Has there been thought to being able to choose between both charged skills?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by GrantHayden, Mar 6, 2020.

1. GrantHayden

GrantHayden New Member

One annoying setback with my Yugi team (or any charged team), you get the secondary skill from your subs charged too early and it's harder to time out. I know this can also work in your favor, but how about satisfying both sides?

I have compressee air bubble on my sub Yugi, which is more useful than the bind clear about 90% of the time. But whenever I need an awoken bind clear from a random pop up, that skill isn't available and stalling usually means death.

Good idea? Bad? Or should I just give up on the thought? I just think it's a nice QoL improvement that doesn't cost the devs money.

2. CloudnineXXX

CloudnineXXX Well-Known Member

PADherder:
    link
    I would love that option and im sure gungho has thought of it as well. I don't see it coming because it feels like it would have been implemented already if they wanted it to work that way.

It would be another layer of powercreep. Instead of having 6 actives. You now have access to 12 and can cover literally everything.

3. Cheeseghost

Cheeseghost Lazyyyyy

User ID:
    I think that they will never do it because if you inherit equip you're getting the bonus awakenings and if it's not an equip you wanted it for the skill anyway..I was using 2 valeria on my yugi team originally so I didnt care for her skill but I made some adjustments and got down to one!