Hello

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Deltarubee, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Deltarubee

Deltarubee New Member

Hello to everyone. Completely new to the game but I've seen a bunch of other friends of mine playing around it and it actually intrigued me. Though the game is old, decided to jump on this old ship anyways as I think its not too late yet to still join this anyways.

Wanted to ask, since im a starter, is there any relatively good reroll guides when starting off the game? Would appreciate on some of the info so I can get myself on a solid start.

Playerdb likes this.
  2. ko300zx

ko300zx Well-Known Member

User ID:
  3. Trap

Trap Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Welcome! You've joined at a fine time, we're just receiving a ton of quality of life improvements, and still going strong in terms of new content. As ko said, rerolling isn't particularly needed anymore, as so much can get you through most of the game. However, there are some valuable tips for getting off to a strong start: the main one is to save for Godfests, and not roll collabs. Both of these are becoming less and less important (they were mantras at one time, pounded into all new players' heads), but they're still good to keep in mind for the strongest start possible.

The draw of Godfests nowadays is the inclusion of special 6* Godfest Exclusives (and newly, a couple 7* GFEs), which are rarer than anything else in the Rare Egg Machine (REM) but much stronger. And we're currently at an exciting point where we're expecting very strong "Mega Awoken" evolutions for a couple 6* GFEs pretty soon.

Collabs are much better than they once were, now holding some of the strongest leaders in the game, as well as some very valuable utility subs. That being said, the rates for these strong cards are often much worse than the rates for 6* GFEs, they are often less useful than GFEs to those without deep boxes, and the other, more common rolls in collab egg machines usually pale in comparison to the so-called pantheon cards that fill up most of the regular REM.

Finally, I'll mention the upcoming "Super Godfest." It's a special egg machine that costs 6 stones instead of 5 to roll, but guarantees a 6* card. You can get evolved versions of 5* pantheon cards, you can get 6* pantheon cards, and you can get 6* GFEs at a hugely increased rate. I won't say save all your stones for the Super Godfest, because it's probably at the end of the month and that's a long time to wait for a new player. If you wait for the mid-month Godfest coming up, you can do a couple rolls there just to fill out your box a bit, but I would recommend saving up a good few rolls for the Super Godfest, because it really is the best place to roll right now.

Glad to have another player around the forums!

Playerdb likes this.