Help please box review

Discussion in 'Q&A' started by Kim, Mar 10, 2017.

1. Kim

Kim New Member

Please help
    Me find my best team.

I can't do heart cross

Attached Files:

2. CloudStrife

CloudStrife Halloween Xiang Mei Fan Club

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Christmas Liu Bei/ Yamato/ Belial/ Cao Cao/ Dantalion/ Krishna friend would be a lot of fun for a start. You can hit stupidly hard with either rows or TPAs. Make 3 red combos and blow up most dungeons. Maybe inherit Sonia for a burst. Parvati/ Sylvie/ Ishida/ Verd/ Kaede/ Parvati or something along those lines. Basically Revo Parvati can hit like a freight train with subs that make green orbs and hearts. You can play around with that lineup composition however you like. Just know that the team I gave you isn't 100% SBR. You kind of need someone with 2 SBRs like Vishnu to make that work out. If you need an active bind clear toss Odin in there but you probably won't since Parvati is unbindable.

3. HappyNoms

HappyNoms Ogliarchial collectivist

PADherder:
    link
    I'd probably give revo kushi a whirl when she is out in a month or two, but that's late game jaded cat fun. She does look good though, very flexible on subs lineup, high damage when you process most of the leader threshold, thiugh i imagine you would for modest playskill reasons probably want to sub something like Kaede in for the luxury time extends since she is all about the combo count flourish, and time extend badge(s) are an obvious option if you have them unlocked.

Anyway, strong team is strong, and works with beginning to moderate box depth, so giving a mention.

4. Kim

Kim New Member

What kind of leader
    thanks! What kind of friend on the xmas liu Beu team

5. CloudStrife

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    He pairs with Krishna. You can pair him with himself if you can find that but it seems like everyone has a Krishna up. Krishna doesn't get the benefit of Liu Bei's boost to attackers but when you start throwing TPAs around and you see the output on Liu Bei it doesn't really matter.

6. Kim

Kim New Member

I awakened astaroth and dqxq does that help me at all?

7. Son_of_Poseidon

Son_of_Poseidon Active Member

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    @Kim

You have the potential to have the 2 best farming and co-op teams in the game. The first team and the one that will take less work is the one with Meridionalis.

Meri
    Sitri
    Sara
    BlOdin
    Alrescha

The other one is Awoken Liu Bei. This one will take a lot of farming Zeus Dios and skilling them up.

ALB
    4x Zeus Dios
    ALB

For the Meri and ALB teams, I'd recommend using this site or a different one to find co-op players.

If you could practice enough to get heart cross, I'd recommend Kaede. You should try him in the endless dungeons for free practice. The team I'd recommend for that is:

Kaede
    Sylvie
    Verd
    Parvati
    Artemis
    Kaede

Now this team is not 100% skill bind resistant, so you have to watch out for that. It is extremely strong though and can clear a lot of content. I wish I had Parvati for my Kaede team... I know Artemis gets rid of hearts, but if you cross a floor and clear it, the damage and damage reduction from the cross carries on. The only time it doesn't is if you do not clear the floor the turn you matched a heart cross or when the enemy has a preemptive strike. If you happen to go with this team and pull a Vishnu, replace Artemis with him. This will give you full skill bind resistance. It is also (in my opinion) one of the best teams for Kaede that doesn't include multiple Kaedes.

8. CloudStrife

User ID:
    PADherder:
    link
    Meri isn't just a farm team. Meri can coop clear A3 pretty easily and A1 solo is very simple.