Healing and HP-conditional leads

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by bookwyrm, Nov 6, 2018.

1. bookwyrm

bookwyrm Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi all,

I have a quick mechanics question that I'm sure has been answered before but don't feel like looking for. When running an HP-conditional lead such as DMeta or the upcoming Mega Sherias Roots, when does the HP get counted for the bonus? For example, say my DMeta team has 80% or less HP when I make a combo, but during the combo I match heart orbs and the HP rises above 80%. Do I still get the maximum attack bonus since my HP was below the threshold before matching, or do I lose the bonus because my HP rose above it during the combo? The same question goes for Sherias Roots, but in reverse.

On a similar note, how does HP-conditional damage work with an active skill such as Kuroyuri's, which recovers HP every turn? If I'm running Mega Roots and my HP is less than half full, but Kuroyuri is active, will the healing occur before or after the attack bonus would be applied?

Thanks in advance for any response!

2. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    HP conditionals are based on the number displayed when you pick up an orb. Heart orb matches and autoheals do not matter until the next turn.

Tek7, bp1976 and bookwyrm like this.