Gungho Collab and DBDC

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Cheeseghost, Mar 9, 2020.

1. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    Figure I'd ask both questions in one post...is there anything worth trading for in gungho collab before it goes away tonight? I have a majority but I was thinking I wanted a 3rd omega to keep R/L
    I also dont have Luluna, kisaragi, dark reeche, orage, zeta, or elena. I was also debating on kisaragi, I know he's good. My dilemma currently is that DBDC came back with some buffs and at the end I might trade for things I want..Mainly a 2nd rheven to use as a leader or even a 3rd bc he gained a tpa on his other evo!! Or a roche for the insane tpa ..they're the only 2 I'm missing..

Anyway the new buffs I must have missed when they were released..Suou has 4 sb that's awesome!! Enra got an over 80 percent attack..
    A little sad they didnt rework distel, leaderskill I like his art. Lajoa leader buffed to 21 orbs instead of board is also cool..anyway...tell me the answers!!

CloudnineXXX likes this.
  2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    2nd Rheven and 1st Roche don't seem like they are worth trading for imo unless you are just swimming in excess trade fodder.

Personally, I'm thinking about trading for Valeria since I play a lot of 7x6 switch high SB requirement teams. It would be my last comfortable trade (another trade would require trading away non dupes) so I'm on the fence.

Cheeseghost likes this.
  3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I'm at 2100 monsters in my box and almost all of it is rem...I'm a hoarder..I have 2 valeria shes convenient but I think 1 is enough since lots of subs have 4 sb..i i clear most content with r/d omega a majority of the time...whether it be with kuro loop or just zaerog core..combined he does all the damage but blazes through content..I wanted to use rheven more bc it's a higher multiplier and adds 2 combos for only 3 colors also he has 2sb and an awakening with 2 more..but only 2 of my friends run him so I want my own 2nd one haha.. I also dont personally mind trading whatever especially if it's something I'll never use...I just hate selling things for useless mp

4. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    So I finally pulled a 2nd Rehven today!! Pretty exciting!!!

CloudnineXXX likes this.