Hello One and All

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Warahwk, May 1, 2017.

1. Warahwk

Warahwk New Member

User ID:
    Greetings Pad people. I've been playing on and off for a few years now, but have never really been all that invested in pad until now. I recently put together what I think is my first actually "good" team (though my one before this was pretty ok), for it was pretty much smooth sailing through true endless corridors. Idk if that is or is not an accomplishment, but it felt nice, especially since before my year long Stolen-Ipod induced hiatus I couldn't even get close to beating the normal endless corridors. Stories aside, I figure it's about time I start to learn some of the theory crafting, and see if what I got stacks up to the real veterans around here.

Attached Files:

2. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    first off, you shouldnt be running a rainbow team there. you should focus on teh same colors if you're gonna run Baal as a lead.

Second, Tsubaki does nothing for you on this team other than the useful active. the leader skill doesnt do anything. She's not devil or machine type.

third, you should post the rest of your box. it will help people give you advice.

3. Warahwk

Warahwk New Member

User ID:
    that's one of the things I never really understood is why all the good teams use all 1 color
    Edit: would a post with all my box asking for team building help be appropriate in the Q and A section? I don't want to be the new guy that runs around posting stuff in the wrong places

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  4. xer 21

xer 21 Mathematically the Worst Player on the Forums

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    That would be the best place, yeah.

And genrrally focusing on one color allows you to maximize your damage. Many leader skills are even color dependant.

Warahwk likes this.
  5. admissionq12

admissionq12 New Member

Hello all so happy to be here...................