Greetings Beloved Ones, can you look at my box and suggest best team?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IllumiNate, Feb 23, 2018.

1. IllumiNate

IllumiNate New Member

User ID:
    Greetings every one!

I am new here and this is my first post!

Here is my monster box:

Attached Files:

2. IllumiNate

IllumiNate New Member

User ID:
    The rest of the box:

Attached Files:

Freddy likes this.
  3. IllumiNate

IllumiNate New Member

User ID:
    Also, if anyone who looks at my monsters can suggest the best assists that would be helpful.

Or

If any one has any tips on what to do with my enhance material.

I am not too familiar with the tan system or +297s, what they mean or how to feed them etc.

So if you see any monsters I should boost passed 100 or any material I can use please let me know as well.

Thanks for everything!

Happy Puzzling

~Nate

Attached Files:

4. kiarahakura

kiarahakura One Piece Collab

User ID:
    311 462 320
    PADherder:
    link
    Just some notes, but you might be interested in turning on "box sorting" in the options menu. This would allow you to view your box without seeing all the evo mats. It also would let you sort cards into two extra boxes. For example I use box1 for my "finished cards" and box2 for my "high priority - current project cards".

Also to answer your other questions:
    • Tan System: Tans can be evolved into King Tan cards. These King tans can be used to guarantee skillups when feeding skillup fodder to your card. Here is a link to the facebook page that explains it a bit
    • Plus Eggs (+297): Plus eggs are those golden numbers in the upper right corner of some of your cards. These plusses can be transfer to another card by feeding it and they give small stat boosts to your card. A card can only have a max of +99 to each stat of HP/ATK/RCV (for a total of 297). It's best to give plus eggs to your main cards (leaders and often used subs).
    • Feeding: Just a general note, but don't go feeding rare cards (ones you pull from the rem or collabs, etc) just for plus eggs or skillups unless you have dupes or don't need the MP from selling. As a newer player your focus is to keep building a variety in your box so you'll have more to work with.

As for teams, what are you currently using? Have you found a preferred leader-style yet?
    For example, do you like doing rows, or combos, etc?

Xiaomu, sgt502 and xer 21 like this.
  5. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    You could just run your Ilm with either a friend revoMinerva for 50% three color resist, or friend Mai for 6x7 board, with a total semi random hodgepodge of red and light filler happenstance available subs, and get through early/mid game adequqtely, as you roll more pulls and box develops. Some random Astalos, Yamato, Yuri, castor/Pollux, Ame, and so forth are sufficient as randomly to hand subs. Astalos can delay, Ame is bind break, Yamato orb changes and has a heart row bind break if that need arises, etc. Ilm lead is already a decent kill board for big finishes on boss floor.

Ilm / Yamato / Ame / Astalos / Yuri or castor|pollux / RevoMinerva
    Or
    Ilm / Yamato / Ame / Astalos / Yuri or castor|pollux / Mai

You've got a few good cards, like say oichi, that lack sufficient sub support just yet, as early game box is still early and will develop in various to be determined directions.

You might have a Durga team, but I haven't studied the subs closely as to whether that's a good idea to compose (vs other teams) or as to whether any of the subs are skilled up at all. Generally, any given midgame dungeon, any more or less sensibly composed team with a decent multiplier will be fine.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  6. IllumiNate

IllumiNate New Member

User ID:
    My main team recently has been:

Toy Dragon Caller, Cotton / Time-Shift Black Dragon Caller, Sonia / Red Dragon Caller, Pyroguard Sonia / Hollow Coldfang Dragonbound, Kiri

***I've mangaed to add a another Toy Dragon Caller, Cotton which is great because that x2 the "2x HP 7 8x ATK when all submonsters are non-collab Dragonbounds or Dragon Callers".

My other preferred team is:

Holy Night Courier, Claiomh Solaris / Ruthless Primordial Divinity, Takamimusubi / Holy Night Santa Claus, Hera / Valiant & Loyal Deity, Guan Yu / Heroic God-Emperor, Yamato Takeru

***Usually I pair a Violent Destruction Arm Dragonbound, No.6 leader with this team for the 10x Fire ***

As far as play style I really haven't cultivated a preference yet.

I've put my teams together purely based on attribute and ATK.

I can say I like leaders that multiply ATK, which is why I do well with the Toy Dragon Caller setup.

However, I do feel my team lacks in the skill departments.

Thanks for the box suggestion!

Add me! 347332448