Halloween Event Not Working

Discussion in 'News & Events' started by BaronDan, Oct 30, 2019.

1. BaronDan

BaronDan New Member

User ID:
    BaronDan
    I have a fully awoken "Yog-Sothoth, the Youthful One," and it shows in the "Monster Exchange" menu that one needs ONE monster to get a "Great Witch." I also removed him from any team. Why can't I make the trade?

2. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

You need 5 to exchange, check the number in the arrow pointing up. The one means you only have one of that monster to exchange

BurningMan likes this.
  3. BaronDan

BaronDan New Member

User ID:
    BaronDan
    Aw crud. I thought by saying "any" it meant "any ONE." Whelp, this event was a bust! Thanks though.:)

4. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

Yeah, I'd be trading like crazy if it were one for one

5. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

I exchange even if it five. :I

Xmas Ilmina (just because I liked the artwork... lol), Diablos, and three more that I don't use anymore... lol (yea, I'm not the smartest person ever... but I play for fun not to be the very best. lol)

6. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

Same. I've traded a lot for a little, but I play for fun, not necessarily to complete everything or get crowns, or whatnot. Also, absolutely no regrets in trading for Fatalis and Beach Veroah... and actually Cloud, too (on both accounts). Those two/three make up for every other lesser idea I've had. Heh.

7. ambiguous57

ambiguous57 Well-Known Member

User ID:
    I don’t regret any of the 6-star trades I’ve made, but I do kind of regret Fatalis. I suppose it’s not so bad since I traded in a dupe Diablos and dupe Amatsu, else I would definitely regret it.

Beach Veraoh and Bride Zela, on the other hand, were well worth it. Beach Veroah has become my standard go-to for just about any dungeon type, and my only issue with Bride Zela is that it’s hard to care about any of the other top-tier light subs I have when she’s just so good.

8. Sunsphere

Sunsphere Active Member

I've only ever traded for yusuke the first time he came around and it was by far the best trade I could have made. I have a lot of fodder in general but have been holding off. I may get hcotton since I've got like 4 viz, 4 kannas, etc

9. iddybat

iddybat Active Member

I'm probably biased on Fatalis since I have such lucky good subs: Planar, Evil Ryu, HCotton/HVerdandi, Gremory, Thancred if I need absorption void, Kuroyuri, Eir... easy team building, especially for co-op.