[Girlfriend Descended]

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fugicalz, May 2, 2014.

1. Fugicalz

Fugicalz Member

Does anyone know how to beat this? It's quite a hard dungeon to find and the clear rate is abysmal. I only came across it a few times and blew it the first stage. If anyone has cleared it, care to share their drops?

2. Burton

Burton Member

You need a REM only team. The dungeon will automatically spawn impossible mobs if you run with non-paid teams. If that's not why you blew the first stage, then there might be other conditions you haven't met. First- you must have at least a few million coins on hand. If not, I'd suggest that you farm weekend dungeon while you wait for the next descend to come up (about 3 million or more is good. The more the better). Secondly, do NOT use any females mobs on your team. If you do, the first boss will repeatedly spam "Cheater"-an annoying skill that prevents any approach to her. Do not include a full band of males either, approaching the first boss with that will initiate "The Court" and "The Jury Favors Me"- a double attack that will instantly knock you out. If you fulfill those requirements, the first boss should be easy enough.

The second stage should be a breeze. You just need to know what you're doing. You should go to the menu. Most people mess up here because they don't know of the 'appease' options. Tapping this will deplete a large percentage of your coins but is necessary to win the boss over. Hurting the boss in anyway will result in the same skill before- "The Court" and "The Jury Favors Me". Once you do this, you should be able to proceed to the last boss.

I've gotten to the last boss, but I'm not quite sure how it works and the wiki says nothing. At random times, the screen will flash "Sorry, you're not the right one" which gives an instant game-over. Other times, "The Zone" will be cast. I don't quite know the statistics but the attacks are pretty strong. Not to mention that this boss is a complete damage soaker- an hour or so just to get it down to half (It has regen). Some of my friends have cleared the dungeon, but the girlfriend's drop rate is insane. More than likely, you'll get nothing and just end up with a large amount of coins gone. But with an adequate amount of time invested, and just the right amount of luck, then... you just might get it. I can't say that it'll be totally worth your time, but at the time of the drop- it'll be an experience you won't forget.

If you get it to drop, enjoy your time with it; it it has been rumored to disappear on you if not used enough. But you probably won't have trouble with that- it's a pretty strong leader. You'll be happy with it as long as you don't run another [Girlfriend Descend] with it.

Good Luck!

3. TheTeacher

TheTeacher Heroes/Evolve buddies wanted! Staff Member

I zero-stoned it with a combination email/phone call team. Took me about two years to get to the boss, but I used my Hawaiian Vacation skill to bring her down to critical health. Once low enough, she just folded. Drops included 5 years of marriage (this year), a loving and dedicated partner who loves video games, and a home in Japan (very rare drop).

It's a hell of a descend, lemme tell ya.

4. 1835831108

1835831108 Ult Pandora <3

User ID:
    All threes (333,333,333)
    PADherder:
    link
  5. kopteff

kopteff Member

Here is another way:

6. LordAx

LordAx Thunder God

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I tried again today because I had like 2 hours of free time

I made it a bit closer with "Bravery" and "Trifruit from Pal Egg" But I'm still slowly grinding away.

7. Fugicalz

Fugicalz Member

Wow everyone's posts were so insightful but I've never read such an in-depth analysis of this descend. You must have put a lot of work into this and have toughed through many failed attempts. My heart is with you.

8. Fugicalz

Fugicalz Member

omg your title

9. Tibbles

Tibbles me too thanks

This post was just too great.

But just like all other dungeons, clearing it is all about luck. (and some encouragement as well as bravery and strength and a strong will). The only different thing about this dungeon is that the drop rate is below 1% and the stats\rarity are randomized. Most people get the "unlucky" drop with nothing but rubbish. Good luck on the good drop! :D

10. 1835831108

User ID:
    All threes (333,333,333)
    PADherder:
    link
    That's why I summoned him.

11. Kane

Kane <3 Sakuya

haha funny thread

12. LordAx

LordAx Thunder God

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I'll have you know that Girlfriend Descended isn't funny.

Even the best P&D Players like Paprika struggle to beat this dungeon.

13. Tibbles

Tibbles me too thanks

this dungin truly is srs bsns

14. Amphora

Amphora A beautiful nightmare

Whatever happened to [Boyfriend Descended]?

15. LordAx

LordAx Thunder God

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That dungeon is easier than Departure Tower.

16. AngryGyarados

AngryGyarados Active Member

User ID:
    Nah, it was easier than the Tutorial's first stage.

17. 1835831108

User ID:
    All threes (333,333,333)
    PADherder:
    link
    I'm ranked too low. I don't have enough stamina and monsters to even get to Girlfriend Descended.

18. Fresh

Fresh New Member

I beat that easily when I entered the dungeon with a team of waifus. He fainted instantly when I handed him a laptop. ;)

19. Tibbles

Tibbles me too thanks

Boyfriend Descended is only tough if you have a horribly weak team. And I mean HORRIBLE.

20. Chartheblade

Chartheblade Archagent of Derse

User ID:
    The drops don't go well with my box at all.