Heart of Light, Puu; where is this guy?

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by NewToPAD, Apr 4, 2019.

1. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

I have spammed Mythical with double Veroah and The Beautiful Suzuki as a sub and I have:

5 Eggs
    9 Darkness Puu's
    14 Fire Puu's
    13 Blue Puu's
    8 Wood Puu's
    ZERO Light Puu's

Am I having shitty luck, or does Light Puu only drop in Multiplayer??

Thanks for any help.

PS. I can't even try to trade for a Light Puu by offering an Egg or other valuable item since I've never gotten at least 1 before, so that sucks too.

2. JG77

JG77 Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    3-Player drops only Puus.....shouldn't take more than a couple of runs there...

3. James1605

James1605 Active Member

The light Puu's are shown in the dungeon drops, so I assume that they can drop (I say "assume", because I haven't gotten one yet either). Dark and light are listed as "rare", but either light is much more rare than dark, or we both had the same bad luck. I haven't actually run the dungeon yet this time around, but I ran it quite a bit last time and got at least one of everything, including 3 eggs, except light. I think I got several of most, if not all, of the other colors, but I don't know exactly how many, because that was before enhance material stacking, so I eventually got rid of the extra Puu's, to save space, and just kept one of each color. But I distinctly remember the frustration of getting other colors over and over, but no light. :)

I was happy to see the dungeon come back, just so that I can hopefully finally evolve those eggs (I hope that they haven't gone bad after all this time :) ). I'm hoping that I'll have better luck this time. Or I may give the 3P dungeon a try (in 2P mode, with my two accounts). I never ran that one, so I don't know how much of a pain it is.

4. Vio

Vio Member

I got it the when i run mythical so i confirm it can drop and not in multiplayer mode.
    Maybe i am lucky as you see i only run the collab a couple times
    I dont know if puu is tradable if it is i can give you mine. I dont even know how trades work either:dead:
    Screenshot_20190405-135946__01.jpg

Last edited: Apr 5, 2019
  5. James1605

James1605 Active Member

You can only trade with friends, and only after you have been friends for 30 days.

It's nice to see that he can show up. :)

6. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

Cannot put up for trade the base Puu's. The base Egg is the only tradable card. I ended up getting 7, all in Multiplayer. 5 for a Super Snow Globe and 2 for 2 Puu Evo equips.

7. James1605

James1605 Active Member

You're right. I didn't realize that the Puu's were worth 100 MP, so they can't be traded.

And thanks for mentioning the Super Snow Globe. I hadn't really looked at the collab exchanges and didn't realize that the light Puu's could be traded for one. Which probably means that light really is significantly more rare than the other colors, since light is the only one that can be traded for a SSG, which is the most valuable (non-collab) trade.

FWIW, I've run the m-p dungeon some (in 2-player co-op with myself) and got one light so far. It just sucks that the drops aren't guaranteed. I had at least one run where I only got one drop. 50 stamina per account for one Puu (per account) is a pretty steep price.

8. NewToPAD

NewToPAD Active Member

3p multiplayer was worth it after I discovered it gave over 100k player Exp after completion. It helped fill in the gaps between doing 3-5 50 stamina Ultimate Descended Rushes to level up.

9. James1605

James1605 Active Member

Just had another run where I only got 1 drop (and it was water). Not encouraging. :banghead: The exp is OK, but I can get a lot more running other things (including 202K running the Monday legend dungeon with dual Saline leads), so when I only get 1 or two drops in the Yu Yu dungeon, it just seems like a waste of stamina.

Edit:
    Next run, hours later -- A single water Puu. Again. Give me a break.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2019