Getting Euchred - Progress

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by Euch, Jan 12, 2016.

1. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

Welcome to my P&D blog! I've really taken a liking to this blog section lately and I can no longer sit idly by without my own. I thought maybe I could keep bugging @Flaycrow but I know it would be better to quit cluttering up his posts.

I got into pad after a friend from another online game kept throwing out feelers to everyone about this "puzzle Pokemon" game he had started playing. They are someone I look up to so I decided to give it try, I'm pretty sure he was just looking for someone to play it with and still plays. I remember looking up some information while I was trying it out for the first few days and thinking the learning curve was pretty steep, every difficult dungeon looked like it had to be one shot with over a million damage. Eventually I started rerolling and ended up taking 5* Lilith, which was dumb but that's the way she goes and it got me in group E which has been nice lately.

At this point I already had a history of heavy iap, the games I used to play were pure pay to win. Shout out to Gree lol. I remember they had a bonus package if you spent 2k in one month, which I actually did once, the system was messed up. One pack was 99.99 for 1500 gems but if you bought them on sale and hit the 2k bonus you could get 100,000 gems for less then 2k, huge bait. That's off topic.

My very first godfest I think I bought a 30 pack and rolled my first true lead Amenouzume. She was easy and fun but the hp threshold cost my quite a few victories. Over the last 600 plus days a godfest has rarely gone by that I didn't roll in, I'm hoping to change that habit moving foreward. I always chase after the new meta but I need to chill and develop.

I'm going to post some of my teams I like to run below and other fun screenshots, I've had an issues posting lots of imgur links from my iPad before so I'll see how it goes. Rip my PC.

If you were wondering about my wierd online alias it comes from a card game.https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euchre
    Euchred is what it's called when you call trump and lose. Euch is a nickname I picked up from other games.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  2. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

Teams

My bread and butter, I live by this team. Urd uevo hype, extra OE plox

The new hotness for me. Hopefully I'll get my chance to farm arena 1, should I just buy the latents!? Chased Dkali for a while without knowing why. Got one from each of NA's 4x events.

This team is my potential arena but really 5x4 farming team, sub out stratios for Persephone when farming. 2/3 on panda to max skill from Pem dark fairies :)

The team that took me from verdandi to Shivagon. Recently subbed out verdandi for Yamato.

The haste setup, satsuki and H Sonia mvp. Made it because I see lots of zaerog co-op jp stuff and everyone says it's a really fun team. They weren't lying.

My best wood team atm. Haven't plussed it, is really fun though.

My Sakuya test, seems harder to play then radra. Another big jp co-op lead but they cascade like crazy.

Push all the buttons

Farm all the coins
    Also my pad herder that I worked on for 2 hours yesterday, it's still not close to done.
    https://www.padherder.com/user/Euch...8191,268435455,0,,0,0,0,eq,0,0,0,0,;default,0

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  3. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    what happened to your ame D:

4. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

I'm keeping her safe and sound on this team

She clears zaerogs first turn binds. I have my own zaerog I need to skill max yet.

David@PF likes this.
  5. HeartlessIndigo

HeartlessIndigo Inactive Member

PADherder:
    link
    I want an Ame awoken uvo, so far she's a useless hypermax for me, occasionally being used for Horus :c

6. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

I'm looking forward to that pantheon getting awoken, maybe less so for umiyama and kushina because they've gotten spoiled as it is. I really hope Ame and okuni will be epic. I think the meaning of useless hypermax has changed lately, it feels more like I misplaced those dozen stones now that we've had 10x.

7. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

I've been going back and forth between what to work on next, at this point I think Blonia is the most viable. Only problem is it has to be plussed, I'm committing to it. The arena 2 I've been watching really sealed the deal, if nothing else it is a crazy team.

Arena 2 sees Sumire out and Orochi in. Rip heart maker.

Flaycrow likes this.
  8. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

I might finish plussing this team as well if I see verdandi as a popular co-op lead. Credit goes to @Morbetto for posting this team. It's just so chic.

9. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

Showing off my current rank, I'm in the process of skilling up Indra. Drops were hard to come by and then this happened.

Hoping to wait for x2 drops in coin dungeons on Friday and farm like crazy.

Also, have a fun screenshot from last weekend farming coins. Nice damage brotato chip.

10. Inagaki

Inagaki What are you, TAMA ?

PADherder:
    link
    Your BOX looks amazing !!!!

David@PF and Euch like this.
  11. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

Thank you, plugging my info into pad herder was very helpful in deciding what gf's to roll in going forward. I can make a lot of solid teams at this point but one of the big cards I'm missing is Loki for lucifer.

12. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

Working on Indra today. Spent about 500 stamina on light insect so far and got 5 bug drops. Combined with the 5 I had earlier went 2/10, better than 0/10.

Farmed a hp latent from lifive 1/1 and got my ra dragon ultra max.

The best thing today was getting the last skill up on set, he got buffed down to 11 turns yesterday and I had 4 of his skill fodder left over and got the skill up.

buffed up:cigar:

13. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

I did a couple runs of izanami tournament yesterday. My second run turned out pretty good, I want to farm it a bit for keepers and diza skill ups but I'm not sure if I'll beat this.
    I even flubbed the kill combo a bit or my damage would have been higher.

Heart enhances are freakin sweet

David@PF and Flaycrow like this.
  14. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That is a very nice Shiva Dragon team. Love the Set.

Euch likes this.
  15. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

Covers the all attack needs requirement too and Yamato is crazy versatile with the heart make and bind clear. I was wondering how Antares would fair on this team, if I ever get that card.

If only the rng gods would accept my many offerings of super kings and let ares hit skill max.

16. Flaycrow

Flaycrow Unknown Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I have 2 Antares. I wish I could find extra flampys to skill even one of them. I like the idea but he needs skills badly to be a viable sub. Set is way more damage. Antares is a utility card.

David@PF and Euch like this.
  17. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

Ok now this I won't beat

18. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

I was thinking if something besides set came out that was really beast but didn't have sbr then Antares could cover that and bring the teams heart enhance up. The composition would be set/Urd/Antares/ares or some new amazing card. With rows and tpa probably a 6* gf

19. dr_lawyercop

dr_lawyercop MZeus all the things

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Euchre is the best! I thought it was just a Michigan thing, but I guess it's a little more spread out across the midwest. Used to play it all the time in High School when we had free periods or finished early. I never would have thought that's where your name was from.

Anyways, great blog!

Euch likes this.
  20. Euch

Euch Well-Known Member

That's golden, I basically had the same experience with euchre in high school. It's funny though that my grandma taught me how to play when I was young only to see it get popular later on. I made Euchred my xbox live gamer tag about 4 years ago when I was in college, might be time to change that up because most people have a hard time pronouncing it.

On another note I'm looking forward to grinding some rank on metalit descended. Taking out ares for Rodin on my Shivagon team to speed run it. Better go clean box space. I was going to roll the gf 3 times hoping for Loki, castor or Michael but we'll see how many stones the metalit runs take. Starts in 40 min :eek: