Great Witch of the Lonely Island Reeche Tips?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by reignoffaya, Aug 7, 2018.

1. reignoffaya

reignoffaya New Member

Hello everyone I just pulled Great Witch of the Lonely Island Reeche and I was wondering if anyone could give me some tips. I don't know what subs to use for her and which for of her is better. Also right now my team is Reeche, Krishna, Bastet, Indra/Ilm, and Famiel. Thanks, everyone for your help!

2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    try pairing with a 7x6 lead preferably diablos and see how it goes. 7x6 helps rainbowish leads like reeche out quite a lot because you will rarely get orb trolled assuming you can combo ok.

if you're newer to the game you can try pairing with ideal for the extra time.

3. reignoffaya

reignoffaya New Member

Unfortunately, I have none of those guys because I started the game about 2 months back. Monster hunter collab hasn't even come around yet. One of my friends has Aten can I use him? He gives 5 extra seconds move time and 7X6 board.

4. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    Aten should work. Feel free to add me 332915340. I have diablos up all the time. 7x6 does take some getting used to so results may not be pretty initially.

5. Reaper

Reaper Member

I pulled her in her debut godfest and as long as you cover all the colors and have a couple board changers, she is a beast. Pairing with herself gives the 256x multiplier. As for good subs, save up for ragdra, and Odindra (if you don’t have a better option for bind clears like ren amamiya). Feel free to add me 372,061,207

6. reignoffaya

reignoffaya New Member

Ok so i found an ideal leader and am going for diamond dragon fruit. Unfortunately I only have 80k monster points so im not able to get ragdra or odindra.

7. reignoffaya

reignoffaya New Member

Also if anyone is playiny today can i have your friend code and the time you will be online. I really need help beating hanuman

8. Manticore

Manticore New Member

Personally, I use Reeche's evo'd form since I'm running more of a rainbow team that's not blue-heavy. The time extend on her leader skill is also pretty sweet since I'm also used to running D.Ideal.

In terms of subs, I use a lot of rainbow board changers since that's what it takes to activate her lead ability. I typically run her with Ragnarok Drag, D.Ideal, Revo Kush, and Enra. Depending on the dungeon, I'll sub in OdinDra, GCotton, or more board changers like D/LKali. I'll usually pair leads with Diabolos.

Edit: Feel free to add me. I'm constantly playing since my job isn't too intensive.

9. Reaper

Reaper Member

The evo form is definitely the better form as it’s a higher multiplier along with a time extend so it’s easier to get 7 combos and the 4 attributes. Currently the subs I’m running are g cotton (susano inherit), ragdra, yuki, and ren amamiya. So the general gist is cover all 5 colors, have a couple full board changers, and 1 slot that’s subject to change as a utility for different dungeons.

10. reignoffaya

reignoffaya New Member

do you know where I can pull cotton. I hear everybody talking about it

11. Ovine

Ovine A Sheep

User ID:
    318,472,268 (NA) 255,394,397 (JP)
    PADherder:
    link
    She was in the MP shop for 1000k MP for a week thanks to a survey, but that was .... 3 months ago?

The only way to get her now is by getting lucky/whaling on godfests where she's featured, unfortunately. :S