Helloh!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by AtmaIllumina, Dec 28, 2016.

1. AtmaIllumina

AtmaIllumina New Member

User ID:
    Greetings! I am a new pad player (started 1 month ago exactly) and I'm on this forum because I know I'm going to need help with this game. I know there are many veterans who can show me the way and I can learn many things from just about everyone. I would like to make friends on this site as well! I do have a discord and I'm on it quite often so if anyone wants to be friends, please don't hesitate to ask!

Seanna and Kerumi like this.
  2. Super Random Box

Super Random Box REM Trolled.

3. Seanna

Seanna Well-Known Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Hi, and welcome to the forums @AtmaIllumina! I hope you like it here. I've gotten a ton of good advice here so I think this is definitely the right place for learning about the game :)

Like @Super Random Box mentioned, people are usually happy to answer questions. (Note that for team advice, you probably won't be able to post links yet, but you can add a padherder or imgur link to your profile info so it shows up on the left.)

4. bp1976

bp1976 Pittsburgh, PA Born and Raised

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Welcome @AtmaIllumina! You will find this is a super friendly community, and let us know if we can help you!!

5. yergacheffe

yergacheffe New Member

Get to rank 50 so you can best friend someone. This will allow you to use their leader an infinite amount of times for 24 hours after their last login. Best friend a strong lead and steam roll all the normal dungeons to collect stones.