[GUIDE] 7x6 crosses with Karin Kanzuki, the cannonest glass cannon of supernova

Discussion in 'Team Guides' started by YamaKyu, Feb 17, 2019.

1. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Indeed after thinking about it for a while, no matter how I appproach the question it feels like the only valable choice actually x)
    I expect the new guide to be about as long as this one ; there's less general info to tell since she's not glass cannon anymore, but at the same time she has vastly more good subs now xD This will take a while, and it'll be very interesting to make ~

2. Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa

Carlos R. Marti-Figueroa Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Looking forward to it! Would be amazing if we can use her for most of the endgame content. I'll be happy if she is at least upto AA3 viable, which I see no reason she can't be. Variety is important to keep this game fresh, and having it all the way to endgame would be amazing.

For building for something like Shura 1 and alt Shura, I would look for emphasizing some good shield options since that is her only weakness (against endgame gravities). Lucia equip/Grida plus diaochan and light resists strategies might work to overcome Shura 1 gravities since she is light.

YamaKyu likes this.
  3. YamaKyu

YamaKyu Karin Kanzuki was a mistake. And I love it ♥

User ID:
    349-296-255
    Thanks, I'll look into that ! My knowledge of the Shuras is simply non existent, so I'll have a lot of documentation to do x) If you have other things that spontaneously come to your mind, my eyes are wide open and ready to take notes :>

We have yet to see her in action but I can 99% guarantee you she will be up for AA3. Pre-buff Karin Kanzuki was almost enough for AA3 (I would argue she is, I just haven't tried nearly as hard as I did with AA2), so I don't see either anything that would prevent her to be viable and consistent for it :>
    In fact, it's funny she received her buff just now because lately I was strongly considering doing a big update to the guide, as there has been numerous fantastic new equips and subs, with tons of great team HP+ awakes and hazard resist sticks, which should make AA3 much easier for her. And just when I thought it was time I get back to it, boom, the buff :joyful: