Having a terrible time build a team.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Nofishjay, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
    And figure in out what to sell, bull, build, and so on. My team is in shambles and really need helping just understating better. I can't even post a monster list because it say photo is to large.

2. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    Rolls from the REM: keep it.
    Evo mats: I'd keep about four of each you have.
    Jewels and pys: Keep as many as you can.
    Descended bosses. Keep for awoken forms, unless you know you can clear the dungeon easily, or just enjoy playing that particular descend.
    Regular dungeon mobs: Confirm that nothing you have can be used for skillups, then sell
    Collab dungeon mobs: same

As for teams to build, we'll need to see your box to give any advice, either through pictures, links (a site like imgur for example) or setting up a padherder.

kiarahakura likes this.
  3. Hashtag

Hashtag Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    You can use https://www.padherder.com/ to show your monsters. If you use android, you can also use Padlistener to auto update your padherder.

4. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
    Do you have imgur? I have my box posted there. I could not figure out pad hearder for the life of me. Screen name nofishjay

5. MrBoogs

MrBoogs The Old Man

User ID:
    While I use Imgur, I don't actually have an account. You should be able to add a link from imgur to this thread, so we can all take a look and help you out.

6. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
  7. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
  8. krokey157

krokey157 New Member

User ID:
    krokey157
    looking for the same thing in Q & A

9. mtb911

mtb911 Master Teambuilder, Mediocre player

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    First off. Box organization will greatly improve your life. Any monster that you get from the REM or a tough to get boss drop you should favorite. I sort my box using the Fav. - ATT - Lv. - Aub-A sorting method (Other people will have other methods but this works for me). That let's you separate from real cards to fodder.

Second tip. Stop rolling Collab REM. Most of them are traps or are players who are more established and have niche sub needs. Save all of your stones for Godfests.

3rd Tip. Padherder works better than Imgur when asking for help. It is a pain to setup and to maintain but it will help you and others.

Keep/Dump:
    - Always save all REM cards. Even if they suck now they change the game all the time and stuff gets better. Even if you get multiple copies of things save everything.
    - Save rare evo mats like spirit jewels but everything else can be farmed as needed. In the early game box space becomes a premium. (Later in the game I keep 5 of every evo mat for all colors just to cut down on my farming when I get new cards)
    - Descended bosses. Keep them if you plan on using them. Dump or feed otherwise. (Again, this is for box space. Later in the game I recommend keeping at least one of all descended bosses for awoken evo mats).

Farmables to Keep:
    PadZ Dragons. They have their use for their color protection
    Xmas Hera. The only Fire gravity monster in the game that is higher than 10%
    Anji. Get his max skilled and +297. He makes button farming doable.

Hope this helps.

10. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
    Man thisi is great and I can't thank you enough for the input. But I mean I'm new and lost. The great detail and time you took to write that was very kind and much appreciated, but it's all Spanish to me. I don't understand what anything you are explaning is. Is there somewhere where I can learn all of this? Example, I did a multi player And pulled a dark night Gravis. This means nothing to me but the 2 players hit nice like 100x as if it means something. The card looks like carp to me!? And what should I be doing? Special, technical, multi player or normal dungeons? I can only beat the ones up to 40 stam and occasionally a low 50. Do I use different decks for different dungeons? If so how do i tell the difference? To give you an idea, I played the game 2 weeks before I realized you can move an or longer than to make 1 move. Is there a pad for dummies, or should I cut my losses and move on?

11. mtb911

mtb911 Master Teambuilder, Mediocre player

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    OK. We'll take this a step further back.

1. Do NOT worry about how n00b you feel. If you want to play this game and think you will get any enjoyment out of it keep playing, you can learn. Many of us on the forums have been playing daily for 3-4 years!

2. Teambuilding. As someone brand new don't think too much about it. Look at the leader skills of your monsters, find the one with the largest atk multiplier, slap on your highest atk cards as a team and try to get as far as you can. Teambuilding is an art form that takes a lot of finesse and in the beginning your goal should be learning how to play. When you hit a wall it's because of one of 4 reasons. Your HP isn't high enough to survive an attack; your atk isn't high enough to kill your enemies; your RCV isn't high enough to recover from an attack; you didn't combo enough. When you fail try and learn why you failed and see if/how to fix it. Wash, rinse, repeat.

3. What dungeons should I work on? - There are really 3 different tasks in this game, no more. 1. Clearing content, 2. Collecting monsters, 3. Leveling/evoing/skilling up monsters. Everything you so should fall into one of these categories. Clearing content gets you stones which gets you access to collecting monsters. Clearing content opens up new dungeons that give you access to cards that will level and skill your monsters. EVERYTHING in this game is a cycle.

4. Is there a PAD for dummies? Not really. There are some great content creators if you want to see some YouTube players and can learn that way.

How to Combo:

TylerPAD (Watch his videos oldest to newest. I learned a lot from him): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpLmzIVYPIaE0GEbm1exAnQ/videos?flow=grid&view=0&sort=da

5. Multiplayer might not be the right place for you to learn. You spend stamina and might frustrate other players trying to clear content. If you want to practice use Endless Corridors (Special Dungeon). It costs 0 stamina and you can use this to practice your skills while you wait for your stamina to refresh. You can try out different leaders and teams at no cost.

Nofishjay and kiarahakura like this.
  12. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
    That was great. I really appreciate the time you took. Great. Yes I've gotten the idea of the multiplier only recently. My leader is not the best, but it start at 3 and goes to 7. I try to use my best friend which has a like a crazy 65x once I got 8. I've noticed that on multiplayer. First time I could we I was frustrating someone and stopped trying after that.

13. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
    Also, another question. Can you build decent cards fair dungeon drops? I've played everyday for about 2 months. The last 2 days I've made great progess

14. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    There are some dungeon drops that are useful but it depends on your other cards. Some dungeon drops make good subs and some good leads, but they'll usually need other specific cards to take advantage of them.

15. Nofishjay

Nofishjay New Member

User ID:
    Nofishjay
    Awesome. Thanks guys. I'm to the point where I can do legend and some
    mythical . I do appreciate the help