"God Fest" report: well-seasoned rants and tales of woe

Discussion in 'Rants and Accomplishments' started by samuelburtt, Feb 28, 2018.

1. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Really and truly, the only thing the REM revamp has done is further strengthen my resolve to never go IAP. We've just traded the troll silvers for troll golds.

2. BonerChamp69

BonerChamp69 I'm huge

Really wished they brought back the mega rates for one chase cards. Put cotton at 3-4% rates and i would be much more enticed to spend stones

3. BurningMan

BurningMan Dropping the green Bomb

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah the current gfs seem really bland, kinda lost hope that it will get better since jp didn't even got something special for 6th anniversary outside of the rather mediocre 6 star machine...

4. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Cleared some of the March Quest and got:

Main :egg5: Chiyome dupe
    Alt :egg5: SARIA - New & F***ing finally

I agree, the GF is no longer what it used to be. :(

5. AktionMan

AktionMan Mocker of numbers in usernames

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I agree that I wish they would boost rates for certain GFEs. However, the 6* rate is actually pretty reasonable. If you're chasing a certain card it's terrible, but overall the rates look to be something like 25% for a 6*, which...is not that bad by gacha standards.

The problem is that some 6* GFEs are meh, and some are gamebreakers. I pulled 4 6*s in this GF but none of them really do much for me, even with a very new account. That seems odd.

6. Zaurora

Zaurora Momiji Best Girl

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Yeah this is a trap. Aife seems super dope tho.
    Main:
    :egg5: Hanzo
    :egg5: Satsuki
    Alt:
    :egg5: Phact
    :misc12: Aife
    My friend rolling on their account:
    :egg5: Goetia

7. philsov

philsov has sufficient privileges to post here

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Day 2:
    Anima
    Austrialis

Meh.

8. Expagel

Expagel Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    After a month and a half of troll golds, got my first Nobunaga and dupe DQXQ today. Nobunaga is my first roll from that group so that's cool at least, just wish dark rows were not off-off-meta.

Vaedriel and mtb911 like this.
  9. mtb911

mtb911 Semi Retired Recovering Addict

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    I hear you. I have a Nobunaga and a Ult Ichigo that just rot in my box because no one plays dark rows.

I also rolled my 4th DQXQ today. Nothing but a dupe fest.

10. James1605

James1605 Active Member

As posted earlier, yesterday got me Nim (new) on my main and Delgado (dupe) on my alt. And it was another pretty disappointing day today. First rolls got Kakkab on my main and Maeda Keiji on my alt, both dupes. Probably going to sell them. Maeda's AS can certainly be useful, but do I need 2 of him?

I didn't want to leave it like that (like the gamblers say, never quit when you're losing :) ), so I tried one more roll.

Main:
    Nim - :rolleyes: Great. Not only a dupe, but I just got the first one yesterday.

Alt:
    Cao Cao - New to this account (I have him on my main)

Getting Cao Cao on my alt is nice, but Nim 2 days in a row on my main? I'm definitely out now. Better luck next time.

11. Jph81

Jph81 Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I've wanted an Ameno for a while, but since it wasn't featured, I strongly considered not rolling. But I thought for a bit and figured that I'd roll a few teams to hopefully improve a future Blue Sonia team. In order, my 1st five rolls were Diena then Arcline. I closed the app in disgust, came back a bit later and proceeded to roll a Cursed Dragon. Next was Eschamali. I thought about quitting while I was ahead, but I rolled one more time after that and rolled Cotton. I already realized how fortunate I was with my rolls. Yet after seeing most of the results in this thread and on Reddit, I feel like my rolls were nothing less than a miracle.

12. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    8 rolls, pure trash.

3rd Mori, whatever.
    2nd Diadem, whatever.
    2nd of the Green Ninjas, whatever.
    2nd Vishnu, ok I guess.
    3rd Diadem, fuck this shit.
    3rd Vishnu, ok seriously?

