Great Witches

Discussion in 'Trading Post' started by War Disciple, Feb 11, 2019.

1. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Hey I am looking to collect the great witches especially dark.
    If anyone has them and will trade, let me know. I have a ton of monsters and dupes of most of mine.
    I can show pictures of my inbox through line or some comparable app.

ID 328 745 457

2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
    You can't trade anything that comes out of the REM. Trading is for evo mats, farmable stuff that isn't much value.

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

You also can't trade anything that is worth more than 99 monster points, so you can't trade things like a Super Snow Globe Dragon, a King Tama, or many (All?) farmable equip assists, like the evolved chocolate heart box from the Valentine dungeon.

4. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Well that's great to know but shlt if it doesnt suck. I specifically need those for tachi dmg multiplier to stack right I think.
    I have had a little luck with set, ea, reeche ice, sherias roots and linthia. But idk yet. I prefer great witches for assist leads since they get x80 instead of 25 to 30. Who knows. Maybe one day I will have it worked out.

5. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Letting people trade REM monsters would probably really hurt GungHo's bottom line. People could just create alt accounts, use the free(ish) stones that they get for REM rolls, and then trade anything really good to their main account.

I guess "tachi" is Tachibana Ginchiyo? Why do you specifically need Witches to use with her?

6. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    Just the functionality of dmg. I like the multipliers.

7. James1605

James1605 Active Member

I still don't follow. What "multipliers"?

It might make more sense to me if you were looking for a specific card, but you seemed to be trying to get all of the Witches, for the same purpose, and they're not interchangeable (different skills and awakenings). Whatever "multipliers" you're talking about, I don't see how all of the Witches could give you the same boost, since they're all different.

I'm asking about this mainly because if you can explain exactly what you think the Witches will do for you, someone may be able to suggest other cards that would be similar, or even better.

8. War Disciple

War Disciple Member

User ID:
    WarDisciple
    @James1605
    Check my other thread Tachibana Ginchiyo
    @ko300zx made a few comments on the multiplier dynamics of a team that are much better than I can explain.
    I would quote the thread if I understood how.
    Just go search it.

9. James1605

James1605 Active Member

It never occurred to me to try to see if you'd started another thread. :)

FWIW, the subs don't generally affect the "multipliers". A sub may have an active skill that multiplies the damage (eg. 2X ATK for god cards for 1 turn), but, apart from a few specific exceptions, simply including a specific sub on a team won't change the overall ATK multiplier that you get from the leader skills, which is what I thought you were suggesting.

But the multipliers that you get on an individual sub may depend on its type (god, dragon, etc.) or attribute (fire, water, etc.), so you may want certain types of cards for certain leader skills, and maybe that's what you meant. That just wasn't how I was interpreting your comments.