she probably is your best bet to beat the OSC. Super Tanky and have the power to unleashed on tap. Want to stall? 3 hearts orbs with some combo most likely will fill your health bar. Want to stall but no heart orb? Match dark and green to get the shield. Want to kill things? Combined her active skill with L-matching and do 7+ combo most likely will eliminates hard enemies and if you pop a spike, everything melts.

ko300zx likes this.
  7. SilverWolf

SilverWolf Member

Thanks everyone for all the advice, but I actually just beat the 3 player CDR with MGronia (her mega awoken form) and got gaia dragon, kind of sad that it was a +50 that I didn't need on odin dragon, but now I have fully evolved one and just need to finish his latent awakenings off (not really sure which ones work best for him...time extend and skill delay resists maybe?) and find a good inherit for him to use.

Murdurus and sgt502 like this.
  8. sgt502

sgt502 ばかぷれーやー

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Put SDR on OdinDra.

9. Murdurus

Murdurus Rampage

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I also slapped SDRs on my OdinDra but honestly speaking, I'm not sure how useful it's been. I can probably count in one hand how many times it's actually done something worthwhile (if I remembered) but I do also have my OdinDra assisted so that probably negated some of the skill delays.

10. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Well he doesnt have super useful killer options and with only a single 7c he isn't a powerhouse anyway so sdr seems to be the most useful option on him especially since his active is the main reason to use him.
    SDR helps if you have to take a skill delay before your inherit is charged enough in short dungeons like c10

sgt502 likes this.