GGY x Sylvie Clears Arena 1 Solo

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by Derpinator, Oct 29, 2016.

1. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link

This was the 19th try. Of the previous 18 tries, 14 of them ended on Kali. Getting to Kali wasn't the problem, I could get there with plenty of skills up, it just took some time to figure out how to play once I got there. My Kali deaths were from misjudging damage, doing too much or too little.

Of the 4 that didn't make it, one of them was because I thought Arena was 31 floors for some reason so my Kali skill wasn't up. Another one was after I swapped out Avalon, who had my rainbow resists, and I tried to eat a 100% gravity because I thought I still had resists. The other 2 were where I mismanaged my skills, wouldn't have them up by Kali, tried stalling too much and died.

I tried with Avalon over Meimei but I ended up preferring Meimei's haste and chainable board. Previous inherits included Indra over Raph, Shiva over Rodin and Verd on Avalon.

Yes, I did get lucky with that 60% skill bind resist on Kali. Yes, my comboing sucks. No, this isn't my account. No, I don't play still. Yes, Leilan is still the best.

For people who think I got a lucky spawn at some time, this is the list of spawns I DIDN'T get across the 15 tries that reached Kali, once again with plenty of skills up.

11. DL Fagan
    17. Zeus Olympios
    19. Athena, DQ Hera

The only difficult spawn that I didn't want was Lifive because he consumed a lot of actives near the end of the dungeon.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2016
  2. foxwaffles

foxwaffles Weak to pretty boys

PADherder:
    link
    NICE! Really cool to see GGY (and Sylvie) to get some loving <3

mkman likes this.
  3. mkman

mkman Green Guan Yu Power!

User ID:
    392 908 336
    Sick stuff derp ! !!;

Derpinator likes this.
  4. Zaku

Zaku Delete Kirin off your friendlists

PADherder:
    link
    I'm surprised you didnt abuse your tankiness to inherit a Cameo somewhere to faceroll Kali!

mkman likes this.
  5. Derpinator

Derpinator The Derpiest

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That was the plan, Carat actually would've been better, but I couldn't get a Sylvie friend who could inherit either of them for me. Would've been far easier that way imo.

mkman likes this.