A crystal! Who is it?

5th Kanna. Fuck you game. Probably the worst 6* GFE dupe you can get.

1st Arcline. Useless but at least it's new.

7/8 dupes, and in an REM with 100 cards or whatever, I wnet Diadem, Vishnu, Diadem, Vishnu. This game hurts sometimes.

13. kaylathehedgehog

kaylathehedgehog Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Pulled one more time after lunch and got Aife. She's new, but not what I wanted.

Still no damage absorb void... Why does that skill have to be locked behind the REM? At least give us a skill up mat that doesn't require 24+ CD.

*bitter*

14. Vaedriel

Vaedriel Lost in the Shadows

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    The temptation to get more Sonias for my Alt, a Ney for my Main, and/or a Fujin was too strong:

Main:
    :egg5: Fuma #3 - MP
    :egg5: Avalon #2
    Alt:
    :egg5: Salad*ck - MP
    :egg5: Mercuria - NEW!

I was about to go into a rage on that last roll until it turned out to be something new. 8 rolls and no :misc12: eggs. :shifty: Saving the rest of my stones for either Greco 3.0 REM with better rates or Heroines/Dragonbound (whichever comes to NA again first)

15. Arranging

Arranging Searching for the finest silk and Cotton!

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Interesting Godfest this time around, was pretty pleased with the results.

Roll 1: Arianrhod! Didn't expect a Diamond right away. She's pretty new so I'm happy with that, don't know what to use her for though.

Roll 2: Leilan, my 3rd one! Not too bad, a good inherit nonetheless.

Roll 3: Wicked Curse Dragon thingie... :( Sold. 2/3 decent rolls isn't too bad though.

Roll 4: Robin Hood! First one, he looks decent. Not a fan of the artwork, but don't hate anything about it. He's a new one though so can't complain here!

Roll 5: Seriously thought about stopping while I was ahead of myself, 3/4 decent cards was pretty good. Decided to roll one last time and got myself my first Sylvie! :D She isn't any Ryune but she's my first one so I'll take it! Useful board change and good sub :)

Pretty happy with the results overall, 2 rainbows (I forget if Robin Hood was a rainbow or not, if he was then make that 3! :) )

Vaedriel and samuelburtt like this.
  16. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

I busted my butt to get more stones in the march quest.

3 more pulls netted me

Oda - New! This guy was my unicorn when he was released because my wife got him on their debut and she was pulling off 20m dmg+ per sub with lu bu. Now he's almost useless and has sat in her box for nearly a year doing nothing. I'll make a team but won't be doing end game content.

Gadius - New! Can't complain, no typhon but I think I can make him work

Troll diamond - New! (yingyang heroic thing)

Wife pulled leilan (new), Yang guifei (new) and 3 light wise dragons (1st one was new?). Yea, 3 light wise dragons.

17. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    That "Troll Diamond" is getting an equip evo to be the first assistable multiboost in the game and is incredibly powerful. Its literally the best thing you rolled LOL.

xer 21, mtb911 and Arranging like this.
  18. Fridgeboy

Fridgeboy Well-Known Member

You know I saw that and I knew it was getting the multi player boost equip evo but what to put it on? Too many choices but also kind of want synergy with their skill and colour. Maybe a super pumped Tachibana? Double 7s with 4200atck?

My wife has one already and the new years ame with double multi boost so I instantly thought of putting it on her. Light for more stats and triple multiplayer boost? Insane!

19. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    Well remember that their skill makes dark and heart orbs and takes away blue and green, so you might want to put it on a dark card. Something like Uranus or Nohime, for example.

Its biggest application will be on button farming builds, a full team of Nergi hunters with these equipped will do almost 2 million each.

20. Marlboro

Marlboro Well-Known Member

User ID:
    NA 389,289,242
    PADherder:
    link
    no doubt.... i have somewhere around $200 invested into my main over the years. this time around i didn't bite on the 99 cent deal